It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Bloomberg with Ghislaine Maxwell.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Apparently this took place back in 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel.

Michael Bloomberg and Ghislaine Maxwell 1.

Michael Bloomberg and Ghislaine Maxwell 2.

Does this mean that this piece of filth Bloomberg was also a POS scumbag in the Epstein, Dershowitz, Clinton clan?

Does it mean that she was securing children for this Nazgul, Ringwraith, human pile of excrement as well?

Not necessarily but it wouldnt be the least bit surprising.

Just when you thought Bloomberg couldn't get any more insane.

edit on 14-2-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Trump is in several pictures with her and Jeffrey as well.
She seems to get around.
Why hasn't she been locked up?
edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Trump is in more than just pictures. His attorney, Alan Dershowitz was accused of raping a minor who Ghislaine and Epstein introduced to him. Dershowitz in turn sued the woman into silence. The impeachment lawyer, Aland Dershowitz has had a long controversial history of representing many undesirables.

Trump's impeachment lawyer also tried to get the age of consent dropped to 15 years old.

Epstein used to brag to Ghislaine about how he introduced Melania to Trump. One could only imagine who else he has introduced as they partied together along with the likes of Bill Clinton.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9

Yep! Trump is part of the pedo-swamp just like the rest of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Exactly. Don't forget that in 2006-2008 Alexander Acosta was the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida that gave Epstein his sweetheart non-prosecution agreement, then in 2017 Trump actually promoted Acosta to United States Secretary of Labor, so Acosta got a hefty promotion/reward after letting Trump's ol' buddy Epstein off the hook. Acosta kept his mouth shut, and looked the other way while the wealthy and powerful had their fun (which is exactly the type of "loyalty" that Trump rewards).

If God exists, and Michael Bloomberg was involved with Epstein too, then I hope hell has a warm seat reserved for him whenever God decides that it's Bloomberg's time to leave this realm.
edit on 2/14/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
"Does this mean that this piece of filth Bloomberg was also a POS scumbag in the Epstein, Dershowitz, Clinton clan?"

Strong words for the man trying to buy the United States after he hijacks the Democratic Party.

True, he is the most dangerous candidate to ever run for President.

And you can call this my imagination but every time I look at him I see a reptile

- In the language of people who study and believe in that kind of mythology

- He is a Reptilian - More precislely an Alien Reptilian Shapeshifter

- But in his case he doesn't shift body form - He shifts political parties,

first a Republican, then an Independent,

and now a Democrat - Whatever works in his agenda for world wide control.

edit on 14-2-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

An interesting article?

Which is to Ghislaine’s credit, given her background. One of nine children, she was the late Robert Maxwell’s youngest and favourite daughter: the former Labour MP, publishing tycoon and serial fraudster named the yacht from which he met his death in 1991 after her. Yet he also bullied her, and she was desperate to seek his approval. (The perverse, co-dependent relationship they had is widely thought to have been the template for the one she later formed with Epstein. Both men were rich, powerful and wildly overbearing, and they each met their end in circumstances that have not yet been properly explained.)

The bullying took many forms: the writer Eleanor Berry recalled a conversation with the nine-year-old Ghislaine, who was expecting ‘a prearranged hiding’ from her father. ‘Daddy has a series of things lined up in a row,’ she reportedly told Berry. ‘There’s a riding crop with a swish to it, another straight riding crop and a few shoehorns. He always asks me to choose which one I want.’

She was, devastated by her father’s death in 1991 and shocked to discover his villainy – he had stolen hundreds of millions of pounds from the Daily Mirror pension fund, impoverishing many of his employees. She was distraught, too, at the speculation about his death. Had he been murdered? Or had he killed himself on the Lady Ghislaine? Bereft and – by her standards – broke, she fled to the relatively reduced circumstances of a modest Upper East Side apartment in New York. Lord Mandelson, the former Labour cabinet minister and campaign mastermind, knew her through her father, and, in turn, through Ghislaine was introduced to Epstein.
Art dealer Stuart Pivar, an associate of Epstein’s, has said that Ghislaine ‘arrived a wreck from what happened to her on account of her father. And the last thing that should’ve happened to someone like that is to fall into the care of the likes of Jeffrey. He moulded her into being complicit with his aberrations.’

In fact, said another acquaintance who saw her often at parties, she was ‘obsessed by sex. She’s Sphinx-like, mysterious. The last time I saw her, five, 10 years ago, I said what are you up to? And she said “I’m selling this product – stainless-steel mini dumb-bells. For exercising your vaginal muscles, exercise your pelvic floor, learn the Singapore Grip. I’m giving seminars in LA and they all turn up and I tell them, this is how you keep your man.”

But she did indeed also bring in social connections. She befriended Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, who in turn introduced both Maxwell and Epstein to Prince Andrew. In due course, the Prince visited Epstein’s island in the Bahamas and attended several of Ghislaine’s dinners. Andrew repaid the hospitality by inviting Epstein to Balmoral, and both Maxwell and Epstein to the 2000 ‘Dance of the Decades’ at Windsor Castle, a ball marking the birthdays of Princess Margaret, who turned 70; Princess Anne, who was 50; Prince Andrew, 40; and Prince William who was 18. And as a bumper bonus, Andrew invited Epstein and Maxwell to a shoot at Sandringham in December 2000.

There ^^^^^ are the *royal connections* so emphatically denied by Prince Andrew.

And so many denying they know where she is ...... Its like she has wiped the slate

of her existence off the face of the earth!!!

Much more in the complete article.

www.tatler.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Yep! Trump is part of the pedo-swamp just like the rest of them.

No no no... Any pictures of Trump and the pedo are fake news or you know like, it's just a photo..

And even if she made her recruitments at the Mar a Lago, Trump obviously knew nothing about it nor was he ever part of it.

Yup, Trump is the only billionaire who doesn't partake, people just take his words out of context and just locker room talk.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Trump doesn't know anyone, he just takes a lot of pictures with people!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Why would anyone want to purchase those photos?

Just, why?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Funny you all conveniently leave out the part where Trump banned epstien from all his properties and tried to work with the FBI and Police in the first case against epstien.

But that wouldn't work for your narrative.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

We always leave out the time Trump shut down Mar a Lago for a private party too. Trump, Epstein, and like 26 girls iirc. I bet it was all good, Christian fun. Praying together and stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If I'm understanding this correctly, you're saying that a democrat candidate for president is a pedophile and had Epstein killed and that it wasn't Hillary.

*shrugs*

Okay.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Pictures at a fundraiser, particularly in a city like NYC, don't really mean anything. People of similar means and social status go to the same events, parties, etc even if they may not necessarily be best of friends. Just acquaintances.

Tons of people go to these events and anyone who has any kind of fame/social status is getting their picture taken with other movers and shakers. These events literally have many photographers just taking random pictures. People in passing stand together and smile for the camera. That is literally it.

It is like how I've seen several entertainers who take "fan pictures" then get those same pictures used against them as if they actually knew the fan when that picture was maybe one of 200 that entertainer took that night. A couple of rappers have posed for pictures with transgenders (not knowing they were trans) and then next thing you know, the picture pops up on social media as some way to validate that the rapper had a thing for trans people.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Bloomie & Harvey are Bosom Buddies.

A video from 2013 has surfaced showing Michael Bloomberg honoring Harvey Weinstein at a ceremony where the now-serial rapist cracks sex jokes and praises the former New York mayor for helping his movie company.

newspunch.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

We always leave out the time Trump shut down Mar a Lago for a private party too. Trump, Epstein, and like 26 girls iirc. I bet it was all good, Christian fun. Praying together and stuff.

You're a libtard reeeeee orange man bad for saying this.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Funny you all conveniently leave out the part where Trump banned epstien from all his properties and tried to work with the FBI and Police in the first case against epstien.

But that wouldn't work for your narrative.

Well that’s what Trump does, isn’t it? Participates until he gets caught, then pretends he doesn’t know people and throws them under the bus?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Thanks for the photos , I always felt something was wrong with Mike . I think he has a short guy complex .

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Check out the Committee of 300...a secret society of the worlds most powerful power brokers for which Bloomberg is a member... Also Tom Steyer...very dangerous men..a reply to: AlienView

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Prince Andrew also said he never "saw" anything untoward, these rich guys all know full well what is going on, people are foolish if they belive any denial from them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join