It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In Canyon in Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wow! VERY interesting video. What could possibly be this large with lights descending into a remote region of Australia near a coal mine? Specifically Middleton Queensland Australia. Literally in the middle of nowhere and 500 miles from the coast.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I guess we will never know until he upgrades that camera.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

That's Astr0 coming down to gather more material

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
S&F, but..... it's always a blurry in this day of instafocus smart phones camera's that can focus in to crystal clarity at two pluss miles.It's become a game of sorts. Nothing to bet the cost of a lunch on. [snipped]
edit on Fri Feb 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
What could possibly be this large with lights descending into a remote region of Australia near a coal mine?

Is it large? It doesn't look all that big to me. So I'm thinking that it has something to do with seed pods or some other floating cloud of fuzz. It's not near any of the fires, as far as I can tell.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It's blurry because he is zoomed in all the way and not to mention atmospheric distortion on a 90 degree day. The object is at least 2 miles away.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: 1point92AU
What could possibly be this large with lights descending into a remote region of Australia near a coal mine?

Is it large? It doesn't look all that big to me. So I'm thinking that it has something to do with seed pods or some other floating cloud of fuzz. It's not near any of the fires, as far as I can tell.
Yep...... or could just as easy be a RC Drone

True, it is summer there and heat waves do exist...

edit on 14-2-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the effort to post this. I'm not overly convinced it's anything unusual though. My hunch is it's some kind of (please don't shoot me!) escaped weather balloon, or a balloon of some kind - hence the changing shape.

The guy narrating is full of bobbins though. Flashing lights? At that resolution you can't make anything out - let alone intricate details like flashing lights.

I can understand why it'd be blurry though - esp as you mention atmospheric distortion which on a hot day is only going to make things worse. Even with the best phone camera on the market at max zoom it's still going to look rubbish - and you can tell he's pretty much maxed it out.

So imho the 'landing' is just either the gas gradually leaking out - or temperature has caused it to deflate (bit like leaving a helium balloon in a room - as it gets colder over time the helium becomes denser and thus sinks).

But as I've said before in other threads - you need the rest of the data. Wind speed on the day? Direction? Was it going against the wind or with it. The fact it is 'hovering' makes me think that wind speed was virtually nil - which is kind of supported by the mention of it being particularly hot. But then I'm guessing - we'd need that data to work it all out.

Also - if it landed - surely you'd be going over to take a gander? I certainly would, and I'm no miner. I suspect they're hardcore and wouldn't take kindly to some ET's landing on their patch

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

I will believe that only in my dreams

edit on 14-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
after much consideration about fiddling with filters etc, i went the easy way out , had lunch and posted this ready made version instead

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: suicideeddie

"Strewth mate, that 'roo spaceship just sh1t out a human bean!"

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
The guy narrating is full of bobbins though. Flashing lights? At that resolution you can't make anything out - let alone intricate details like flashing lights.

Well, he mentioned the lights more than once, and it seems he did get the video from an E-mail, so what we see is really a third-hand upload, degraded version that is part and parcel of the internet compressed pictures, while the narrator should have something a little more decent.

As to what it may be...anything would do at this stage really...even that kangarooballoo....
edit on 14-2-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

He should put the uncompressed version up then - no reason you can't do that in this day and age - at least to support the flashing lights.

Unless of course his copy is as bad as the one he's posted - in which case he shouldn't be professing to see things that clearly are not visible. Makes him sound like something from SecureTeam 10.

I do like the idea of it being the Kangaroballoo though

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
At 12:56 from the left hand side of the screen there is an object that is seen for a few seconds before disappearing. What is that object?
edit on 14-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Why are important videos like this always from a old vintage camera held by a essential Tremor nerve disorder person..
I been waiting 30 years for clear footage of a UFO.. and nothing yet

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It certainly is...well...unidentified.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Balloon initiated LIDAR survey.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
a reply to: smurfy

He should put the uncompressed version up then - no reason you can't do that in this day and age - at least to support the flashing lights.

Unless of course his copy is as bad as the one he's posted - in which case he shouldn't be professing to see things that clearly are not visible. Makes him sound like something from SecureTeam 10.

I do like the idea of it being the Kangaroballoo though

From the link below,
'YouTube will never produce the same level of quality as the original video footage.'

That said there is further advice on the subject in the link, and there are many factors to take into account, from YouTube to the viewer user themselves re their set-up, also compression is a part of uploading.

www.abijita.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hey, this along with the virus, might be the aliens making their move.

Australia? They want to get rid of all the Kangaroos first. They box so well

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Why are important videos like this always from a old vintage camera held by a essential Tremor nerve disorder person..
I been waiting 30 years for clear footage of a UFO.. and nothing yet

There have been plenty of clear videos of UFOs, but like this one they're only an image and if they're a little unusual then they don't look like anything as simple as a flying saucer. I posted this image the other day.

Plenty clear enough for anyone. What does it tell you? Exactly jack squat. Not only that, even if it was crystal clear, you'd immediately call "fake!"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join