It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im tired of Barr and all of those telling Trump to not talk about corruption

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Grambler

Well, Fox Business News host Lou Dobbs shares your views and definitely doesn't think "Barr is the man."

“I guess I’m so disappointed in Bill Barr — I have to say this,” he said. “It’s a damn shame when he doesn’t get what this president has gone through and what the American people have gone through, and what his charge is as attorney general.”

“Where the hell is the report? Where the hell are the indictments? Where the hell are the charges against the politically corrupt deep state within the Justice Department?” he then angrily asked, referring to the DOJ’s ongoing investigation into the Russian collusion delusion probe.

I can agree to that, however the notion that there is some rift and "throwing of people under the bus" is ridiculous.

However, I can definitely see where why would Barr mention tweets after what this POTUS has been through, but we have to remember that Barr is actually in the middle of doing these cases as well, so not a whole lot of room to manuever.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think it is time to hire the most radical conservative to the attorney general position to combat the insanely radical leftists trying to kill POTUS Trump and hide all the criminals from prosection. Somebody from the deep South, with a true small government and anti-corruption mindset.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I agree, but how would you be 100% certain that they're not part of the deep state? Seems like Trump's team should be screening their future hires better.

I'll just leave this here: William Barr’s Deep State Resume: Cover-Ups, Covert Ops, and Pardons A close examination of Barr’s legal career indicates a high tolerance for presidentially sanctioned law-breaking

edit on 2/14/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Career politicians and bureaucrats still do not get it.

The American people elected President Trump because he is NOT one of them and because he doesn't adhere to their tired old norms.

edit on 14-2-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Completely agree with you Grambler. Most didn’t agree with me when I pointed this out in the thread a while back when he decided to not prosecute Comey. Like I care it was a minor offense. I know if I commit a minor offense I’ll be charged with what’s appropriate for whatever law I broke. Barr is just as much of a joke as Sessions in my eyes. I hope Trump fires him after his re-election and gets a real bulldog in there.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Agreed

Now it looks like McCabe may not be facing charges? If this is true, it is time to look at other ways forward outside he existing framework/system we've been operating under.

This case, along with others, will determine whether we have a valid system of Justice to save or a tyrannical farce to repeal and replace.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

He needs to start using emergency national security provisions to protect the legitimacy of the government.

Court review will only lead to more activist outcomes vs. justice. Time for him to go to war, the people that matter will stand with him

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
I think the best way is to pull a prosecutor from the state of even county level who is not twisted up in The federal deep state web Network.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

First o said a meant to say clapper lies not Brennan, though Brennan did to lie as well

During a 2017 House Intelligence Committee session, then-congressman Trey Gowdy (R-South Carolina) asked Brennan if the Steele Dossier had been used in compiling the ICA. The former CIA chief replied “No.”

“It wasn’t part of the corpus of intelligence information that we had,” Brennan expounded. "It was not in any way used as a basis for the Intelligence Community Assessment that was done. It was not.”

www.rt.com...

We know the ICA did include the dossier, so Brennan lies

I proved not with koi but with actual facts clapper lies twice

These aren’t grandiose claims based on my opinions, they are facts

Why hasn’t republicans charged them?

Haven’t you read the thread? Because barr appears to be corrupt

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I’ll be live streaming around 2 pm et on my channel about this

I will probably be yelling and disagreeing with most of the people watching who want to “trust the plan”

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

What more likely is barr drug his feet in Ukraine, trump is furious barr didn’t step in especially during impeachment and announce the corruption, so Rudy was forced to get personally involved

I think that's exactly what is happening. Part of the "perfect" phone call with Zelensky was all about working with Barr and Rudy to get this information. There was much hullaballoo at the time about whether it was appropriate for Rudy -- as Trump's attorney -- to be involved. So it seems from what we know that Trump was trying his darnedest to get Barr to do his job... and Barr has drug his feet and given excuse after excuse for why he can't/won't do his job.

I would also expect that Trump is wondering why Barr hasn't released any information yet that Trump gave Barr the authority to release. Trump probably thought it would be better explained and presented by Barr, who has the necessary legal background and expertise to understand and explain the whys and wherefores to the public. Barr has not done so, with no explanation beyond "derp derp derp"... don't need to be a lawyer to understand gaslighting.

And that's just what I think is going on here.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
He should talk about his own corruption first.

He's a blazing hypocrite of the first order.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Wanted to address this as well:

But I am supposed to believe barr is just now suddenly getting info about Biden’s,Obama, Ukraine corruption and he will wrap it up before the 2020 election?

AND before statute of limitations runs out??? If I'm understanding/remembering correctly, that happens in one month.

This is just 2018 all over again. "Just wait! It's coming! Trust Sessions!!!" And what happened? Not a damn thing -- except the Democrats took the House in November.
edit on 14-2-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It’s clear why these lawyers resigned to me...They don’t need to be there shielding they corrupt if the guy in charge, Barr, is corrupt

You nailed it. Their dirty job is done. I'm betting they were going to resign as soon as the case was over, and this was that sign it was over. I wouldn't be surprised if Barr gave them the cue himself.

I also have no doubt they have very cushy new positions lined up already... Coie Perkins perhaps? Gratitude for a job well done.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

What if. . .
A prosecutor cannot be shown to be objective if their boss publicly shares opinions on social media?

My god!!!!

The democrats could use that to start an investigation!!!!

They may even complain about it on their media!!!!!

Yes, trump and the republicans need to do whatever they can to ensure they dont upset the democrats

So lets not investigate the Obama/Biden corruption in Ukraine,

lets not talk publicly about the fbi abuses of the fisa report, lets not talk publicly about comeys abuses, lets not talk publicly about the russia hoax; cause there could hypothetically be investigations into all of that.

Its cool though, im sure the media will tell the american people about the corruption

If not, even if trump loses in 2020 as he sat around not informing the entire country of the obvious corruption of these people, im sure barr will get around to finally charging someone with a crime around 2030 or so.

You have drinken the kool-aid my friend. There have been zero facts showing any guilt by the Bidens in Ukraine..

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

What more likely is barr drug his feet in Ukraine, trump is furious barr didn’t step in especially during impeachment and announce the corruption, so Rudy was forced to get personally involved

I think that's exactly what is happening. Part of the "perfect" phone call with Zelensky was all about working with Barr and Rudy to get this information. There was much hullaballoo at the time about whether it was appropriate for Rudy -- as Trump's attorney -- to be involved. So it seems from what we know that Trump was trying his darnedest to get Barr to do his job... and Barr has drug his feet and given excuse after excuse for why he can't/won't do his job.

I would also expect that Trump is wondering why Barr hasn't released any information yet that Trump gave Barr the authority to release. Trump probably thought it would be better explained and presented by Barr, who has the necessary legal background and expertise to understand and explain the whys and wherefores to the public. Barr has not done so, with no explanation beyond "derp derp derp"... don't need to be a lawyer to understand gaslighting.

And that's just what I think is going on here.

The most reasonable explanation is that their evidence is just a bunch of crap that needs to be twisted to show any guilt.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Agreed

Now it looks like McCabe may not be facing charges? If this is true, it is time to look at other ways forward outside he existing framework/system we've been operating under.

This case, along with others, will determine whether we have a valid system of Justice to save or a tyrannical farce to repeal and replace.

I am so pissed right now at that. One reason his lawyers gave was no one else was indicted or lying,and apparently that gave Barr his needed Out. Maybe its time trump had someone strong arm his AG into doing his job?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

You have drinken the kool-aid my friend. There have been zero facts showing any guilt by the Bidens in Ukraine..

Absence of evidence is NOT absence of crime... especially when this entire discussion is about Barr refusing to gather that evidence!!!

ONLY after a complete and thorough investigation can we determine if there is any evidence of wrongdoing. Unless and until that investigation is completed, you are simply promoting and perpetuating gross misinformation and disinformation.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The most reasonable explanation is that their evidence is just a bunch of crap that needs to be twisted to show any guilt.

LOL! First you say they don't have any evidence, now you say they do have evidence but it's just crap... waffle much???

And, of course, you haven't even seen this evidence but you're already judging it!!!

I'm sure there's "reasons" behind your opinions, but it sure ain't reasonable -- much less "the most reasonable."

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Maybe its time to realize that these people didnt do anything illegal and to stop chasing the fantasies of the paranoid delusional in the white house.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join