It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In Canyon in Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It sure lands at the speed of a balloon dropping.
Also, flashing nav lights sound man made.
Anyone know if weather balloons have nav lights?
Also, what kind of reject films it, then doesn't go check it out? Shah right
Like.."eww, that was neat. Oh well, back to work."
Guy really sounds like he loves to hear himself talk. Not the type I trust off the bat.
Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I’m almost positive it’s either a LIDAR survey balloon, mapping contours of the land hidden below the tree canopy.
Or a Mag-sus. Survey...Which doesn’t really make sense given it’s a coal mine.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I’m almost positive it’s either a LIDAR survey balloon, mapping contours of the land hidden below the tree canopy.
Or a Mag-sus. Survey...Which doesn’t really make sense given it’s a coal mine.

Doesn't necessarily have to be contracted by that Coal mine - I was thinking that it could be an aeromagnetic survey looking for iron-ore seams - using a balloon inlieu of a drone.

Some type of aerial survey is my guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I posted this image the other day.

Plenty clear enough for anyone. What does it tell you? Exactly jack squat. Not only that, even if it was crystal clear, you'd immediately call "fake!"

Well, to be fair, context is everything. What you posted there is extremely impressive clarity-wise, but do you know the story behind it? Or was it an anonymous pic with no further details?

Re the OP, I'm grateful to 1Point for posting it since it definitely falls into the 10% of more interesting videos in recent years. As others have said, I hope a higher-resolution version can be found so we can seek some potential answers. In the meantime, in terms of visual interest, it knocks that silly Tic Tac (or 'immobile white blob') from 2004 out of the sky. IMO of course.

I'll try and find further info about this one.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think this is it, or at least very similar...

Unfortunately I can't upload the image because it's a jpeg.
And ATS only allows me to upload jpg... Even though they are the same thing.
But if the extension has the letter E it won't allow me to.

Link to Heli-kite

Here's the companies website

Allsopp helikites

edit on 14-2-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I think this is it, or at least very similar...

Unfortunately I can't upload the image because it's a jpeg.
And ATS only allows me to upload jpg... Even though they are the same thing.
But if the extension has the letter E it won't allow me to.

I just screenshot, then use MS Paint to crop, save it as a jpeg or png file.

Good catch

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: 1point92AU
What could possibly be this large with lights descending into a remote region of Australia near a coal mine?

Is it large? It doesn't look all that big to me. So I'm thinking that it has something to do with seed pods or some other floating cloud of fuzz. It's not near any of the fires, as far as I can tell.

Didn't you see it go behind the treeline? The treeline was so far away it looked like pretty much like a jagged black horizon.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I can tell you no matter how good you think smart phone cameras are these days they’re not at all good for capturing UFOs on

I caught a good few last year and I realised they’re not good enough to get crystal clear videos and images with, you’re going to need to be very close or have thousands of £$€ worth of equipment, I don’t think anybody has managed to capture close up clear footage, but I’ll tell you one thing, if you’re one of these people that manages to have been seeing them forever, and has began to film UFOs since camera phone got half decent, invest in a zoom attachment for the phone and hopefully you’ll get lucky

It’s definitely a shame the video was such poor quality And the camera man didn’t really attempt to get any perspective or zoom, not that it would of mattered too much, but at least it would have give the viewer better idea of size and distance
edit on 14-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

I agree with your first assessment which was some type of weather balloon. However, I have been unable to find any weather balloons of a similar shape and size and with lights. If you look at the area where the video was supposedly filmed it is a very, very remote location of Australia.

Certainly not making the assertion of it being "alien" however, it does follow the definition of a UFO so that's what we are left with.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

a reply to: 1point92AU

Balloon initiated LIDAR survey.

Hmmm....that seems much more plausible versus a weather balloon. However, I couldn't find any balloon examples with the LIDAR equipment other than some basic surveillance balloons which are tethered to the ground.

I would agree it's slow movement seems "balloonish" if that makes sense. If you have any links to some examples please share.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I found this balloon sitting next to an UK intelligence base

Anybody know what type of balloon it is?

Google Earth coordinates
52°02'50"N 0°21'52"W · 49.0 m

Look towards the building
edit on 14-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ya on my Ipad It doesn't allow me to change the extension.

Glad you were able to post the picture for me though!
very much appreciated.

Now, im not saying this is what it is 100%.
But im willing to bet that it is something very similar if not the same model.

This one is from the website I linked (im at a PC now)
The caption says Australia, 43 m3.
Im assuming the 43 m3 means the size of the kite.

and here is another of the same kite in the air.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
sorry guys but i think calling it a balloon is almost as much of a stretch as calling it a seed pod.
no idea what it is and i'm definitely not ready to call it ET, but the way it rotates is distinctly un-balloony.
Also the way it descends. I know someone has already said that seemed very balloonlike but to me it's far more of a measured descent than i've ever seen from a balloon.
Plus the structure??? it's the wrong shape to be a balloon!
Now i know y'all will be all "balloons can be any shape there's a kangaroo shaped one on the first page" but thing is, those are NOVELTY balloons made for fun and parades and lots of people. None of which are present in the outback! Science balloons are round because they don't need to be anything else. they fulfill a function - to get stuff in the air. They don't just wamble about in the outback being oddly shaped and impervious to wind, sending out little sections of themselves!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Certainly interesting. At first glance it looks like some kind of balloon. The more i watch It, the less I think it's that. it could be practically anything though.
While humans are distracted by the virus, the Aliens are sneaking down here in remote locations.

Or the miners got bored and made it all up.

Interesting though.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here you go.

In fact you guys can just go to this site to read the analysis.

Middlemount analysis

I found this on another site.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Everyone keeps saying balloon etc, but of you listen to the people talking someone says it happened the day before as well at the same time, which might be some kind of ariel survey but to be in the same place 2 days in a row? IDK the jurys out on this one until more data is in.
edit on 15-2-2020 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Nice find!!! DEFINITELY swamp gas!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
One thing that keeps popping into my head whenever I see threads like this that mention nav lights - why would a ship from millions of light-years from us need something as trivial as nav lights? They sure wouldn't need them in space and definitely not during daylight.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Light can be used to relay information. Why wouldn’t a more advanced and likely more evolved race use every source of technology that they are able to manipulate?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Watching the first part I was thinking balloon. Watching further I'm not sure, especially day 2.
I don't know, you get a clear frame now and again. Just glad to see a long clip that's worth watching. Without sound obv.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join