It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im tired of Barr and all of those telling Trump to not talk about corruption

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: Grambler

Ok sir.
You've established you do not understand political maneuvers. And how they play into political theater.
And how that plays into the current political narrative.

I have long agreed with you on substance of views. But if you cannot see how with this specific issue it's making it harder for Barr to appear objective that is not my fault.

As objective as the house impeachment? Barr is as corrupt as any of them. You don't make a career in d.c. if you don't play by their rules. They'll continue crapping on us and laughing because at the end of the day we're collectively too divided, too lazy and too self absorbed to get off the couch and do something about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm not ready to declare AG Barr a failure yet, but law experts are steadily sewing doubt, using good old-fashioned LOGIC.

The corruption and rot that remains inside the DOJ is specifically because AG Bill Barr refuses to deal with it. A result was the Roger Stone sentencing recommendation fiasco.

AG Bill Barr cannot admit rogue anti-Trump prosecutors defied his leadership because that would embarassingly highlight his own weakness and inability; so he blames President Trump.

Matt Whitaker notes how Michael Flynn and Andrew McCabe were charged with exactly the same issue, lying to FBI investigators. Andrew McCabe is told he will not be prosecuted, Michael Flynn has had his life destroyed.

This is a big problem.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
All I know is that the American people deserve justice and Barr and Durham need to come out with their findings. I realize it takes time and the rabbit hole is deep, but they should at least say or do something. Any hint of positivity for the Republicans and the American people is desperately needed at this time.

Nothing is going to come out. It is a smear campaign and nothing more, Trump and Barr don't even want proper justice for Stone. Speaking of rubes.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Look at the list of pardons and commutations.

Any you people are STILL trying to claim trump is AGAINST corruption?

You're beyond help at this point. My only hope is that pro-American patriots win the day over your treason.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join