It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is Why A.G. WILLIAM BARR Outsources Investigations of High-Profile Democrats.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
If you are correct (you probably are), McCabe is free due to pure partisan politics... Not because he ‘spilled the beans’ on others, not due to lack of evidence, just partisan politics... That is the saddest reason he would be let go... Just as some áre indicted for the same political reasons.

Again a sad time for justice...

Thankfully this AG (William Barr) has learned from Jeff Sessions mistake. Will see if Grand Juries outside of D.C. can find Democrat lawbreakers "guilty".

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

I've heard for over 2 years that the Washington D.C. Grand Jury Pool of potential jurors is composed mostly of adults who are staunchly pro-Democrat, and staunchly anti-Trump.

From who? Other republicans?
They don't ask your affiliation for juries. EVER.
They more often than not do not even want your name save for court records.
I served twice and after signing in with a clerk I became a number.
A NUMBER.

McCabe was not set free he was never not free and they had nothing they could charge him with.
Apparently being less than candid is not punishable with jail time. Trump will have to be satisfied with being able to fire the guy.
And that thunder sounded like six months ago.

When you Register to vote you are automatically on the list for Jury Duty.
Don't tell me they don't know if your Republican or Democrat.
They have your Number for Sure

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Have you heard of the FBI Office Of Professional Responibility? The FBI OPR?

Or the DOJ OPR?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And speaking of "protecting their own", the head of the U.S. Army says ALEXANDER VINDMAN will NOT BE INVESTIGATED!

www.foxnews.com...

If President Trump continues to be re-buffed by the people he hired, will he Fire and Replace All of Them?

At the rate he's going he's going to start tapping people who post here regularly for high ranking positions!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

And speaking of "protecting their own", the head of the U.S. Army says ALEXANDER VINDMAN will NOT BE INVESTIGATED!

www.foxnews.com...

If President Trump continues to be re-buffed by the people he hired, will he Fire and Replace All of Them? Or will he simply turn over the Presidency to V.P. Mike Pence and return to being an "ordinary" Billionaire businessman...or simply retire to a life of luxury and parties?

McCarthy is the US The secretary of the Army (SA, SECARM[2] or SECARMY) is a senior civilian official within the Department of Defense of the United States with statutory responsibility for all matters relating to the United States Army: manpower, personnel, reserve affairs, installations, environmental issues, weapons systems and equipment acquisition, communications, and financial management.

Secretary of the Army isn’t responsible for investigations. The senate judiciary/intelligence committees would be starting up that engine so to speak. Then they can send criminal referrals to DOJ, and or the IG for the department of defense can make referrals for further investigation to the FBI.

So I’m not sure where this Ryan McCarthy guy gets off speaking about matters with which he has no legal jurisdiction.

And regardless, I don’t like that fat Vindaloo traitor either... but he’s had his 15 min of fame. It didn’t end well for him, so good riddance I say.

In all likelihood, he will he subpoenaed before the senate, mayhaps in a closed door setting, to speak (yet again) under oath about his involvement in the leaked call and how it was received by the “whistleblower.”

Thank-you for elaborating and explaining that essentially, Lt. Colonel Vindman is still "on the hook" for his insubordination and possibly treason.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is troubling, coming from former A.G. (temporary) Matthew Whittaker. I'm not ready to declare AG Barr a failure yet, but law experts are sewing increasing doubt, using good old-fashioned LOGIC.

The corruption and rot that remains inside the DOJ is specifically because AG Bill Barr refuses to deal with it. A result was the Roger Stone sentencing recommendation fiasco.

AG Bill Barr cannot admit rogue anti-Trump prosecutors defied his leadership because that would embarassingly highlight his own weakness and inability; so he blames President Trump.

Matt Whitaker notes how Michael Flynn and Andrew McCabe were charged with exactly the same issue, lying to FBI investigators. Andrew McCabe is told he will not be prosecuted, Michael Flynn has had his life destroyed.

This is a big problem!
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
He has been sentenced and found guilty. The American system elected Trump and Trump fired him. He leaked and lied to the FBI and that is something he will have to run from the rest of his life. Wherever he goes, no matter what he does someone will always be there to blast him. If I saw him in public I would hell out leaker and liar and I don't even do that stuff but I would for him. His life is now a complete # hole and will be forever.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Additional legal observers are considering that a McCabe indictment was not available in D.C., due to the overwhelming number of Democrat residents.

There’s also the possibility that the grand jury in DC simply wouldn’t give Barr what he wanted here. The people in that city that make up said grand juries are 90+% Democrats. Would it really be shocking to find out that there’s just noway to get them to green light the prosecution of a #resistance member?

Heck, that’s about what I would expect at this point given how stupid things have gotten. You’ll notice that the only figure to be found not guilty from the Mueller probe was Greg Craig. He also happened to be a Democrat who served under Barack Obama. That’s likely not a coincidence given who makes up the juries in that district.
Source: www.redstate.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What many of us have been saying all along. AMERICA NEEDS THIS BRIEFING from AG BARR.

Foolishness and betrayal of our country have served to reveal dangers within our present condition.

Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise.

The intelligence apparatus was weaponized against our candidate by those who controlled the levers of government. This is what AG Bill Barr needs to explain to the nation.

That was how the article started. It goes on to describe how the Senate Intel Committee is colluding with the DOJ, to keep criminal conduct by top officials, hidden away.

Connecting the Dots: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Attorney general Barr has appointed a network of prosecutors across the country to look into everything, ranging from spying on Trump campaign 2 the DNC attempting to affect our elections.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Looks like an additional investigator has been named to look into Ukraine matters.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Looks like an additional investigator has been named to look into Ukraine matters.

mobile.twitter.com...

The top federal prosecutor in Brooklyn, Richard Donoghue, is now vetting and managing all Ukraine-related efforts by the Justice Department in the wake of President Donald Trump's impeachment over his actions toward the former Soviet republic.

Donoghue will "coordinate" these activities in the interest of deconfliction and efficiency, Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs Stephen Boyd said in a letter sent Tuesday to Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler and his Republican counterpart, Doug Collins. But the letter is vague about the specific Ukraine-linked issues that might require review.

In a Jan. 17 memo, Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, who picked Donoghue for the role, simply referred to "several distinct open investigations being handled by different U.S. Attorney's Offices and/or Department components that in some way potentially relate to Ukraine."
More at: www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002
Actually there are several ways they get you for jury duty.
I was called in N.Y. before I was registered to vote .
They pull names from the DMV when you get a driver's license, and from voter registration.
And in Virginia when you register to vote you do not register with a party. They have no idea who you vote for or what party you like or don't like.
Not every state makes you claim a party and no one is required to vote the party they are registered to it they don't like the candidate so voter registration does not mean party bias or party loyalty.
The courts are not interested in how you vote.
Sorry but you are wrong.

edit on 2192020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

The Senate Intel committee is made up of mostly republicans you know.
They hold the majority.

It oh what's wrong with this picture?

Just maybe it's not bias but applying the law as it should be huh?

Connecting the dots indeed. That puzzle looks like a ball of yarn the cat had at.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I know there's one looking into what Rudy was doing there lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It is literally one extra Republican vs Democrat on that committee.
Senate Intelligence Committee

Either way, rumors from people close to Barr are saying g he wants to resign/quit/step down for speculative reasons.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join