It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that won't happen;- The reincarnation of Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Really we humans have no idea what it means for an angelic spirit to reincarnate as a human, the crisis that he/she goes through, that he/she has to get used to the human functions like eating, sex, bodily sanitation practices, just the basics, not even mentioning the tough human relationships, that's another whole ballgame.

That's not reincarnation either unless you're trying to tell us that angels are living multiple human lives, which the Bible never suggests.

Where exactly do you get your information and who is your God?

Here's what the Bible tells us about how humans transform, not how angels transform...

1 Corinthians 15:42-50

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That's not reincarnation either unless you're trying to tell us that angels are living multiple human lives, which the Bible never suggests.

They're talking about how our souls are growing beings. We go through all sorts of lives and experiences, as the fractals of "God" existing here on this planet.

I can't speak for the original person you asked, but I get my information from the universe, which is what you call "God".

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What is a *biblical* approach to a non-scholar theologian layman such as myself?

This thread s an exercise in Biblical theology, like the other threads I make in this forum, so its more for the benefit of those who want to know what the Biblical approach is.

That is a nice way of saying the "Biblical Theology" exercise is really the Indoctrination of False Dogma perpetrated upon innocents.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019
I made that comment because you seemed to be unfamiliar with my basic principle that "Biblical theology means Biblical theology". People who see my threads regularly have got used to it, especially because they will have seen me give the occasional reminder. Only the newcomers and the trolls disregard it, so naturally I took you as a newcomer.

I must repeat what I said before- in a discussion of Biblical theology, speculations and conclusions which are out of line with the Biblical basis have no value. They are sufficiently asnwered by the observation that they are non-Biblical.

edit on 17-2-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
It's a way of saying that an exercise in Euclidean geometry follows the axioms of Euclidean geometry, and reasoning based on other forms of geometry is not relevant. As long as everybody knows what's happening, nobody is being deceived. I will not be inhibited from pointing out that non-Biblical conclusions have no value in this kind of discussion.

edit on 17-2-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

What I'm trying to say is that some angels incarnate here on earth for certain beneficial intention and for a certain time, not multiple times. We have to keep in mind that the Bible is written by people, so intentional or non-intentional mistakes are found there. The best precise source of knowledge is a direct communication with God and everybody willing can do that.

My information comes from:

- My very own experience,
- My and other people's knowledge,
- My continual communication with God, who provides me only those answers that I need to know regardless of my infinite curiosity.

"Who is your God?" - My God is the same one God that made you, me and every other being, the same God that reigns in Heaven and Hell, the same infinite God that is beyond everything, beyond good and evil - the God of Israel.

===
P.S. On an unrelated note, I'm told that certain unfriendly groups/agencies morally and spiritually aligned with the dark side, pay close attention to what we write here. It's sad to see that and the common people, the people that need it most, are left/stay in the darkness.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It's a way of saying that an exercise in Euclidean geometry follows the axioms of Euclidean geometry, and reasoning based on other forms of geometry is not relevant. As long as everybody knows what's happening, nobody is being deceived. I will not be inhibited from pointing out that non-Biblical conclusions have no value in this kind of discussion.

*Reasoning* (logic) has no firm foothold or place in a discussion of Maniacal Religious Dogma.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
End times are never once mentioned in biblical texts.

Youre an idiot if you think "apocalypse" translates to doomsday.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AnodeOrCathode
You mean the word "end-times" is not mentioned in Biblical texts. What difference does that make? The word was coined later to cover a number of projected events which are mentioned in Biblical texts.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: AnodeOrCathode
You mean the word "end-times" is not mentioned in Biblical texts. What difference does that make? The word was coined later to cover a number of projected events which are mentioned in Biblical texts.

Did God or Man write the Bible? Did God as Man write the Bible? Did Man emulating God write the Bible? What exactly is the purpose of this missive (information bomb); to destroy, run asunder, uplift, dominate, control, inflict a cruel joke there by setting free mankind *using laughter*.
edit on 22-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Both. Things get done by God and man working together, though the human side isn't always conscious of the fact. Compare the destruction of Babylon releasing the Jews from captivity- done by God and also done by Cyrus. It's a joint project.
Obviously any flaws come from the human contribution.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Both. Things get done by God and man working together, though the human side isn't always conscious of the fact. Compare the destruction of Babylon releasing the Jews from captivity- done by God and also done by Cyrus. It's a joint project.
Obviously any flaws come from the human contribution.

I think it is "Mankind" that invented, defines and identifies "What Is Comedy" (to the Universe). Flawlessly Flawed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join