It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe walks FREE! What a joke!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This just popped In:
www.foxnews.com...

In a letter to McCabe attorney Michael Bromwich obtained by Fox News, Justice Department attorney J.P. Cooney said the investigation is now “closed.” “We write to inform you that, after careful consideration, the government has decided not to pursue criminal charges against your client, Andrew G. McCabe,” Cooney wrote. The DOJ added: “Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the government at this time, we consider the matter closed."

With all the drama around Roger Stone, this is just A joke! McCabe walks free.
How can they justify this decision?

It is clear to me the Deep State is still running the circus. Exposing the swamp is not enough. They are still in charge.

Maybe also a bit to convenient that Barr told Trump Yesterday, that he cannot comment on DOJ business.

This STINKS!
edit on 14-2-2020 by Goedhardt because: Added quote

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

How can they justify this decision?

“Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the government at this time, we consider the matter closed."

Maybe also a bit to convenient that Barr told Trump Yesterday, that he cannot comment on DOJ business.

Should not...Trump made it pretty clear that he can and will intervene into the Justice Department's handling of criminal cases.

Anyway....somebody sucks in getting "guilty" people behind bars.

Peace

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The rule of law is a joke, our nation has become a Banana Republic, and this is just proof that our political electees do not answer to the people.

How soon will our nation become a totalitarian regime?

With authoritarians embedded within our government, it's only a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
No one is surprised are they?

It would be pretty hard to get a jury to convict when you have zero evidence. ( not have evidence but cant present it like the impeachment case )
Trump must be steaming now.

Prepare for incoming tweets.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the government at this time

So, hoping they share what circumstances and info they are aware of to reach such a decision. Not going to hold my breath though.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I agee it is not wise to comment on pending cases. But the -timing- is my point...

And indeed for now, the Dems are better at political prosecuting than the Republicans.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No this is proof that the justice system does work and you don't get to just go and lock up your enemies because you don't like them.

The big baby is learning some hard lessons these days. Things he should have learned while still in school. Oh well better late than never.

+12 more 
link   
The Justice Dept does not actually pursue justice. Much like its counterparts in Oceania, the Ministry of Truth lies, the Ministry of Peace makes war, and the Ministry of Plenty starves you.

William Barr is a swamp creature.

edit on 2 14 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

link   

Maybe he gave information about a bigger fish and made a deal.

+5 more 
link   
He better have sang like the loudest bird in the yard or we the people may need to use out constitutional rights to remove a tyrannical government.

+29 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, I would be surprised if they actually convicted your fellow anti-American douche-twinkies because I've lost faith in getting the guilty punished for your failed coup attempt.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

No this is proof that the justice system does work and you don't get to just go and lock up your enemies because you don't like them.

The big baby is learning some hard lessons these days. Things he should have learned while still in school. Oh well better late than never.

After seeing this post from you, I now feel better about why the DOJ needed to handle this low fruit in such a way. Please remember this 'proof' in the future even if justice befalls a favored democrat. The system does work.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It is clear to me the Deep State is still running the circus. Exposing the swamp is not enough. They are still in charge.

If my memory serves me, has not McCabe been one of Trump's targets over the last three years? And isn't Trump the President? And isn't his chosen man in charge of the Department of Justice? And hasn't the head of the DoJ had plenty of oppertunity to direct employees loyal to Trump to these targeted individuals? So if Trump were really trying to ''drain the swamp'' one could expect that the Department of Justice would be one of the most ardent avenues to drain.

Don't ya think?

So maybe in reality there was not enough to go on with McCabe to go to trial. Maybe

And maybe it's time to start putting to rest this worn out blanket of a notion that every time things don't go according to the fantasy that Trumpians hold that the ''deep state'' is the problem, that maybe, just maybe the problem is not the ''deep state'' but an incompetent President.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
The Justice Dept does not actually pursue justice. Much like its counterparts in Oceania, the Ministry of Truth lies, the Ministry of Peace makes war, and the Ministry of Plenty starves you.

William Barr is a swamp creature.

I just love this. Trump promises to drain the swamp and has a swamp critter in charge of doing it.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I hope Trump is keeping tabs on those who promised him that Barr was "the guy". I wonder if it was Lindsey Graham? I mean he just said the other day that Robert Mueller was a "man of the law". lulz Meanwhile the Republicans have done absolutely nothing other than ride on the back of the successes of Trump.

The kick in the nutz of the whole thing is AT (after Trump) things will just get worse.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Not entirely. McCabe's attorneys just received an official letter from the DOJ stating that they were closing the case regarding the investigation that revolved from the Inspector General's April 2018 report. We already knew the DOJ wasn't going to press charges months ago. So, McCabe's attorney finally got their official letter. Big deal.

This doesn't have anything to do with the FISA abuse report or anything Durham's working on. However, don't expect the media to be honest about this.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

If my memory serves me, has not McCabe been one of Trump's targets over the last three years? And isn't Trump the President? And isn't his chosen man in charge of the Department of Justice? And hasn't the head of the DoJ had plenty of oppertunity to direct employees loyal to Trump to these targeted individuals? So if Trump were really trying to ''drain the swamp'' one could expect that the Department of Justice would be one of the most ardent avenues to drain.

Don't ya think?

So maybe in reality there was not enough to go on with McCabe to go to trial. Maybe

And maybe it's time to start putting to rest this worn out blanket of a notion that every time things don't go according to the fantasy that Trumpians hold that the ''deep state'' is the problem, that maybe, just maybe the problem is not the ''deep state'' but an incompetent President.

If you ‘drain a swamp’, you drain out the water, so you expose the vile creatures within. Removing the creatures after exposure is a different cup of tea.
edit on 14-2-2020 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Not entirely. McCabe's attorneys just received an official letter from the DOJ stating that they were closing the case regarding the investigation that revolved from the Inspector General's April 2018 report. We already knew the DOJ wasn't going to press charges months ago. So, McCabe's attorney finally got their official letter. Big deal.

This doesn't have anything to do with the FISA abuse report or anything Durham's working on. However, don't expect the media to be honest about this.
I'm not happy at all with this, however, we still have these being worked on, so who knows what else will surface.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join