It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey extraterrestrial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
my dear comrades from ATS. let's talk about aliens. i myself have become a sceptic thanks to the internet. i believe in extraterrestrial life but not in the fact that we have already been visited. i have seen many videos, and not one has fascinated me as much as the recording of 'skinny bob' - but also the other recordings in the famous video are somehow interesting. until today i could not find a final explanation, no proof of a fake. so i ask around. can anyone enlighten me?

edit on 14-2-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

spend allot of time camping and meditating as lame as that sounds and you might be visited in the woods or at home when you least expect it.

i took this pic out my window one summer night because i had that feeling of being watched. i got my phone ready to snap a pic with the flash so i very quickly turned around and moved he curtain/window out of the way as i was taking the pic.

when the flash went off i saw something that was NOT human.

if you make the picture as big as you can look into the center of the darkness youll see the eyes first and the rest will fill in, i always say to people looking for a UFO or ET close encounter to be careful what you wish for

edit on 14-2-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Nothing there.......???

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Once you see it, you cannot unsee it. Though the eyes do seem more feline rather than alien. Big cat?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

My belief in ET lies in the fact that I both don’t trust and trust people. I have faith in the common person. I don’t trust the government.

I have posted this a ton of times now but my skinny bob guess is that it was footage from the movie paul with seth rogan. Those dates line up.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I have posted this a ton of times now but my skinny bob guess is that it was footage from the movie paul with seth rogan. Those dates line up.

Well, not literally FROM the 2011 movie, but it seemed like a decent viral marketing campaign.

Paul is the one on the left in this photo comparison:

Not owning up to it will keep the income flowing in for Simon Pegg & Co.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Yeah, something like that. It could be the first mock up footage they put out together and it wasn’t received well or like you said a little viral campaign.

I don’t know if you know this, but dogs can’t look straight up

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If anyone is in communication with real extraterrestrials please pass along this message, "Please help us. We are not capable of governing ourselves. Please do something to focus our governments on being less corrupt and self-serving. Thank you."

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

i live in the middle of the suburbs in a development and the city is super close to where i live there is no way a big cat came around unless someones illegal pet got loose.

i also saw it better with my eyes and i can promise you it wasn't a cat

its funny my mom said that as well at first, about it being a big cat but the more you look at it the less likely it can be a big cat

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

spend allot of time camping and meditating as lame as that sounds and you might be visited in the woods or at home when you least expect it.

i took this pic out my window one summer night because i had that feeling of being watched. i got my phone ready to snap a pic with the flash so i very quickly turned around and moved he curtain/window out of the way as i was taking the pic.

when the flash went off i saw something that was NOT human.

if you make the picture as big as you can look into the center of the darkness youll see the eyes first and the rest will fill in, i always say to people looking for a UFO or ET close encounter to be careful what you wish for

Use this link the to ATS picture file it's much bigger, and even more so employ the magnifier that's available,

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's pareidolia and pixilization.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I am apparently going against the grain here, but yeah.
It's a "something".

Pay attention or not there is a LOT of crap out there we dismiss out of hand simply because we've got no frame of reference for it. That doesn't negate it, but it equally doesn't explain it. Penroc did as many ask, "pics or it didn't happen" so Kudo's for posting this!

Also kudos for going with your gut. If you think you're being watched, you probably are. While I'd love to hear the back story an what happened next, that's at your discretion. I've read your posts an not known you to be less than a straight shooter.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

This, I'm afraid.

Also - you have to ask yourself one question. Why would they just stand and look through your window? Don't they have anything better to do? I'm not saying this in a mean way, but you have to at least ask yourself the question.

It was like the whole Stan Romanek story. He had videos' purporting to show alien visitation. 'They' literally played peek-a-boo through his window. Why? Well, because certainly in his case they weren't real - and the footage by today's standards is very laughable - yet some researchers back in the day took it very seriously.

Your pic is obviously not that - but because you 'want' to see it (or perhaps you don't and fear that it could be real), your brain is naturally going to fill in the gaps to find something that just isn't there through bits of shape here and shapes there. Pareidolia.

Don't get me wrong - I'm a proper 'believer' that something is going on. I have very good reasons to be. But I'm also self-critical and more so over what some people will show as proof of visitation. It's not a pop at you and just my opinion on the photo you've posted. It takes guts to post something as it exposes you to criticism of both the good and bad kind - hopefully you've viewed mine as the positive type! Kudos for posting it!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Interesting photo.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Someone actually said you took a photo of "pareidolia and pixilization". Now that is putting the cart before the horse!

You have to have it there in the first place to take the picture.

Or maybe they want us to believe you took 5 million pictures of the window until you found one with a face in it. It would make more sense if they said you were hoaxing us.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Use this link the to ATS picture file it's much bigger, and even more so employ the magnifier that's available,
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually, to me it looks like out-line of Iron-Man bust (seriously).
So, gotta say probably Pareidolia

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
As for Bob, the Paul film excuse has been gone through with a fine tooth comb and no connections were ever made.

Bob is still waiting for someone to remake him to prove he is fake.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
but also the other recordings in the famous video are somehow interesting.

If you have read through that thread below, you know I have discussed the other videos. If they are real, there are a lot of questions there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember, supposedly the Greys are not the only ones visiting, just the most famous.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Unless the original poster from YouTube (Ivan0135) comes forward with the original physical film and submits it for analysis, this is presumed bunk.

edit on 2020-2-14 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator
If the film is real Ivan and gang are probably already dead or in prison. He has the same 4 videos from 2011 and 5,000 followers waiting for more. My guess is there will not be anymore videos. Which points toward them being real.

If they were fake he would most likely be putting out new ones, unless of course the person who actually created them is no longer alive.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join