It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Man Attacks Trump Supporters With ... a Cane Sword

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Florida no longer counts in the scheme of things. There is some kind of Bermuda Triangle spillover affect going on in Florida and half the population are suffering from some derangement syndrome or another.

Having previously lived there for 5 years I can say this is 100% accurate.
edit on 2/14/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

edit on 2/14/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cane sword? if he's a blind Japanese guy then he's.....Zatoichi!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Id have came up behind him and put my gun to his head, and exterminated the threat, being that I would have been in fear of those folks lives, being that they were unarmed and being threatened by a man with a 3 foot long, concealed razor-sharp assault blade and if I didn't act he couldve taken a dozen lives in less than a minute.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Budman
I'm in an open carry state. Bring on the swords Libbies!

I know FL is a "stand your ground" state, but I don't think they can open carry.

Now put that asshat in VA and see how many bullet holes he ends up with inside of 10 seconds...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

When thinking about the south and it’s extremely complex history and borders, I personally consider south of the rappahannock river the modern geographical border of what was the old south. Arlington, Va isnt the same as richmond, Va. Your state is the dividing line on the east coast.

I figure it’s 10 seconds south of the rappahannock or else your in northern Va and that’s a different ballgame.

Thoughts on that my friend?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Apparently Dems can't create original memes and they can't attack people in creative ways.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

He was likely a DEM as these have turned out to be over and over and over. The statistics are overwhelmingly not in favor of your post Xcalibur.

Wearing a MAGA hat doesn't make him a sure fire DJT fan. I can say I am a HRC fan wearing Clinton for POTUS clothes and do stuff? I am sure if this is any indication.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Apparently Dems can't create original memes and they can't attack people in creative ways.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

He was likely a DEM as these have turned out to be over and over and over. The statistics are overwhelmingly not in favor of your post Xcalibur.

Wearing a MAGA hat doesn't make him a sure fire DJT fan. I can say I am a HRC fan wearing Clinton for POTUS clothes and do stuff? I am sure if this is any indication.

You are correct. just because we wear the clothes does not mean we are truly supporters of any candidate.

My OP on twitter im running I play a bernie supporter. Im so proud of the amount of suckers i and others are pulling in to vote for him. The same with Yang supporters. we got them going to vote for him even though he is not on the ballot. This is going to be a democratic slaughter in 2020.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: Riffrafter

When thinking about the south and it’s extremely complex history and borders, I personally consider south of the rappahannock river the modern geographical border of what was the old south. Arlington, Va isnt the same as richmond, Va. Your state is the dividing line on the east coast.

I figure it’s 10 seconds south of the rappahannock or else your in northern Va and that’s a different ballgame.

Thoughts on that my friend?

I agree 100%.

It's almost like CA where the north & south are completely different to such a degree there is serious talk of splitting the state in 2. And they should.

Richmond is the old south in VA from my experience. It's a lovely city with great restaurants, architecture and easy-going people.

Anything near the DC area is more like NYC than it is like Richmond and other points south & west.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Wow, this is Florida - they could have shot him dead and not had a thing to worry about legally! If I lived in Florida, I wouldn't so much as look at someone menacingly. This cat must truly be nuts...or on the good ol Florida Gravl.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'd like a day where Trump supporters aren't threatened with death just for thinking differently.

I'd also like a pony.

Then Vermin Supreme is the man for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Yeah in Virginia where they gave up all there rights after staging a hipster sitin

I really wish they would throw these people out of an airplane, once you reach threatening Republicans with a cane sword in Florida you've made your point, next
edit on 16-2-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm thinking this is just another "Florida Man" issue. Google Flordia Man and just prepare yourself for the insantiy!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join