It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Re-examined

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj
Someone stated that after a nuclear war people would have better things to do then sit around trying to make a time machine.

Actually if you saw your world in total shambles and were close to making a time machine wouldn't you complete it and go back in time and try to prevent it.

That seems logical to me. If WW III broke out know I would go back in time and do anything I could to prevent it if I had the means.

He didn't go back to try and prevent nuclear war. It wouldn't work in his world line, anyay, because we're in a different world line. He went back to 1975 to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer than can read various Legacy codes for the UNIX problem in 2038. Plus, he also stated that he didn't want to. He thought that "our society would be better off if half of us were dead."

-Chris

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I guess I missed that part. I haven't really read to much of his writing. I guess I should read a little more before I comment.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
In 2005 there will be someone who people trusts blindly, and that trust will be misplaced. This is the next prophecy from Titor.

The Waco-like events have already started with the Police tasering and killing innocent people without due process.

The civil war that started in 2004/2005 was not full out civil war with open fighting. It was the start, that means that in the future the Roots of the coming civil war will be traced back to 2004. In 2008 everyone in America will realise that the world they were living in was infact over. In 2008 people will find out how many companies make Bike tires in USA. In 2010-ish OPEN FIGHTING is common. Then, taking advantage of the situation America finds itself in...China annexes Pacific nations and invades Australia... and then Russian Nukes the whole world in 2015.

I wish Titor was a fraud, but the more time passes the more it looks like the perverbial crap is about to hit the fan.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join