It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe walks FREE! What a joke!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Have you seen the democratic party?

Honestly, I didn't think he would in his first term. Anything he touches gets too much scrutiny and is twisted as being an abuse of power.

He cant share his personal opinion on a matter without the perception being he is using the weight of the office for personal matters.

I don't believe indicting the people involved in the soft "coup" would win over many moderates or independants at this time. The perception of the reason for certain people going down would be too easy to spin if your not familiar with the way things went down.

There is also the possiblity that he is either incompetent, or at least surrounded himself with incompetent or corrupt people. Maybe on purpose or maybe there are just too few non currupt "qualified" people for these positions.

Either way, I haven't seen another viable candidate to vote for, and I would like to see how this plays out.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: jjkenobi

The saddest thing is, everyone sees only 2 choices.

Honestly, the last time i voted in a presidential election...i voted Perot. Yeah, its been a LOOOONG time. I won't vote for a lesser of 2 evils.

Older folks tell me im wrong for doing this. But i think its wrong to support a 2 party system that gives you a choice between 2 piles of dog vomit. *shrug* to each their own...but nothing will change if we do what we've always done.

I really liked that Ron Paul guy...why didn't that work out?

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

I don't care if he's into golden showers. That's him.
Stop wasting your time trying to "get" me.

I’m not trying to “get” you

I’m reminding you and everyone while you accuse others of believing false things, you still believe the dossier that has been throughly discredited

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

The only way to protest is to refuse to participate.

So thats what i do.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I could possibly vote for you too

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No this is proof that the justice system does work and you don't get to just go and lock up your enemies because you don't like them.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys purposely write the complete opposite of the truth to rile people up or if you actually believe the things you write...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Right now is the time folks should be observing, thinking and listening to precisely what is going on here.

No tweet from Trump lamenting this decision? He's literally tweeted 4 times in the past hours - *crickets* when it comes to this decision.

That tells me a lot.

I'm wondering about the news that hit at the same time
that the DOJ has assigned prosecutors to look into the Flynn
case. Did McCabe just go from the frying pan into the fire?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I understand that notion.

No doubt its always a "value" vote, however when there are only 2 real options and one wants to drastically change your life in a negative fashion, you must get whatever little value you can from it. They're boasting about putting a stranglehold on my freedoms.

It may not matter in my neck of the woods, but in some places it might. People really need to considered what is being offered and if they really want it to come to fruition.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Breaking news regarding Flynn:

Justice Department taps outside prosecutor to review handling of Michael Flynn case

Also, remember that the charges dropped against Comey and McCabe are for lying as laid out in the Horowitz report.

"Watch what happens next!"

This is quite the shocker, the msm was cheering for about two
seconds now Barr is sheet again. There is a tidbit here that
is not even being discussed, in that there are other cases
that are going to be reviewed.

Attorney General William Barr has ordered an outside prosecutor to review former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s case. Barr assigned U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Jensen of St. Louis to re-examine the prosecution of Flynn. And additional outside prosecutors have been tasked to review other, yet unnamed, politically sensitive national-security cases “some involving President Trump’s friends and allies, and some his critics and adversaries,” according to the New York Times, which cited people familiar with the matter.

www.rollingstone.com...

So from the looks of things, this could upend the Flynn case,
and dovetail right into Durham's investigation.

Folks over at the Rolling Stone are freaking out.

So...this sure would seem to indicate that there
is more to come. Flynn could walk free, and much more.

I'm not going to freak out and have a melt down
about passing on McCabe for his leaks if there
are bigger fish to fry, and it seems there are.

Careful about being manipulated by the MSM,
they are not reporting on the bigger news.

Typical, they need to turn the base. I am not
falling for it.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
For anyone who plans to vote for Trump...how do you reconcile this? His DOJ refuses to indict people who have obviously committed criminal acts...but only some of them. Others like Flynn go to prison for not telling lies to the FBI.

Zero faith in my federal government has been restored.

Vindman was at NSC in the White House. Eric Ciaramella is a CIA plant.

Bolton wound up in the White House only to get fired.

I believe there is a Deep State whose personnel are concerned with the continuation of a power structure existing outside the control of the elected government.

Trump has had to fight these people since before the election in 2016.

Reconciliation? No. Explaination? Yes.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How does all that winning feel? Trumpster tears are so delicious. Cry babies everywhere cause they didnt get their way. You guys are the same whining crybabies you claim to hate so much.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

That's amazing because I wonder the same thing about Trump supporters and I can actually back that up with facts and evidence while Trump supporters just seem to block out information that's inconvenient to their beliefs.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think some folks need to do some soul searching, POTUS can make this happen under various obscure national security powers

We need to be willing to do whatever it takes to defeat the enemy. If it means martial law, suspension of habeus corpus or even open warfare so be it. What is our country and Constitution worth?

Does anybody here want to live under the hellish nightmare the leftist has created?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

i am starting to believe your right

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Goedhardt

The rule of law is a joke, our nation has become a Banana Republic, and this is just proof that our political electees do not answer to the people.

How soon will our nation become a totalitarian regime?

With authoritarians embedded within our government, it's only a matter of time.

#Truth

Thank God for the 2nd Amendment.

It's the only thing stopping that from happening.

And you can have their guns when you pry it from their cold, dead hands.

edit on 2/15/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Congrats on your criminal walking free.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Welcome to the end of American legitimacy

POTUS needs to step in and do what is necessary. Why bother voting if this keeps up? Maybe letting Dems win will make what needs to happen happen faster

I'm pretty sure that if Barr doesn't hold someone accountable by November, that Trump might threaten a replacement when he sets up his new cabinet after the next election.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Goedhardt

Not entirely. McCabe's attorneys just received an official letter from the DOJ stating that they were closing the case regarding the investigation that revolved from the Inspector General's April 2018 report. We already knew the DOJ wasn't going to press charges months ago. So, McCabe's attorney finally got their official letter. Big deal.

This doesn't have anything to do with the FISA abuse report or anything Durham's working on. However, don't expect the media to be honest about this.

Bingo.

Until the DOJ refuses to pursue or prosecute on all the cases McCabe is involved in, I will be patient.

However, I do think that Trump needs to clean out the rest of the Obama holdovers, as Obama did with the Bush holdovers, and so on down the line.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

He's not going to win again.
Forget it.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

As usual, we'll have the last laugh at your expense.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join