It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Man Attacks Trump Supporters With ... a Cane Sword

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Getting ALL TOO COMMON.
It seems like every day we get new reports of Trump supporters being threatened and attacked by deranged Leftists.

As 'The ATS Great One'...DB Cowboy...has been consistently telling us..."THIS is the new normal".

THE LATEST:

Peaceful Florida citizens holding Trump signs were minding their own business in Dunnellon, Fla., last Thursday when a man rushed at them with a cane sword.

Police arrested 49-year-old James L. Whitehurst II and charged him with 10 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and one count of disorderly conduct, the Ocala Star Banner reported.

Victims reportedly told police that Whitehurst had approached them during their peaceful assembly with what was described as a cane sword. The assailant allegedly pointed the sword in their faces and made threatening statements, holding the blade 6 inches from their faces.

Whitehurst confessed to having removed the sword from its holder and pointing it at the Trump supporters. He told police he meant no harm by the threatening action.

pjmedia.com...

So...while this Leftist Zorro was pointing his sword inches from the Trump supporters faces and threatening them...he claims "he meant no harm".

Seriously....THIS is getting out of control.

Leftists...reeeeeeel in your crazies!

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'd like a day where Trump supporters aren't threatened with death just for thinking differently.

I'd also like a pony.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Would have caught lead poisoning in some parts of the country

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Don't look at me. I don't know anyone lame enough to have owned a "cane sword." Especially not at his age.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A cane sword?
A deranged Leftist with a concealed weapon, it’s time to start kicking these mental defective’s asses.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
We need to ban assault cane swords!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Isn't that 'Outrageous overshadowing'?
When someone does something so bad that the [believed] reason for doing so diminishes almost into nothing.
In this case, whatever the gripe with Trump supporters is, by being so bloody violent, offensive, insulting and generally infantile, they completely overshadow anything that a Trump supporter could ever do wrong.

They really have no brains do they?
edit on 14-2-2020 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I ate your pony

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well, if there is any morsel of a silver lining to this story, as well as others, it's that the more the the left commits viloent felonious attacks towards the right, the less the left will have with the right to vote.

I'd much rather them just not show up to vote or have a political awakening and change their minds, but they surely can't vote if they are locked up and/or convicted of a felony.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Should be notifying his next of kin.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I guess this is one way the left will try to convince independents and republicans to vote for their candidate, not very unitery but what do I know.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Apparently Dems can't create original memes and they can't attack people in creative ways.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So, none of the Trump supporters actually ended up copping a hiding from the cane then?

In other words, just another over sensationalized non-story.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Apparently Dems can't create original memes and they can't attack people in creative ways.

Yeah that thread got evicerated, infact I wouldn't even compare it to this.

Here, WE HAVE THE DUDE and he is charged.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Would have caught lead poisoning in some parts of the country

Which is likely why you don't see/hear of it happening there. Another reason the left is so anti-gun I bet. Can't have that rabble able to defend themselves against these "justified" attacks.

SMH

ETA: Or is that more appropriately "Jussie-fied" attacks.

edit on 2/14/2020 by Krakatoa because: added additional thoughts

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I love how this **** is like a game to you. I take you're deranged leftist and up it one deranged Trump supporter...

The problem is you will inevitably lose this game with your politically motivated violence being outweighed by politically motivated violence going the other direction. Did you hear about the 15 year old assaulted by some adult ANTIFA thug?

Linky

It's almost daily now...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So I noticed the closer we get to the election the violence increases just like in 2016. Which means we can expect to see the directed hate between members who cannot contain themselves also increase significantly on ats as well.

I guess now is a good time to sport my maga swag and see if I can trigger a brain washed leftist. Let's see if I can make it to YouTube or the news in the next few weeks.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You mean the story where the "victim" was actually the initiator of the confrontation, and the man wielding the sword did so in response to the assault by the "victim"? The sword wielder is definitely not in the right here either, since that it a totally inappropriate escalation as a response. But, pleas,e don;t try to defend this idiot in FL by using a half-story that has been proven to be such repeatedly.

But, keep trying to defend the TDS....eventually you will be screaming at the sky. Then, you can be a famous MEME.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Leftists...reeeeeeel in your crazies!

I'll get right on it. It shouldn't take that long. How many people in the country?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
If your goi g to go Bushwick on them, please remember to live stream it all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join