It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definition of a trump supporter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Fair enough, I realise I've lowered myself to the mudpit level, but sometimes one needs to get a little dirty...so here we are.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Cool. A thread intended to do nothing except bait people and call people names while offering no political opinion or commentary.

If it's supposed to be a funny joke it wouldn't be in the pit. Since it's in the pit we know what this is.

Excellent cut and paste work.

Thank you, I would love to see some consistency from you calling out the libtard threads in the pit then...

Lol, because that's what you do, right?
🤡

You really should have read the trigger warning.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Cool. A thread intended to do nothing except bait people and call people names while offering no political opinion or commentary.

If it's supposed to be a funny joke it wouldn't be in the pit. Since it's in the pit we know what this is.

Thank you, I would love to see some consistency from you calling out the libtard threads in the pit then...

Had I known the content. I would have avoided it, but I thought it was a legitimate thread and not just political trolling.

Usually OPs like this from either side are removed before I ever see them.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That O.P. is pretty degrading to the majority of Americans. The majority support President Trump's mission and goal for our country.

Sure is, however no more degrading than the constant flow of libtard threads, this is standard for ats now so get used to it I guess.

Those "libtard" threads/posts you're referring to are pointing out documented events, actions, and failures of Democrats.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Had I known the content. I would have avoided it, but I thought it was a legitimate thread and not just political trolling.

I wish they were but it seems ats is happy to promote these kinds of threads, check this thread out for example..

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Even if this were about a candidate I don't like, The humor is very lacking. It's really not as much funny as it is intentionally being shared here to insult others. A sneak diss if you will.

So it's either, you are a simpleton or you are trying to insult others in a poor fashion. jkjk it's obviously a combination of both. >>> Which is meant to be a joke more then an insult btw.
edit on 14-2-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on Sat Feb 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You mean the thread that talks about one individual libtard that threatens kids with a sword?

Not surprised that you relate to that type of person, especially after reading that thread of yours in the grey area.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Even if this were about a candidate I don't like, The humor is very lacking. It's really not as much funny as it is intentionally being shared here to insult others. A sneak diss if you will.

So it's either, you are a simpleton or you are trying to insult others in a poor fashion.

The thread is to get a rise for sure, look I'm all for ats cracking down on the bull# but it's not, everyday there is a new libtard thread, it's nauseating, I guess what I'm saying is if you can't beat them join them.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

That cuddle is still on offer....

edit on 14-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I don't care about the politics in it. The content of the shared link is just very subpar.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

your op is cliche.
Try this.

A Trump supporter will not even consider the wild possibility that Trump is Hitler simply because if they did,they would have to admit to themselves that in reality it would be fine with them.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Enjoy your loss in 2020.
edit on 14-2-2020 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I wish they were but it seems ats is happy to promote these kinds of threads, check this thread out for example..

The difference is there was an actual news citation, of whatever veracity, in the OP. Something to discuss opinion on, fact check, whatever. I'm tired of mentally ill people getting used as political fodder if that makes you any feel better and I'm sick of it from both sides, BUT there was an actual topic.

If you're just going to be a straight up troll that's your choice, but by putting it in the pit with no actual material to discuss you're just violating T&C. Whatever, I'm not a Mod and I'm sure one of them will see this eventually and trash bin it.

I'm out.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I don't care about the politics in it. The content of the shared link is just very subpar.

Ok then you might need to learn some self control, nobody is forcing you to participate or read this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

your op is cliche.
Try this.

A Trump supporter will not even consider the wild possibility that Trump is Hitler simply because if they did,they would have to admit to themselves that in reality it would be fine with them.

I like it...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
And those "Libtard sites" are just straight up propaganda?
reply to: carewemust

www.msn.com...[ed itby]edit on 14-2-2020 by IcanXplain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

your op is cliche.
Try this.

I like it...

So do I, because it's humor and funny.

I'm disgusted how easy it was for you to play all these people like a fiddle. You certainly did what you set out to. The whole time we had this side conversation they STILL kept going. It's unreal.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join