It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German police arrest 12 men preparing a terrorist attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
- Feb. 14th 2020

German police arrest 12 men preparing an attack on politicians, asylum seekers and muslims. 4 of the suspects are suspected of having created the organization in September last year. The other 8 suspects are sympathizers who mostly financed the group with weapons and money. They communicated through phone, chatgroups and a few meetings to plan the attacks. Yet, police say, they didn't have any concrete plans. The intended purpose was to create chaos and fear, similar to a civil war, police said.

Dutch article

English link with more info

From its founding in September 2019, the group’s ultimate aim was “to shake the state and social order in Germany and in the end to overturn it,” investigators believe.

edit on 14-2-2020 by Asgaard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Lemme guess:

They are "aLt RiGhT ExTrEmIsT"...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
- Feb. 14th 2020

German police arrest 12 men preparing an attack on politicians, asylum seekers and muslims. 4 of the suspects are suspected of having created the organization in September last year. The other 8 suspects are sympathizers who mostly financed the group with weapons and money. They communicated through phone, chatgroups and a few meetings to plan the attacks. Yet, police say, they didn't have any concrete plans. The intended purpose was to create chaos and fear, similar to a civil war, police said.

Dutch article

English link with more info

From its founding in September 2019, the group’s ultimate aim was “to shake the state and social order in Germany and in the end to overturn it,” investigators believe.

12 men where going to " overturn the state " ?

Must have super powers.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

This is what happens when you bomb the Shiite out of the Middle East. All the terrorist flow into Europe!

I don't think they hate us because of our freedoms or that we have too much sex and violence on TV. I think they hates us because we've bombed Middle East countries back to the stone age!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This is what happens when you bomb the Shiite out of the Middle East. All the terrorist flow into Europe!

I don't think they hate us because of our freedoms or that we have too much sex and violence on TV. I think they hates us because we've bombed Middle East countries back to the stone age!!!

They hate us because their pedophile prophet told them too
LOOOOONG before bombs were ever invented

But hey, you defend their actions, it’s all good.

Do you also defend the actions of the white supremacists? How about the hells angels? They do things for ‘reasons’ too ya know?

How hypocritical of you
edit on 14 2 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

APOLOGIES

I DID NOT READ THE ARTICLE

like a fool

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Germans aren't that smart, they are leaving these Muslims in the country without checking them out properly, then these people recruit others of their kind, often young Muslims who have been in the country for years.. Now, I doubt if they got the big cheese in this sting, but they did get some of the people contributing money.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You show a stunning failure to read and understand the article.

Are you suggesting these right-wing extremists were bombed out of their homes in Iraq and Syria?
edit on 2/14/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You literally just defended and justified their actions

Like you did with the Christchurch mosque shooter, right?

“What do they expect?” Is your justification

Disgusting

(I didn’t read the article, sorry. But you did attempt to defend what you thought were islamic terrorists. Do you still defend them knowing they’re not Muslims?)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

so nato and by extension the west bombing the middle east made some white people randomly want to go kill a bunch of Muslims politicians and refugees? did you even read the article man? tony is not exactly the most islamic name....

or did you pick the wrong script card up and just roll with it? from OP source

Police in Germany have arrested twelve men, including one of their own officers, in a nationwide investigation into an extreme-right group suspected of planning attacks on politicians, asylum-seekers and Muslims. The arrests followed raids, some by heavily armed special units, in 13 locations in six German states. The four prime suspects planned to spark “a civil-war-like situation ... via as yet undefined attacks on politicians, asylum seekers and people of Muslim faith,” federal prosecutors said in a statement. A further eight suspects were alleged to have agreed to “financially support the group, provide it with weapons or take part in future attacks”. The twelve included a police officer previously suspended over suspicions he had links to the far-right, a source at the interior ministry in North-Rhine Westphalia state told AFP, though it was not immediately clear if he was one of the prime suspects.
and

In order to plan their attacks, the group allegedly held regular meetings which were coordinated and organised by two of the main suspects, named only as Werner S and Tony E. The suspects, all of whom are German citizens, also communicated using messenger apps.

so unless were missing some key info not Muslim extremists , but not sure how it works in germany (innocent until proven guilty?) but as of yet we dont have much more info then they wanted to shoot brown Muslim people and politicians

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The fight between the West and Middle-East (or Christianity and Islam) has been going on ever since the creation of these religions. Bombing most of the ME definitely created a lot more hate though. Causing more terrorist attacks on innocent people in the west. This in turn creates more hate towards muslims. Causing terrorist attacks on innocent muslims. Etc.

It's a neverending cycle. The wish of these 12 men to spark civil war could oneday definitely become a reality if extremists on both sides keep attacking innocent people.

IMO, the 3 Abrahamic religions should've never been created.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
'Funny' thing is, after I read the headline I came in to comment that I am amazed the German Police is actually arresting terrorists instead of giving them free homes and money...then I kept reading and saw that my planned sarcasm was actually more the truth than I expected.
As long as the immigrants are protected...can't have disgruntled natives [or even listen to their concerns, so that they don't go overboard]
My jaw actually dropped.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Trying to understand why they hate us isn't defending them.

If someone occupied America and constantly dictated how we were governed, I'd be pissed.

Also I think you missed dfnj2015's point... Which I think was a good one.

Cause-effect-cause-effect.

The west went hard into the ME, refugees flood Europe, natives grow resentful of their guests who don't even like the hosts.

Its a perpetuating cycle.

I think dfnj pretty much summed it up.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The middle east was already the stone age, deconstructed by mad region and mad men, mad men that kill and enslave their own people, those are the people we bombed, but these mad with their mad religion are spread around the world, there are not enough bombs in the world to stop these mad men committing terror in the name of their god.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
'Funny' thing is, after I read the headline I came in to comment that I am amazed the German Police is actually arresting terrorists instead of giving them free homes and money...then I kept reading and saw that my planned sarcasm was actually more the truth than I expected.
As long as the immigrants are protected...can't have disgruntled natives [or even listen to their concerns, so that they don't go overboard]
My jaw actually dropped.

You definitely have a very good point here. In the Netherlands there is a massive, absolutely massive home shortage. I'm experiencing this first hand. We generally have to wait 10+ years to get a home. I was lucky one of my family members took me in, or I would've been on the streets now. In the meantime, ''refugees'' can get a home in no time. We are even going to build 5000 more places for the lovely refugees to stay.

Also, our economy has completely tanked. There is no money for teachers, nurses, doctors, (psychological-)healthcare workers, police etc etc.. Yet they keep taking in more and more ''refugees'' who immediately get a monthy wealthfare cheque.

Our culture is literally disapearing before our eyes. Pretty much everything about our culture is 'offensive' to our friendly visitors. Instead of standing strong in our own home, we bow down and erase everything we are.

The list goes on and on. It's insane what's happening. Our governments are absolute traitors. If we even try to defend any part of what we are, we are immediately labeled ''racist'', ''Nazi'', etc.

Our politicians are paid slaves of a group we absolutely can not mention in fear of being cut off from society.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The majority responding to this thread didnt bother to even read the first paragraph and only respond to the title. The arrest involved a population of terror agents whom belong to the extreme right and NOT part of the neighborhood of terror we see from the Middle East.

The typical community of responders defending one group, another group defending what I don’t know other than attacking another group. How about we all read the articles before sprinting to the first to comment finish line.

Djmsn

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that, and I know your nation isn't alone in that.

Hopefully every nation realizes the key to their success and vitality is to embrace who they are. Becoming homogeneous just deprives the world of diversity. Contrary to the belief of many, I can juggle through the nuance of knowing my lineage came from somewhere else while calling myself an American and Texan (and being proud of it) ... While still being intrigued and loving of other cultures.
edit on 14-2-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
They live in the stone age a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Step 1. Get out of the EU.
Step 2. Introduce points based immigration system.
Step 3. Stop pandering to the PC agenda.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Also I think you missed dfnj2015's point... Which I think was a good one.

Cause-effect-cause-effect.

The west went hard into the ME, refugees flood Europe, natives grow resentful of their guests who don't even like the hosts.

Its a perpetuating cycle.

I think dfnj pretty much summed it up.

Now that's the most GD disingenuous thing I've ever seen you write. You're better than this.

No, that was not the point that member was making and you know that very well. You had to add another layer of reasoning because of the knee-jerk rush to defend what they assumed were Muslim terrorists. If they actually read the article they would not have drummed up any excuses for them.

It's NOT the first time and it isn't an uncommon thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I could start trying to justify their actions by saying this is what happens when Islamic terrorists bomb the crap out of their foster nations and seek to turn them into a replica of whatever #holeistan they come from but what would be the point?

And at the end of the day terrorists are terrorists regardless of what #e they are trying to impose on other people and they ALL deserve the most severest of punishments we can think of.

Trying to justify or excuse their actions is truly appalling.

I've lived through IRA and Islamic scumbags trying to terrorise people and these people are no different whatsoever.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join