It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Man Attacks Trump Supporters With ... a Cane Sword

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So...while this Leftist Zorro was pointing his sword inches from the Trump supporters faces and threatening them...he claims "he meant no harm".

And even more importantly, the MSM felt it important to include this completely insignificant and irrelevant detail in the news report!

Seriously, what possible purpose could such a regurgitation have...other than to shed a positive light on an perpetrator charged with a Felony???? A perpetrator who admitted his crime to law enforcement! They should have charged him with DOMESTIC TERRORISM and Felony Menacing too!

They need to start charging some of these idiots with the actual crimes they commit!
edit on 2/14/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is mostly a joke, but can we, somehow, ban, Florida?

Mostly joking.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
...And then he cries in his mugshot photo.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Don't look at me. I don't know anyone lame enough to have owned a "cane sword." Especially not at his age.

As a nationally-renowned expert on cane-swords and frequent viewer of Antiques Roadshow...I can state FOR A FACT...that they are very sharp and pointy at the end...much like sharp, pointy sticks...but metal, instead of wood.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am getting ready to bake a batch of oatmeal cookies
with raisins and craisins.I could be persuaded to make
some peanut butter fudge as well...
Trump supporters should unite against these Trump haters!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I can just hear the lefts response in condemning this, it'll go something like this :

Crickets chirping

edit on 14-2-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So, none of the Trump supporters actually ended up copping a hiding from the cane then?

In other words, just another over sensationalized non-story.

The CANE SWORD was unsheathead and the BLADE was out,so it would had been a STABBING and a CUTTING not a Hiding as you say. SHeesh READ the Article.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Yeah,it shouldn't take that long to get those crazies from their basements.*

*I confess that my personal home office is in my basement,my
husband has the upstairs office.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Don't look at me. I don't know anyone lame enough to have owned a "cane sword." Especially not at his age.

As a nationally-renowned expert on cane-swords and frequent viewer of Antiques Roadshow...I can state FOR A FACT...that they are very sharp and pointy at the end...much like sharp, pointy sticks...but metal, instead of wood.

I have seen these on Forged in FIRE,and they can be very deadly if used properly.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

psssst….I'm baking cookies soon...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I have seen these on Forged in FIRE,and they can be very deadly if used properly.

I inherited a collection of them...They are a nasty bit of work.
edit on 14-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'll defer to your expertise, sir.

I haven't been in a Spencer's' Gifts since the mid-80s.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Florida no longer counts in the scheme of things. There is some kind of Bermuda Triangle spillover affect going on in Florida and half the population are suffering from some derangement syndrome or another.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Apparently Dems can't create original memes and they can't attack people in creative ways.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

Apparently this was self defense,but the attacker didnt have a weapon so the defender will get charged because he escalated the conflict.

Nice try.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I inherited a collection of them...They are a nasty bit of work.

Especially the Katana versions.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Someone should have plugged his ass.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Whitehurst confessed to having removed the sword from its holder and pointing it at the Trump supporters. He told police he meant no harm by the threatening action.

Honest Officer, I didn't mean nuthin' by pointing my little ole sword at them. I do that to everyone.

The thought process of people with TDS is truly scary.

It's just a matter of time before someone gets killed by one of these deranged people.

Time to ban Cane Swords.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

its Americas Australia so to speak but instead of crazy wildlife(which yeah they do have) its the meth heads loonies and general crazies ,does any one remember when ats thought the zombie apocalypse was coming cuz of the three face eating cases that happened in like a week

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
no surprises

Liberalism is a mental disorder

A new survey of more than 8,000 people has found that those who identify with left-wing political beliefs are more likely to have been diagnosed with a mental illness.

edit on 14-2-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm in an open carry state. Bring on the swords Libbies!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join