It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe walks FREE! What a joke!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

So, hoping they share what circumstances and info they are aware of to reach such a decision. Not going to hold my breath though.

Yes. I'd like to know the "totality of circumstances" as well. Barr needs to spell it out for us. Draw us a picture. Whatever it takes.

But neither will I be holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I believe the DOJ is not allowed to release that info when they are not indicting someone. Otherwise the person has no day in court to defend him or herself against the DOJ findings.
So please don’t hold your breath indeed

Still, I’d love that info made public too
edit on 14-2-2020 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
McCabe will have much more concerning charges levied shortly. #Treason

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

We might as well face the fact that no one (except Trump associates) are ever going to charged for "lying" or "leaking" because it's too prevalent within our government system and everyone would go down.

Barr has to make sure he doesn't set a bad precedent of charging anyone and everyone for everything or the Democrats will go more hog wild at a future date than they are now.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Gregg Jarret made an interesting observation,

The disparity in treatment of those connected to the president is striking. None of the people who falsely accused Trump of being a Russian agent and who perpetuated their imaginary case of “collusion” with Russia against him have been prosecuted.
Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz filed criminal referrals against former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Yet, no action has been taken against them.

The inspector general determined that officials at the FBI and Justice Department deceived the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and obtained illegal warrants without probable cause in order to spy on a Trump campaign associate. So far, no one has been held accountable.
Former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper were never prosecuted for allegedly lying under oath. And lest we forget, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton mishandled classified material and destroyed documents without any criminal consequence.

edit on 14-2-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
BREAKING: Attorney General Barr has ordered a reexamination of several high-profile cases, including that of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

What the hell? This doesn't make up for letting the real criminals go. Half measures do not make real justice.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
BREAKING: Attorney General Barr has ordered a reexamination of several high-profile cases, including that of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

What the hell? This doesn't make up for letting the real criminals go. Half measures do not make real justice.

CNN is already spinning it, saying it is “a move that is certain to please President Trump”. They will just use it for their Impeachment 2.0 push.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The good news about this is that it looks more and more likely that Comey will be the one who gets hammered, which Trump has publicly been hinting at here and there.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No one is surprised are they?

It would be pretty hard to get a jury to convict when you have zero evidence. ( not have evidence but cant present it like the impeachment case )
Trump must be steaming now.

Prepare for incoming tweets.

Lol you mean manufactured evidence like in the impeachment case.
I fixed it for ya.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Sorry, but I don't trust Barr at all.

I don't think Comey will ever face justice.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

We might as well face the fact that no one (except Trump associates) are ever going to charged for "lying" or "leaking" because it's too prevalent within our government system and everyone would go down.

Nope. I refuse to accept that as "fact." It can be done.

Barr has to make sure he doesn't set a bad precedent of charging anyone and everyone for everything or the Democrats will go more hog wild at a future date than they are now.

No. No no no no no. Just no!

Let 'the Dems do what they do and let the chips fall where they may. Screw appeasement and the damn horse it rode in on!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

NIce metaphor. But a hand crafted metaphor here does not cover the needed bases. As another member has already posted, Barr himself is a critter of the swamp,and Trump's hand picked agent to run the Department of Justice. He is the Attorney General.

He did not have to use what you consider swamp critters to go after McCabe. He could have hand picked Trumpian Loyalists to do that job. Loyalists that could have turned over every rock to get to the truth about McCabe. Wouldn't you expect that to have been the case? That after all of Trump's bragging about how bad McCabe was that he would have gotten his loyalists to have done the digging, to have taken charge of building the prosecution?

So the choice here is simple.

One, there was not enough evidence against McCabe
Or
Trump and his loyalist's are incompetent and failed in fulfilling Trump's promise to put McCabe behind bars.

Or, I almost forgot. Trump's charges were nothing but bull# in the first place designed as red meat for his fan club.
And while we are at it, way isn't Clinton behind bars as well. When is THAT going to happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Then he deserves a traitor's justice from We the People.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Think whatever you like.

Everyone else knows the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Think whatever you like.

Everyone else knows the truth.

Who, all of your cats and imaginary friends??
edit on 14-2-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

No, it sure doesn't. Damage control? "Look, I tried to find evidence... I really REALLY tried!"

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If not being entirely candid was a crime you know who would be in jail.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Its guys like you on here is why i stay... All these swamp critters have a back story...mostly CIA..For many on here only scratch the surface. a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

I think Trump should hire more swamp creatures to indict other swamp creatures. It has worked so great so far

At this point he should just hire Hillary as head of the DOJ and get it over with.
edit on 20229America/ChicagoFri, 14 Feb 2020 13:20:20 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21229America/ChicagoFri, 14 Feb 2020 13:21:06 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join