It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Bloomberg with Ghislaine Maxwell.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This whole "they are in a photo together so they must be friends and have a long nefarious relationship" trope is getting so far out of hand.

I guess if I have a photo taken with someone (an athlete or musician, for example) and some day I become the most infamous mass murderer of all time, people will assume said athlete or musician was involved because, hey, we are in a photo together!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
This whole "they are in a photo together so they must be friends and have a long nefarious relationship" trope is getting so far out of hand.

I guess if I have a photo taken with someone (an athlete or musician, for example) and some day I become the most infamous mass murderer of all time, people will assume said athlete or musician was involved because, hey, we are in a photo together!

To be fair though we aren't talking about a mass murderer.

We are talking about a guy who facilitated a prostitution ring of underage children to rich elites (allegedly).

Photos of Epstein/Maxwell don't prove anything per se, but they are very suspicious considering this guy made "friends" with people for the purpose of selling them children (or something to this effect). So even being in a photograph with this guy is pretty damning on it's own, even if taken out of context.

No one posts pics of Manson in this vein, because we presume he was a madman on an insane mission.
But Hitler? Pics of him with specific people is used to implicate those people in the degree of association at minimum.

It's pretty common that people make these associations from just pics alone, considering we have very little info to go on. None of this stuff has to be true, we could all be being fed false data just to throw us all off course. Who knows? Not I.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I had my picture taken with The Undertaker when I was a kid. That makes me a pro wrestler!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

To be fair though we aren't talking about a mass murderer.

We are talking about a guy who facilitated a prostitution ring of underage children to rich elites (allegedly).

Photos of Epstein/Maxwell don't prove anything per se, but they are very suspicious considering this guy made "friends" with people for the purpose of selling them children (or something to this effect). So even being in a photograph with this guy is pretty damning on it's own, even if taken out of context.

No one posts pics of Manson in this vein, because we presume he was a madman on an insane mission.
But Hitler? Pics of him with specific people is used to implicate those people in the degree of association at minimum.

It's pretty common that people make these associations from just pics alone, considering we have very little info to go on. None of this stuff has to be true, we could all be being fed false data just to throw us all off course. Who knows? Not I.

They aren't suspicious without context.

When you operate in certain social circles, you may be acquaintances or know someone in passing. However, it does not mean that you really KNOW THAT PERSON as in all the skeletons, etc in their closet.

Movers and shakers are often photographed at these events. They may know of or know a person in passing. They may even have cordial conversation. However, it doesn't mean they know where all the dead bodies are buried.

Pics like these are only damning to people who have never left their parent's basement.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: watchitburn

Prince Andrew also said he never "saw" anything untoward, these rich guys all know full well what is going on, people are foolish if they belive any denial from them.

Do you have any pics with little kids partying with DJT. That would make a difference. Playgirls don't count IMO. Pedo's need kids to be pedo's. Help us out and PROVE you are right. Otherwise, Bovine Scat.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What is it I have stated?

other than I myself dont believe rich people did not know what was going on, do you belive others knew what was going on?

edit on 14-2-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

In 1992, the women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, the former Trump associate, George Houraney, told The Times.

"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" Houraney said. "It was him and Epstein."

Read more: Meet Jeffrey Epstein, the financier arrested on suspicion of sex trafficking who's rubbed elbows with Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, and Kevin Spacey

He added: "I said: 'Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs. You're telling me it's you and Epstein?'"

Houraney also apparently once warned Trump about Epstein.

"Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can't have him going after younger girls," Houraney recalled telling Trump. "He said: 'Look I'm putting my name on this. I wouldn't put my name on it and have a scandal.'"

Houraney had a falling out with Trump after his girlfriend accused Trump of making unwanted sexual advances in the early 1990s.

A quote Trump gave about a decade after that reported 1992 party in which Trump spoke highly of Epstein has been circulating widely amid the new charges.

"He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Likewise with Bloomberg and Clinton.
edit on 14-2-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Scandalous! Rumor has it Mike was same height as most of their victims =/

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Funny thing...I tried to find out more about George Houraney, so I googled him. All that came up was links to Houraney, Epstein and Trump. When I googled 'Who is....', same thing. I went through several pages and they all focus on the same stories linking these three.

I have heard google is biased and you sometimes have to really dig deep to get past what they want you to think, but this is the first time I've experienced it.

I'm not sure we've ever had a president that's been able to keep his pants zipped. I certainly don't think Trump would be above such behavior.

I watch behavior closely. Trump seems to have a strong, protective instinct towards children. Could that have had something to do with him banning Epstein from Mar-a-Lago? If Epstein was providing Trump with dalliances, banning him would have had to come from something pretty serious.

The man certainly has his flaws, and he's not adept at hiding them like professional politicians are. He's a lousy public speaker, too. He's never learned how to spin a lie and do the double-talk dance like the pros do. A professional politician he is not, yet he has accomplished things in 3 years that the last 4/5 presidents all told us were not possible.

It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out who's scrogging who, and I'm thinking there is proof one way or the other. What has me stumped is why everybody 'investigating' these things acts like it's impossible to get to the bottom of it, and all the cover-ups that seem to go on for years.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I watch behavior closely.

Do you really?

originally posted by: nugget1
Trump seems to have a strong, protective instinct towards children.

By all accounts Trump can't stand children, and has been a completely "absentee" father to all of his own children choosing only to deal with them once they were grown adults... with one exception... Ivanka.

With Ivanka Trump has made all sorts of lewd comments and innuendos over the years, and lets not forget that creepy photo shoot with Trump giving the camera his best "Blue Steel" while an underage Ivanka sat on his lap gazing longingly at him. Looked more like the cover of some cheap and twisted Harlequin romance novel than a family photo.

Again, do you really "watch behavior closely", because it certainly doesn't appear so.

As for Trump's political savvy, he's certainly not what passes for the "usual" western politician, but Trump is a MASTER politician. He simply follows an older school of political philosophy quite openly... "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”.
edit on 2/23/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: 3sixand9

If God exists, and Michael Bloomberg was involved with Epstein too, then I hope hell has a warm seat reserved for him whenever God decides that it's Bloomberg's time to leave this realm.

He does. He probably was. The seat is ready.
edit on 23-2-2020 by TruthJava because: sp

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So true the spirit must have moved you to be so precise and witty at the same time.

It is shame that God doesn't exist for many and dangerous for a peaceable society to be Godless when fringe elements are required to worship a "God" of someone else's choosing like in the ME where if you don't go to prayer, stuff happens to you by the "community".

Godless people have no hope of something greater than man as their personal savior of their souls and clearly that is a sad fate. To see the Universe over their head at night and not see that something much greater than humanity had a Grand Design is failed logic.

We can agree to disagree about what created the Universe but we cannot doubt there is a God for lack of a better word. Yahweh and the Elohim were names used by many before us and have meanings beyond just God and the Angelic beings.

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: 3sixand9

If God exists, and Michael Bloomberg was involved with Epstein too, then I hope hell has a warm seat reserved for him whenever God decides that it's Bloomberg's time to leave this realm.

He does. He probably was. The seat is ready.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join