It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe walks FREE! What a joke!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Now I understand!

Okay, in that context it I can follow the logic. But I still don't like it.

We'll just have to continue being patient. But I'm keeping my pitchfork by the door.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To everybody freaking out over the McCabe news: Remember when they declined to charge Comey with perjury also? For lying to federal investigators? What did we subsequently learn about three weeks ago?

More koolaid for the masses.

This isn't an either/or situation. There's nothing keeping the DOJ from filing some charges now and more later. There's no maximum number of charges that can be filed. They can file as many charges as they deem crimes have been committed.

In fact, it's pretty common practice for prosecutors to OVER-charge initially and let the charges be whittled down from there. Nor is it unusual for a suspect to be arrested and detained over minor charges initially while the case is developed for greater charges down the road. And in the process, the suspect is effectively prevented from taking any further measures to hide/destroy evidence, influence witnesses, etc.

Nope. This "just wait" angle doesn't hold water. The proof is in the pudding.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

Anybody still believe we're living under anything but an illegitimate farce of a justice system? Multiple levels of laws: those for us, those for government and then those for deepstaters

At least we can say we attempted a peaceful revolution at the ballot box.

Thing is, just try abolishing them. Vote them out. Ask them to leave. I bet they won't listen... And where's that leave us?

Bet some folks feel pretty stupid for supporting gun control act, expansion of government, knee jerking, etc... We tried telling them

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That is what I said after James. Comey was not prosecuted. They could prosecute him three four five times if they wanted to just like they did Paul manafort.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Actions speak louder than speeches.

Barr is 0 for 2 right now. Both on big players.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thing is, just try abolishing them. Vote them out. Ask them to leave. I bet they won't listen... And where's that leave us?

The ONLY thing we can do is make a way to take back the power. And by that I mean things like the Citizen's Grand Jury, which gives WE THE PEOPLE the absolute right to investigate, subpoena and charge government officials. The watchers cannot be trusted to watch themselves.

I could go on, but I don't want to completely derail the thread, but if we have any hope for a future, then WE THE PEOPLE must take back power over government officials.

Quite honestly, we shouldn't even be having this conversation in these United States. Our power over government officials never should have been taken from us to begin with.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Justice delayed is indeed justice denied.

Meanwhile, common citizens rot in jail for far less

Welcome to the end of American legitimacy

POTUS needs to step in and do what is necessary. Why bother voting if this keeps up? Maybe letting Dems win will make what needs to happen happen faster

I won't say what that is, for fear of government retribution against others not using TOR+VPN

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Deep stite!!

Fike noos!!

What about Hillary and Ben Geezer!!

What about Obama and Fast-n-Furryous!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You are correct sir

And we can't count on the government to enforce it's findings.

The Constitution is ours, not theirs.

Force will be required to enforce actions by the citizens grand juries (where that power has always been)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
while not a major player he was high enough up the totem poll to have a good bit of knowledge so either talked, or had the right knowledge on the right person for them to not risk a prosecution because his face is well known enough they cant just arkancide him.

That's my wag on this farce..

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No this is proof that the justice system does work and you don't get to just go and lock up your enemies because you don't like them.

Quoted for the sheer hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Archive.org is a great resource for documenting the insanity/fall of Western Civilization as we know it

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So, where's "the pain" I've been promised?

Probably the corona virus for everyone!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

zero sum fallacy.

You can vote for Goofy, Mickey, Pluto....

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The saddest thing is, everyone sees only 2 choices.

Honestly, the last time i voted in a presidential election...i voted Perot. Yeah, its been a LOOOONG time. I won't vote for a lesser of 2 evils.

Older folks tell me im wrong for doing this. But i think its wrong to support a 2 party system that gives you a choice between 2 piles of dog vomit. *shrug* to each their own...but nothing will change if we do what we've always done.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The most asinine thought process ever to exist is thinking when your favorite politician wins, YOU actually win too.

Every stinking year we fall for the same charades and class entitlement and never learn a thing!!

We keep voting in the same schmucks who bend us over every chance they get in order to enrich themselves and solidify power.

The People are a joke, not the outcomes.

Why even complain??

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Deep stite!!

Fike noos!!

Says the broken record stuck repeating the same Russian interference nonsense for almost 4 years now...

The one thing you can set your watch on is leftists lack of self awareness. Like being wrong for years. Yet still believing the same people, and sources.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They can justify it because the entire American federal government is 100% corrupt. Literally all of it, save a tiny handful of people.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
This just popped In:
www.foxnews.com...

In a letter to McCabe attorney Michael Bromwich obtained by Fox News, Justice Department attorney J.P. Cooney said the investigation is now “closed.” “We write to inform you that, after careful consideration, the government has decided not to pursue criminal charges against your client, Andrew G. McCabe,” Cooney wrote. The DOJ added: “Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the government at this time, we consider the matter closed."

With all the drama around Roger Stone, this is just A joke! McCabe walks free.
How can they justify this decision?

It is clear to me the Deep State is still running the circus. Exposing the swamp is not enough. They are still in charge.

Maybe also a bit to convenient that Barr told Trump Yesterday, that he cannot comment on DOJ business.

This STINKS!

Perhaps he flipped?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Deep stite!!

Fike noos!!

Yet still believing the same people, and sources.

I done herd it on Fawx. Fawx ain't fike, right??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join