It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bumbleberg shot himself in the foot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Anyone else noticed YT now plagues you with not just one advertisement before your vid begins but two? (Of course you have, don't be ridiculous).

Yeah, now there's the one you can't click out of - then the next you can...

And how many of you've noticed that (first) over the top advertisementyoucan'tclickoutof is Bloomberg propaganda?

HAHAHAHAHA! I love it!

Money can't buy you love Bumbleberg - but it sure can lose you votes!

The bubble head just doesn't get it...

LMBO!

edit on 3915Friday202013 by silo13 because: fix it

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"I don't wat to take your 2nd amendment rights, I just want sensible gun control, our children are scared!"

Every-other-video

Gtfo Blooming turd

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Brave browser.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I was going to post that trash but I didn't want to give him any more airtime on his unconstitutional BS than he's already getting.

Glad you brought it up though!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Brave browser.

Yeah but anyone who goes 'there' isn't going to vote for Bloomberg.

Will they?
edit on 2543Friday202013 by silo13 because: had no idea

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I'd be careful advertising things like that here. They no likey.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
On a related note, Facebook changed it's rules
today for Bloomberg. They have now decided they
will reverse course and allow political ads,

I guess Bloomberg must be throwing his money
around, and his influence since he owns
a msm media company.

He is in the race to protect the leftist interest
in their money, and take the guns.

edit on 14-2-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I'm not 'advertising' anything.

Didn't even know what it was until you pointed out ATS didn't like it.

Which I'm not even sure because - this is about Bloomberg being so out of touch he fumbled it about 4 seconds after the coin toss.

45-2020

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Bloomberg gets a lot of money from China. He will be a pretzel by the end of this.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
When is he going to be in a debate? If he polls high enough in a state?

Does anyone think he will? I don't. It seems weird, his ads all around, his name being mentioned but MSM (CNN at least) is basically shunning him.

If I were really active politically and a Democratic primary voter, why would I ever decide on him when I have people debating in full motion picture that are familiar, established in the race? This isn't how Trump started his election campaign, is it? I don't remember/wasn't following.

It comes across to me at least like a bit of a joke.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Yes but when Bernie and all the rest of the 'Village People' fail?

Bloomberg will buy the 'party' with no more than a whimper from the rest.

Well, unless Bernie pitches a fit but then #1 He'll really pitch a fit and tip over or...

IT WILL BE WAR in the Dem Party...

But we all know that can't happen soooo - all those Dems who insist their party 'can't be bought' will be choking on party favors while wearing sparkling pointy hats with the rubber band straps chaffing their chins.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
it's an obnoxious and arrogant show of power, sure, but would you really categorise this as shooting himself in the foot?
If anything i'd think it's closer to the opposite, he's showing how much reach and impunity he has, and you might wanna hope that means he's doomed himself but at this stage of universal devolution i wouldn't bet money on it.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Oh, it doesn't take high polling. Do you really think Steyer was polling that high? Mini-Meany could get up there if he wanted, but then it would expose him for who he really is, and that's not part of his game. He wants to show people all the sugar ... that he won't let you have, btw ... and none of the medicine.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Bernie can't fail tbh. In 2016, he was on Clinton's coat tails until the last second and that was 4 years ago. The politics are even more polarized now than they were then. The Democratic voters will get behind their candidate after the bitterest of primaries and differences in progressive vs moderate just like they did last time.

All of those raging, salty Bernie people quietly voted for Clinton after campaigning against her and trashing her on Facebook to their Bernie friends. In the end, the Democratic candidate that goes against Trump will be voted for, regardless.

They vote the same way Republicans do. How many who weren't that fond of Trump and were going for another candidate decided to sit out the election vote, throw their vote away to a third party that'll never win, or vote for the other side? Just a few percent to be sure.

There's no failing and Bloomberg sliding in as the money savior. If the people don't know him, they won't love him or vote for him. Without debates he has no chance.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You really think that? Ever heard of never Trump?

If Bernie is really the leftist Trump analog, then expect the Never Bernie faction. They spent all their time telling you to hold your nose and vote for the electable candidate (who lost, btw), but when the shoe gets jammed on their preppy, Ivy League toes, they'll sip their cocktails and tell you where to stick it pretending they're on some kind of moral crusade for the soul of your party ... or something.

And I say that as someone who hopes like crazy Bernie never, ever gets elected to the White House.

edit on 14-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Bloomberg, is an idiot.

He sounds even less reasonable and rational, than Joe Biden does. That's really saying a lot...

He won't last. The Democrat candidates... actually, the Democrat party as a whole, have been engaged in circular firing squads. They are destroying each other. It's been really fun to watch.

How many MSM outlets, praised Micheal Avenatti as "the man who would take down Donald Trump"? How many wanted him, to run for President? That worked as well, as Bloomberg's candidacy will...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Beto tried this ad campaign in TX. It was a massive disaster. Spend 3X's as much and still lost by almost 1/4 of a million votes.

Mike is doing the same thing. For one, people hate campaign ads. The ads also suck. He sounds like a robot and has no real message or vision. Waste of time. He's going to get his ass kicked. The rallies are getting bigger.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Never Bernie is likely insignificant numerically compared to the people who will vote for anyone that'll get Trump out of office and a Democrat in.

Obama was hated by the right but he didn't stir the hornets nest nearly as much. Trump gets the incumbent hate factor in this round of Presidential drama by far.

Whether he's in for 4 more years or not, there's going to be another man (sorry ladies) in his place sooner or later and a slightly more or less than 50/50 chance is it'll be a Democrat. It's tough and unpopular, no stars here, but it's reality.

Our beloved hero and savior of America might depart us this year and if he doesn't, he will in 2024. In that scenario, I'm sorry but Pence might not get the votes to carry on the torch in this marathon to our inevitible God given American utopia.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I restarted your original post video 3 times, but couldn't get it to exhibit the behavior you describe.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Watched a Bernie ad tonight. Hilarious. Solar panels and windmills. That's his answer for energy. Both technologies are dead ends for the US. Can't supply enough energy to matter. We need nuclear reactors and lots of them just like France.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join