It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe walks FREE! What a joke!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

If Trump would be guiding the DOJ as the Dems and the Dem media claim, this would be all different.

Not as any media or the Dems claim but as Trump claims HIMSELF. He is the one who said he was the only one who could drain the swamp. He was the only one who could fix Washington. And while I am at it, you have jumped to another famous conservative meme, blame the liberal media. This has nothing to do with the media. Skip the media entirely.

Is Trump the big boss? Yes
Does Trump hire who he wants" Yes
Has he promised to drain the swamp? Yes
So why is one of the chief villains in his Villain's Arcade, McCabe not prosecuted under Trump's direct order or that of Barr's direct order?

Now we are hearing that Trump is pissed that the DOJ will not pursue even inditing McCabe. What will he do? Will he order Barr and the Department to indite anyway as he says he has '' every right'' to do? Or will he just let it drop and chalk it up to the power or the ''deep state and liberal media'' as you seem to want to believe?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The rule of law is a joke, our nation has become a Banana Republic, and this is just proof that our political electees do not answer to the people.

How soon will our nation become a totalitarian regime?

With authoritarians embedded within our government, it's only a matter of time.

Flynns case is getting reopened by the doj... What's your opinion on that?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

Possibly because they were never proven wrong.

That could be it. Yuppers.
I think I made it abundantly clear that you have no idea what you're talking about.

However, this issue has to do with the reasonings behind the decisions.

MCabe was slapped with a Criminal Referral, FACT.

Also, there are rumblings that this isn't the be all finish all, so keep your immature preemptive celebrating to a minimum, lest you look foolish once again.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
We keep voting in the same schmucks who bend us over every chance they get in order to enrich themselves and solidify power.

You must have missed what happened in 2016 and everything since...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Is he cooperating in an investigation? And, Is he one of the originators of the FISA warrants?
edit on 14-2-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Flynns case is getting reopened by the doj...

No, it isn't. He still hasn't been sentenced since he plead guilty, and recently withdrew his guilty plea.

It was never 'closed' (that doesn't happen until sentencing).

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well, what do you know! Lindsey Graham has finally pulled the trigger.

m.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
For anyone who plans to vote for Trump...how do you reconcile this? His DOJ refuses to indict people who have obviously committed criminal acts...but only some of them. Others like Flynn go to prison for not telling lies to the FBI.

Zero faith in my federal government has been restored.

If trump allows barr to cover up the coup, he deserves to lose

I’ll run for President and drain the swamp

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes we see with roger shone this is how desperate many trump supporters are (I’m one btw)

They celebrate wild and cheer when trump allies get reduced sentences!

No need to prosecute the real criminals when you can just say Flynn is innocent and declare you drained the swamp

Its sad and pathetic

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
At least we have some Justice!

Avenatti found guilty in Nike extortion case

www.foxbusiness.com...

Huge win for trump!!!!!

A lawyer no one ever heard of before trump was elected has been arrested!!!!

Time to pop the champagne! We won!!!!! No more corruption!!!
edit on 14-2-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Now I understand!

This may be the worst take I have read (your link not yours)

So according to this guy, if we have live video of comey murdering someone, we should celebrate if barr let’s him walk free because this is proof barr has evidence of a more serious crime against comey?

Unreal

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to: Grambler
We love the winning. Trump backs the horse that comes in fifth in Iowa and wins himself an impeachment.
Kool.
No one cares about Avanetti. Yesterday's news.
How is this a win for trump? He has nothing to do with this.
edit on 2142020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
reply to: Grambler

We love the winning. Trump backs the horse that comes in fifth in Iowa and wins himself an impeachment.
Kool.
No one cares about Avanetti. Yesterday's news.

Hey this is a big day for you pee dossier believers!

Don’t worry, your sides corruption will go unpunished!

Hey, at least we can get some of the trump haters to come back to ats now as they have something to be cheerful about!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
the swamp is too extensive, barr & durham are fast tracking the ring leaders - mcabe is but a wire running boy

get to the soros

get to the secret socierty

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't care if he's into golden showers. That's him.
Stop wasting your time trying to "get" me.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: EternalShadow
We keep voting in the same schmucks who bend us over every chance they get in order to enrich themselves and solidify power.

You must have missed what happened in 2016 and everything since...

Nope, same snip, different election...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, I for one still maintain my resolve for Barr, ever since hearing his speeches and his background, this isn't someone who operates in the standard norm we all are accustom to everyday.

The man doesn't even operate social media accounts, kind of reminds me of my step father, Attorney at Law, always about business and work.

This is politics and bureaucracy, at these upper levels, what exactly do we know happened for this case to be dropped?

Has anyone considered what was discussed behind those doors? Hmmm?

Trump certainly isn't flying off the handle either, as leftist predicted, infact he is currently tweeting endorsements, seems like the people that are only pissed off are the ones who simply read to quickly into everything and wanted absolute action.

Once again, we don't know what was discussed, for all we know, McCabe is cooperating on the FISA issue for Durhams investigation, again, speculation.

McCabe is small fish, this has been known, did y'all really expect anything really severe? I came to that realization some time ago.

It was Barr that came in and effectively shut down the Mueller probe, for that, he has my thanks. I will continue to see how he runs things, because this is far from over and I think some of you are being a bit premature, I mean, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

We will go to sleep and wake up to the next days revelation and until it is completely over with, I will judge then.

In my opinion, seems like they are cleaning up in house and fast tracking to do a "reset" and get back to work, too many eyes on them as a result of the recent scandals, Trumps tweets didn't help as it brought more eyeballs and congressional Dems to snoop around.

As the User, "Dawnstar" once remarked in a bid at grasping for false hope,

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

POTUS needs to step in and do what is necessary.

Maybe the truth is that trump doesn't really care about this country.
Maybe he only cares about himself.
Maybe he really did con people into believing he cares?

No matter what happens to this country trump will be ok. He has millions of dollars in off shore accounts I'm sure.
If it all goes south he can just get his family on his private jet and leave.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Right now is the time folks should be observing, thinking and listening to precisely what is going on here.

No tweet from Trump lamenting this decision? He's literally tweeted 4 times in the past hours - *crickets* when it comes to this decision.

That tells me a lot.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The rule of law is a joke, our nation has become a Banana Republic, and this is just proof that our political electees do not answer to the people.

How soon will our nation become a totalitarian regime?

With authoritarians embedded within our government, it's only a matter of time.

Flynns case is getting reopened by the doj... What's your opinion on that?

That the coup is on-going.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join