It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definition of a trump supporter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awesomepossum

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That O.P. is pretty degrading to the majority of Americans. The majority support President Trump's mission and goal for our country.

First off 62 million is not half of the country and second, it is a lie when you say the majority are with Trump.

This will make you feel better!

President Donald Trump's job approval rating this week averaged across major polls surpassed that of his predecessor President Barack Obama at the same time eight years ago, 

source

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So many claiming to not be triggered, flooded this thread with comments about how stupid, lame or whatever it is.

Way to show the OP your not triggered when you obviously are, by replying with lame attacks on OP and post.

I actually thought the OP was hilarious! I just thought I would show some hilarious vids to add to the hilarity of the thread

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

1. Redneck isn't an insult
2. The truck is compensating for something... it compensates for the lack of paved roads in most places worth going. It also compensates for roads blocked by protestors when one simply wants to get from point A to point B... yeah, it requires a trip through the truck wash afterwards, but it beats being late.

3. I actually have far more Confederate flagged possessions than American flagged.
4. I'm far from poorly educated, I think that accusation is all the more humorous when it comes from anyone who considers any liberal arts degree "an education."

Other than thos clarifications, I LOLed.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
First off that is from 2019 not this week. And if you read the article, he was higher than Obama for just 3 days.

Donald Trump's Approval Rating Surpasses Obama's, Not Just on Rasmussen Reports

The 45th president's average approval rating surpassed that of his predecessor on Monday and stayed on top for the next two days. Trump's average approval rating on Monday was 44.1 percent compared to Obama's 43.9 percent on September 16, 2011, and 44 percent on Tuesday compared to Obama's 43.8 percent on September 17, 2011.

President Obama Job Approval
In 2011, just 3 years into his term his job approval rating was 46.5 and 47.9 disapproved throughout his that year.

President Trump Job Approval
While Trumps is 45.2 approval rating and those who disapprove is 52.1

How unpopular is Donald Trump?
An average of all polls has Donald Trump approval rating @ 43.3 and his disapproval at 52.2

Scroll further down and see how Trump compares with past presidents on same day.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Awesomepossum

You're an adorable little lady when you gatekeep.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

LoL! Those zingers are No Malarky!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

You guys will love this one!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I just have one question. Who do you think can beat Trump in the next election???????

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

If they cant shame people out of voting for Trump, nobody. Thus the past 3 and a half glorious and hilarious years.

I have no idea if this entertaining era will extend beyond 2024, but man I'm enjoying the hell out of it while it lasts. It's like watching all the people in the world you have no respect and no use for wearing electrified underwear in a rainstorm.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

At this point anyone can beat him.

The impeachment was successful in that it showcased to the Americans that there is something wrong with Trump. The Dems also got what they needed from it and with that, they also got another bonus which is what they counted on.

After his acquittal (which does not mean he was innocent), he went on a revenge spree which also benefited them because it showcased how vindictive he is and also by throwing out Vindman's brother, it showed how petty he is.

The worst enemy to Trump is Trump himself and his Tweets.

Have a great night.
edit on 15-2-2020 by Awesomepossum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I honestly cant wait until November to see if you're right! It's almost as exciting as Christmas morning.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Terrifying doesn't come close to describing her, I can't believe they ran her for potus, well I can it's why I believe trump was wanted by the tptb.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

At this point anyone can beat him.

The impeachment was successful in that it showcased to the Americans that there is something wrong with Trump. The Dems also got what they needed from it and with that, they also got another bonus which is what they counted on.

After his acquittal (which does not mean he was innocent), he went on a revenge spree which also benefited them because it showcased how vindictive he is and also by throwing out Vindman's brother, it showed how petty he is.

The worst enemy to Trump is Trump himself and his Tweets.

Have a great night.

Haha Haha! Another great joke! You are on a roll tonight! This thread is hilarious!

You know what Trump is gonna do?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Can you name just one person that can beat Teump in the next election? Just name one.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I honestly cant wait until November to see if you're right! It's almost as exciting as Christmas morning.

Get your 'liberal tears' mug ready, I hope you are thirsty!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: sine.nomine

Terrifying doesn't come close to describing her, I can't believe they ran her for potus, well I can it's why I believe trump was wanted by the tptb.

That's interesting. I think Trump was the last thing tptb wanted. I suppose no matter how you slice it, it's gonna be some wealthy bastard that lands the office. Campaigning in the US needs reform. You'll never see a third party candidate in a serious national debate. Trump was the closest to it in awhile, in my opinion. He certainly wasn't my first choice, but Castle didn't make the ticket in my state.

Exactly what the founding fathers feared for the country....
edit on 15-2-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

My God, many of us are going to have high blood pressure from consuming that much salt.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

And lastly, I leave you all with this.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

1. Redneck isn't an insult
2. The truck is compensating for something... it compensates for the lack of paved roads in most places worth going. It also compensates for roads blocked by protestors when one simply wants to get from point A to point B... yeah, it requires a trip through the truck wash afterwards, but it beats being late.

3. I actually have far more Confederate flagged possessions than American flagged.
4. I'm far from poorly educated, I think that accusation is all the more humorous when it comes from anyone who considers any liberal arts degree "an education."

Other than thos clarifications, I LOLed.

Its about as accurate as all the libtard threads wouldn't you agree

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It's a caricature of the opposition, designed to provoke an emotional response in anyone wearing a blue jersey.

It's not even yawn-worthy at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join