It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe walks FREE! What a joke!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Deetermined

Sorry, but I don't trust Barr at all.

I don't think Comey will ever face justice.

Normally, I would probably agree with you, but after reading Bill Barr's speech to the Federalist Society, I think he's serious about holding someone accountable.

www.justice.gov...

The whole thing is definitely worth a read, but I'll specifically direct to you what he has to say about the "Resistance" in section II(A) of his speech.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

oh lordy.

Why?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Possibly because they were never proven wrong.

That could be it. Yuppers.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

If not being entirely candid was a crime you know who would be in jail.

You give me too much credit... these days I really don't know!

However, it is why I want transparency. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. I want investigations conducted publicly, and the information made public. I want my government -- I don't give a damn which "side" -- to be forced to act and speak publicly for the whole world to see and judge.

And, yes, I know I know... people in hell want ice water...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
For anyone who plans to vote for Trump...how do you reconcile this? His DOJ refuses to indict people who have obviously committed criminal acts...but only some of them. Others like Flynn go to prison for not telling lies to the FBI.

Zero faith in my federal government has been restored.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Goedhardt

NIce metaphor. But a hand crafted metaphor here does not cover the needed bases. As another member has already posted, Barr himself is a critter of the swamp,and Trump's hand picked agent to run the Department of Justice. He is the Attorney General.

He did not have to use what you consider swamp critters to go after McCabe. He could have hand picked Trumpian Loyalists to do that job. Loyalists that could have turned over every rock to get to the truth about McCabe. Wouldn't you expect that to have been the case? That after all of Trump's bragging about how bad McCabe was that he would have gotten his loyalists to have done the digging, to have taken charge of building the prosecution?

So the choice here is simple.

One, there was not enough evidence against McCabe
Or
Trump and his loyalist's are incompetent and failed in fulfilling Trump's promise to put McCabe behind bars.

Or, I almost forgot. Trump's charges were nothing but bull# in the first place designed as red meat for his fan club.
And while we are at it, way isn't Clinton behind bars as well. When is THAT going to happen.

I agree Trump is clearly not ‘in charge’ of going after his opponents. He hired someone who he apparently thought was fair and good. If Trump would be guiding the DOJ as the Dems and the Dem media claim, this would be all different.

So thank you for explaining why the Dems/media are wrong again!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Not a good sign for the Durham investigation either, I'm afraid. McCabe's actions were a component of that.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Breaking news regarding Flynn:

Justice Department taps outside prosecutor to review handling of Michael Flynn case

Also, remember that the charges dropped against Comey and McCabe are for lying as laid out in the Horowitz report.

"Watch what happens next!"

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

It is the only reasonable position...

Peace

link   

For anyone who plans to vote for Trump...how do you reconcile this? His DOJ refuses to indict people who have obviously committed criminal acts...but only some of them. Others like Flynn go to prison for not telling lies to the FBI.

Passing off lesser charges for more serious ones coming down the road.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I agree this sucks, but...

Flynn isn't in jail, and he recently withdrew his plea. He will be exonerated, and hopefully Trump will re-appoint him NSA in a while.

We also don't have the whole story either. Maybe this was just one investigation, and there are either others, or will be others. Or, as someone else suggested, maybe he rolled over (and I agree his data dump would have to be really huge to make me feel ok with him getting a pass)...

-shrug-
edit on 14-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Good point. Vote for a communist who will ruin the nation or Trump.

Maybe we’ll have a nice global pandemic beforehand so I won’t have to choose.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Patience.
This is from the Horowitz referral and has nothing to do with the Durham investigation.

Fat Lady isn't singing for McCabe just yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
At least we have some Justice!

Avenatti found guilty in Nike extortion case

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It's disappointing to be sure.

But nowhere near enough to vote for a Democrat vomit candidate.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It would have been epic to have one CNN Superstar indicted today and one CNN Superstar convicted today!
edit on 2/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Now I understand!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

No this is proof that the justice system does work and you don't get to just go and lock up your enemies because you don't like them.

The big baby is learning some hard lessons these days. Things he should have learned while still in school. Oh well better late than never.

No, you lock up your enemies because they break the law, in no small way.

As for your big baby fantasies, that's just laughable coming from you.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Speaking for myself, I plan to vote for Trump because he is no better or worse than anyone else we could vote for... and because it's the only practical and sure-to-be-noticed way to ensure that their impeachment debacle is not rewarded. They not only made a mockery of a very serious process for personal benefit, they also straight up told us -- We The People -- that our votes are worthless to them and they can and will usurp our collective will... and all while crying and whining about saving our "democracy."

I am certainly not going to vote in any way, shape or form that will give the Dems even more power to screw over the public and the nation.

I didn't want to be put in this position, but I've been given no good choices. All I can do is decide on my best option. And for now, voting for Trump seems to be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join