It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is Why A.G. WILLIAM BARR Outsources Investigations of High-Profile Democrats.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Saturday, February 15, 2020

I've heard for over 2 years that the Washington D.C. Grand Jury Pool of potential jurors is composed mostly of adults who are staunchly pro-Democrat, and staunchly anti-Trump.

After Former FBI Asst. Director Andrew McCabe was reluctantly set free by the Department of Justice today, the "tainted grand jury" was brought up again today by analysts on FoxNews. After a few minutes of searching, this came up:

The grand jury was reconvened on Thursday—but no public charges against McCabe were filed.

Now, McCabe’s lawyer, Michael Bromwich, has written to U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu, whose office is handling McCabe’s case, stating that the defense team has heard “rumors from reporters … that the grand jury considering charges against Mr. McCabe had declined to vote an indictment."

Bromwich added that “based on our discussion with” government lawyers, “it is clear that no indictment has been returned.”
From Sept2019: www.lawfareblog.com...

It appears that Department of Justice prosecutors tried more than once, to get the Washington D.C. Grand Jury to return a guilty verdict against Andy McCabe. (He lied 4 times to investigators, and leaked sensitive Info to the Media.) But the Grand Jury could not be convinced that what McCabe did was criminal.

A Federal Judge eventually intervened and told the DOJ to either indict McCabe or let him go. Today, they let him go.

-------------------

Attorney General William Barr and his predecessor Jeff Sessions, began intentionally choosing prosecutors Outside of Washington D.C., to investigate potentially crooked high-profile Democrats, due to the extreme pro-Democrat/anti-Trump bias inside the District of Columbia.

These are the "farmed out" high-profile investigations I'm aware of. If you know of more, please add them to the thread.

1.) DOJ Prosecutor JOHN HUBER (Utah) - Investigating potential Clinton Foundation crimes. (WaPo says Huber is done. But it was timed to coax Hillary into the Presidential race, and no one else has verified that Huber is done)

2.) DOJ Prosecutor JOHN DURHAM (Connecticut) - Investigating if the top-tier of President Obama's administration Illegally Spied on the Trump campaign and the Trump Presidency.

3.) Pittsburg DOJ Office - Investigating Ukraine related matters pertaining to Joe/Hunter Biden, DNC-Crowdstrike-Dossier 2016 plot, and more. Information being fed to this office by former prosecutor/NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani, and Federal Prosecutor John Durham.

4.) DOJ Prosecutor JEFF JENSEN (Missouri) - Investigating if Prosecutors and FBI Agents extorted and coerced General Michael Flynn into pleading guilty to lying, by threatening harm to his son.

5.) ROGER STONE Fiasco: Based on what I see here: www.foxnews.com... , I think A.G. Barr will have an outside-of-DC Investigator look into the entire Roger Stone case.

It turns out, the Jury Foreman who was instrumental in obtaining a guilty verdict (for lying), hated Roger Stone and hated President Trump. Her social media history is full of anti-Stone/anti-Trump content. For that reason, the entire case could be dismissed.

Bottom line. The chances of getting a FAIR ASSESSMENT OF THE EVIDENCE against a high-profile Democrat, and avoiding a guaranteed guilty verdict against a Republican/Conservative, are enhanced if you do not hold the trial, or convene a Federal Grand Jury inside of Washington, District of Columbia.

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And speaking of "protecting their own", the head of the U.S. Army says ALEXANDER VINDMAN will NOT BE INVESTIGATED!

www.foxnews.com...

If President Trump continues to be re-buffed by the people he hired, will he Fire and Replace All of Them? Or will he simply turn over the Presidency to V.P. Mike Pence and return to being an "ordinary" Billionaire businessman...or simply retire to a life of luxury and parties?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
8 years of the democrats doing everything in their power to stuff the legal system with law and constitution hating subversives while being sympathetic to their liberal causes and corruption....well this kind of stuff is what you get...

Trump is appointing judges that are more in line with the laws and constitution .... Probably why the democrats are so serious about trying to remove him..

There really is a two tier legal system ... one for the big democrats and one for everyone else.. and we be the else !

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If you are correct (you probably are), McCabe is free due to pure partisan politics... Not because he ‘spilled the beans’ on others, not due to lack of evidence, just partisan politics... That is the saddest reason he would be let go... Just as some áre indicted for the same political reasons.

Again a sad time for justice...
edit on 15-2-2020 by Goedhardt because: I like Britney Spears

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And speaking of "protecting their own", the head of the U.S. Army says ALEXANDER VINDMAN will NOT BE INVESTIGATED!

www.foxnews.com...

If President Trump continues to be re-buffed by the people he hired, will he Fire and Replace All of Them? Or will he simply turn over the Presidency to V.P. Mike Pence and return to being an "ordinary" Billionaire businessman...or simply retire to a life of luxury and parties?

McCarthy is the US The secretary of the Army (SA, SECARM[2] or SECARMY) is a senior civilian official within the Department of Defense of the United States with statutory responsibility for all matters relating to the United States Army: manpower, personnel, reserve affairs, installations, environmental issues, weapons systems and equipment acquisition, communications, and financial management.

Secretary of the Army isn’t responsible for investigations. The senate judiciary/intelligence committees would be starting up that engine so to speak. Then they can send criminal referrals to DOJ, and or the IG for the department of defense can make referrals for further investigation to the FBI.

So I’m not sure where this Ryan McCarthy guy gets off speaking about matters with which he has no legal jurisdiction.

And regardless, I don’t like that fat Vindaloo traitor either... but he’s had his 15 min of fame. It didn’t end well for him, so good riddance I say.

In all likelihood, he will he subpoenaed before the senate, mayhaps in a closed door setting, to speak (yet again) under oath about his involvement in the leaked call and how it was received by the “whistleblower.”

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Vindman is an active duty service member.
An investigation into the conduct of his duties would have to be initiated by his chain of command or the IG.

For a civilian body to investigate him, the alleged crimes would have to be conducted off of DOD property.

The senate could investigate him for his testimony in congress but I'm not sure of the jurisdiction there regarding military members. Meaning they may have to refer it to the Army for prosecution.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

According to your link, it sounds like lying to DOJ officials is rarely charged if you're an "internal" employee.

While the Justice Department inspector general report that led to McCabe’s dismissal from the bureau is sharply critical of his conduct, indictments for false statements in internal Justice Department investigations, without some exacerbating factor, are exceedingly rare.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You act surprised. Neither Stalin nor Mao were never indicted for the massive murder of civilians attributed to them. Why should the Democrats be any different with lessor crimes?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I've heard for over 2 years that the Washington D.C. Grand Jury Pool of potential jurors is composed mostly of adults who are staunchly pro-Democrat, and staunchly anti-Trump.

From who? Other republicans?
They don't ask your affiliation for juries. EVER.
They more often than not do not even want your name save for court records.
I served twice and after signing in with a clerk I became a number.
A NUMBER.

McCabe was not set free he was never not free and they had nothing they could charge him with.
Apparently being less than candid is not punishable with jail time. Trump will have to be satisfied with being able to fire the guy.
And that thunder sounded like six months ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

ANd as popular as that lie is the is not presently any investigation into anything Clinton.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

As is appropriate.
He did his duty.
Why is it I have to keep saying these folks did nothing wrong every time they don't go to jail or get prosecuted?
But trump gets a three year investigation topped with an impeachment.

That's reality.

Not these drain the swamp fantasies that never come true.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
For the record he's not a billionaire.
That's lie number 3.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Simple solution: whatever their employment happens to be ... end it.

The cost of living in the DC area is too expensive to afford without a well-paying job. In fact, you probably only have to find half of the household income to run the Swamp Creatures completely out of the capitol region ... or to consign them into the 'needle districts'.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

McCabe is free because there is no law they can apply to his actions other than fire him which is done and in the distant past now.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Obama: "This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility."

I've got a bad feeling about Trump's next four years. I hope he fires most of the government. Better ... I hope he cuts some pensions back to the bone. It's the guys who think they've gotten away Scott-Free that bug the crap out of me. Would be so funny to see people like Boehner and Ryan (who didn't contribute to Social Security and so are not entitled to it) to have their cushy paychecks-for-life terminated.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Goedhardt

McCabe is free because there is no law they can apply to his actions other than fire him which is done and in the distant past now.

In a perfect world, you would be right... But the law is only applied how it is interpreted by the people involved, not always as it should be.
The DC area has a large % of Dems, so in normal situations, the jury will have the same demographics, so it will be mostly Democrats. Just common sense...

All persons have a bias, some worse than others. In these tense political times it DOES matter for a political case what political leaning the jury has. Again: Just common sense...

It is no perfect world, so thats why you are wrong...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Uhh yeah they lied, the same alleged crimes you believe warrant nine years of prison for anyone connected with Trump, is suddenly not a crime as long As they Are anti Trump.

Rut we all know your a biased idiot, so it really is pointless to argue with you. I mean the only time you even post is if it looks like your position has any merit. It pretty much never does, you just keep looking silly, which you clearly do not mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You just wait until the Mueller report comes out.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If you lived there, and you were called for jury duty for a similar offence, do you think that you could be an impartial juror?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
There really is a two tier legal system ... one for the big democrats and one for everyone else.. and we be the else !

There was a news segment explaining how Barack Obama's Department of Justice let a Democrat Congressman named BOB MENENDEZ off the hook for several crimes. The point was that Obama's Attorney General KNEW WHAT TO DO, even if the President didn't specifically ask him to get Menendez off. (I don't remember any big uproar about this.)

<<   2 >>

join