It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bumbleberg shot himself in the foot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I don’t think Bloomberg is half as business savvy as he thinks he is with this presidential run. If you are running a business like CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews, etc. why would you do anything to promote a competing business by talking positive about the owner? Did he halfway forget that he owns a cable news network that competes which the other cable news networks?

Sure he will get passive blurbs. But not in depth stories like all the other Democrats will have.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
"I don't wat to take your 2nd amendment rights, I just want sensible gun control, our children are scared!"

Every-other-video

Gtfo Blooming turd

My kids love guns know how to use them well...oops

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
"I don't wat to take your 2nd amendment rights, I just want sensible gun control, our children are scared!"

Every-other-video

Gtfo Blooming turd

Yeah, but a lot of Republican voters want tighter gun control. Things like not allowing violent criminals to have guns, or taking guns away from the mentally ill, or mandatory checks when people with extremist affiliations start stockpiling weapons.

Look at it this way, if you call somebody by the wrong pronoun and they start screaming and wailing, and they pull a gun out and shoot you in the back. Sensible gun control could have prevented that.

Or somebody goes into your kids school and starts shooting the place up because the cafeteria lady served meat and "meat is murder". Sensible gun control could have prevented that.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: sine.nomine

I'm not 'advertising' anything.

Didn't even know what it was until you pointed out ATS didn't like it.

Which I'm not even sure because - this is about Bloomberg being so out of touch he fumbled it about 4 seconds after the coin toss.

45-2020

I didn't mean anything negative. I just didn't want you to get a warning for mentioning something that could be viewed as against T&C. The site makes it's money from ads. Sorry if I came off as rude.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The ads are funny, but the text messages are even funnier. I got one last night and I asked if they were texting from prison. No answer. All they would say was "Americans" have so much at stake and we "deserve" a candidate who can "beat" Trump. There was no pitch. Just an inane appeal to the idea that Bloomers can beat an incumbent president they despise.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Why would anyone watch unwanted ads on YT? I haven't seen a YT ad in years.

ETA: Yes, I have ATS whitelisted...
edit on 2 15 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Not at all! I appreciate it.

What I don't appreciate is Bloomberg's crap intruding on my YT experience (I'm relearning how to make cheese at the moment and need that internet experience).

Have a good one.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yeah, but a lot of Republican voters want tighter gun control. Things like not allowing violent criminals to have guns, or taking guns away from the mentally ill, or mandatory checks when people with extremist affiliations start stockpiling weapons.

You're the first 'R' I've heard of who would even consider the above - first and ONLY I might add.

First - there's no way to stop violent criminals from 'getting' guns.

Then there's - the 'mentally ill'. Who's going to set the groundwork for who's considered mentally ill? One persons' mentally ill is another persons hero/villein.

'Extremist affiliations' - again - who's going to be the one who sets the parameters? Does that mean if I watch Alex Jones and have an AK I'm going to be 'red flagged'?

And yeah, how are those 'red flag' (unconstitutional) laws working out?

THEY'RE NOT.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
They're spending their dollars in anticipation of getting it all back through gov. kickbacks if they win?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If I have to watch 1 more Bloomberg commercial on TV I am going to lose it. Did he buy every other commercial spot or what? He is creepy looking and the ads suck. Why does he think Democrats will vote for a billionaire when they seem to hate everyone who has a nickel more than them?
edit on 15-2-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Certainly can't watch a you-tube video without, at the least, one ad for his candidacy.

Mike will make it work, or some such drivel.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

I was pro Bernie, and no I did not vote for Hillary. I'd sooner pluck my eyes out. One of the many reasons she lost the election was Bernie voters that were unwilling to vote Hillary. He's not really getting those voters back either. He has his die hard loyalists, sure, but many, like me, saw his true colors when he backed Hillary after what she did. We're not going back, the DNC is corrupt through and through.

Oh and feel almost the same about this guy as I did Hillary. Anyone who feels the need to force a positive image and not allow any bad press is not to be trusted in anything, period.
edit on 2/15/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Mike will make it work, or some such drivel.

Yes; not as well conceived as some brilliant Hillary gems:

"Stronger Together"
"Big Challenges, Real Solutions"
"Time To Pick A President"
"In To Win"
"Working For Change"
"Working For You"
"Ready For Change Ready To Lead"

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You forgot my favorite: