It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antartica ancient civilisation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Number One Rule for Hue Mans . " Anything Is Possible " Until Proven Wrong.............

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
more antartica photos

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Beyondsecret888Antartica was attached to the Americas not too long ago,along with other land and islands according to maps at the time,used to be a divide between

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Africa, Eurasia, Australia, North and South America, and Antarctica were once part of the very same giant continent.

Pangaea was a supercontinent that existed during the late Paleozoic and early Mesozoic eras, and apparently it began to break apart about 175 million years ago.

Scientists believe that Pangea broke apart for the same reason that the plates are moving today. With movement caused by the convection currents that rollover in the upper zone of the mantle.

As to not too long ago, it was not exactly last Tuesday.
edit on 16-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Dead astronaut? Ancient vehicles? I have a very active imagination but man, you're seeing a heck of a lot more than I am in those pictures.

Could be but try to think like an observer, look for break's in the natural terrain, thing's that look out of place or else you are not going to see that guy in camo on the ridge, that bush in the wrong place or the knife that the comes at your back before you can react because you missed the tell's.

Of course we get lazy these day's, thermal imaging while not fool proof has meant that gifted observers are no longer as valued as they once were, image analysis is often even done by computers and humans only check it over afterwards etc (Easier when you have images from different time frames to show alterations and changes).

Maybe I am just seeing or joining the dot's but to me it sure as hell look's unnatural especially around the belt area, the helmet with the shattered dust covered visor still partially in place around the bezel and the only thing that I genuinely had to stretch my mind too was the leg's because other than some rock's that may be were bones would be there are non and that body consist's mostly of just the upper torso, head and left arm with the possible right hand resting on the belt area of adjacent to the belt like formation around the lower waist, it look's to me to be a hybrid hard/soft suit with a possibly more heavily armored torso and softer parts on leg's, arm's and other flexible areas.

I also believe that while (If what I am seeing is what I am seeing) that this is partially at least buried and in very close proximity to other suspicious disturbance in the natural structure of the terrain including a possible crash site that has left a scar barely visible and covered in eon's or longer of dust from later splash impact ejecta as well as possible moon quakes and dust fall from space, I would age this at a guess as incredibly old, when this guy - if it was a guy or gal long ago and looking for all the world to have been very human to my eye's - was walking or flying about the supposed ancestors of human being's were probably not even out of the tree's yet - of course 'supposed' being the operative word in my own opinion.
Just to clarify areas of interest on the image.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

And let's have a close up of two of those, think about it like this, rock does not hang like this but metal twisted buckled and damaged does.
Furthest to the left at the head of the crash/skid disturbance in the surface material, an oblique angles crash landing long, long ago.

Second from far left, despite looking slightly like a guy in a chair I believe this is part of the engine assembly.

But hey it's a free world and no one is asking you to agree, just keep an open mind.

edit on 16-2-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beyondsecret888
a reply to: andy06shake

I can see clearly building and structures submerged in ice these formations don’t create themselves

The average thickness of the Antarctic ice cap (that you're looking at) is 2.3 miles.

So you're trying to propose buildings over 2 miles high, on a constantly moving ice cap. That doesn't work.

If they were REALLY there and built out of some bizarrely strong material, you'd see the ice breaking around them (like water around a big rock in the river). Even those buried beneath the ice would lift the glaciers up and over. And it would be a permanent feature (like the mountains)... so these features would be named on a map of Antarctica.

Any other type of building would be ground to dust during the past 14 million years, as others have said.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Lake Vostok is real enough and is the largest of Antarctica's almost 400 known subglacial lakes.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Interesting. Some of the pics are more evocative than others.

I'm leaning towards something very unexpected there, myself.

An acquaintance found something on Google Earth that certainly looks like an amethyst sculpture, free of ice, around 100 ft high that looks like a humanoid sculpture but, admittedly, being from a satellite it could be a lot of things... but it's ice free and definitely purple and really out of place... and looks like it has a head and arms.

I'll ask if I can release the pic or get coordinates, but they are reluctant to "go public" and I cannot say I blame them.

I suspect this topic is part of the near century long cover-up and has to do with ancient technological civs, likely human ... but of course cannot prove a thing.

The ice IS melting and might (MIGHT) be a reason there's a release of UFO info "all of a sudden" heh.

If your friend saw it on Google Earth, that means it's out there (and has been out there) for billions of people to see. That would be a very lame attempt at a coverup, you know.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Agreed. I wish I hadn't written that. They don't know me and I'd guess they don't want their efforts swiped as site filler. If it's a legit strange artifact I'd post it in the interest of the free flow of info (and disinfo)... but they aren't me.

It's worthless talking about but I'm unaware of what natural feature could leave a few hundred feet of light purple rock in Antarctica... or anywhere. I'm definitely not a geologist, tho.

I told them to check this site out, so perhaps they'll show up and present their case... and get ripped a new one, heh.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

We all on occasion air opinions that maybe we think later we should not have but it is a debate, if everyone believed in everything we would never get to the truth, if no one believed we would also never get to the truth and it is this that makes different opinions and ideas so valuable, we debate and our opinions even if later we decide they were perhaps not right or were right but not appropriate remain therefore valuable.

Every conversation is a journey, it usually goes no where BUT sometimes we arrive at surprising destinations of realization and understanding.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Beyondsecret888

I think you should read some of Corey Goode's pre-adamic nonsense.

If there was anything there, it won't be after all that ice grinding atop the depressed continent for at least the past 200 million years.

Antarctica is a gold mine, quite literally, if we were ever to get our act together and exploit the resources, just like anywhere else on Earth, doing so however would be quite the feat of modern engineering.

The fact of the matter, low Earth Orbit, and even deep space are a hell of a lot less hostile environments to contend with those presented to us on Antarctica.

We just need to warm the earth up enough til all the ice melts and voila!

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The Sun will do that around 5 billion years from now when she expands and is It is likely to swallow both Mercury and Venus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join