It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im tired of Barr and all of those telling Trump to not talk about corruption

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Its late, im grouchy, lets do a thread

Bill Barr wants trump to stop tweeting about the blatant corruption from the deep state.

Ok, I can see his point. Maybe Barr is doing a great job, and trump in his ear and the american peoples hinders that.

But what if thats not what is going on?

What if, and this may blow your mind, Barr isnt doing anything of significance? What if he is convincing trump he is draining the swamp, but hasnt done anything?

Now you may say that we should do what we do anytime we want to figure out what the truth is, look at the facts before us.

Ok, lets look at some facts.

We know the IG recommended prosecuting comey, Barr declined

We know epstien didnt kill himself and their needs to be an investigation into if some elite murdered him to prevent his crimes with them being outed; barr disagrees

We know that at the very least it is absolutely undisputed and viewable by anyone with access to cspan or the internet that James clapper lied to congress blatantly twice (Comey, brennan did as well, but lets focus on one). And yet despite the fact even a fat no connected rube like me could easily see this, barr has refused to prosecute, even though he recommends Stone face prison time for lying to congress.

Why should I, or trump have faith in Barr given these facts?

Now lets look at some more facts. Trump was spied on, harassed, impeached, had his entire life an families lives be turned upside down, investigated his whole presidency, smeared as a rapist, nazi, racist Putin stooge almost constantly on the media, been leaked against, been publicly rebuked by the exact same intel officials that engaged in all of this illegal behavior against him, and all of this is still ongoing despite the evidence of corruption being totally in the open.

And yet neither of trumps ag's charged anyone of consequence with a crime.

Do you think he has the right to be angry?

We know the media doesnt report to the american people this corruption almost at all. We know the republicans do a terrible job of informing the american people; heck when nunes tried to , the republican controlled congress launched an ethics investigation into him.

We know the republicans and people like Barr or other officials have told trump over and over to not tell the public about the corruption, that he didnt need to get involved, theyd take care of it, and despite that, not one person of significance has been charged.

We know that q followers and others said that if trump was just quiet his team would start to hold the coup conspirators to justice, and this would wake up the normal americans and republicans would win in a landslide in 2018, and that didnt happen.

So if you are Barr, do you really blame trump for tweeting that the obvious corrupt sentence and trial of stone was a farce?

Maybe barr is the one who needs to shut up and do his job.

Hey Barr, if you read this, email me. Ill give you an open and shut case Brennan lied to congress in about ten minutes, you can start there.

Maybe all the republicans, trump media people, q followers, and other patriots today that criticized trump for telling the american people about the corruption in the stone case need to ask themselves how theyll feel in their faith in barr is wrong.

I dont know, maybe barr is a great guy, maybe he is getting everything together before he locks all the criminals up, but i havent seen any evidence of that.

But if he is someone really interested in outing corruption, he should appreciate people like me, and Trump, that are publicly calling out this corruption, and explain to the ameircan people why public congressional liars like brennan are allowed to walk free years after their lies.

Or maybe he should just shut up and do his job

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What if. . .
A prosecutor cannot be shown to be objective if their boss publicly shares opinions on social media?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

What if. . .
A prosecutor cannot be shown to be objective if their boss publicly shares opinions on social media?

My god!!!!

The democrats could use that to start an investigation!!!!

They may even complain about it on their media!!!!!

Yes, trump and the republicans need to do whatever they can to ensure they dont upset the democrats

So lets not investigate the Obama/Biden corruption in Ukraine,

lets not talk publicly about the fbi abuses of the fisa report, lets not talk publicly about comeys abuses, lets not talk publicly about the russia hoax; cause there could hypothetically be investigations into all of that.

Its cool though, im sure the media will tell the american people about the corruption

If not, even if trump loses in 2020 as he sat around not informing the entire country of the obvious corruption of these people, im sure barr will get around to finally charging someone with a crime around 2030 or so.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Oh and in a less satirical post

Was it trumps tweets that caused the democrats to demand barrs resignation over his synopsis of the mueller report?

Doesnt it seem obvious that even without trumps tweets the dems were going to accuse barr of being trumps wingman if he said anything about stones sentence?

maybe barr should shut his mouth and arrest someone like brennan who blatantly lied to congress.

That would shut the democrats up way more than his little tirade about not being bullied by trump.

But we both know he wont arrest brennan.

Why do you think that is?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Ok sir.
You've established you do not understand political maneuvers. And how they play into political theater.
And how that plays into the current political narrative.

I have long agreed with you on substance of views. But if you cannot see how with this specific issue it's making it harder for Barr to appear objective that is not my fault.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
All I know is that the American people deserve justice and Barr and Durham need to come out with their findings. I realize it takes time and the rabbit hole is deep, but they should at least say or do something. Any hint of positivity for the Republicans and the American people is desperately needed at this time.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I'm grouchy too, due to watching too much Trump Rope-a-dope.

Anyway, when did William Barr tell (or urge) his boss to stop talking about corruption?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Here is the political mane I understand

Everyone around trump has told him to be quiet and the corruption would be outed; they were all wrong

The republicans constantly play defense, claiming victory when they get stones sentence reduced, get trump acquainted impeachment

Yet every single deep state conspirator walks free

The republicans lost over and over before trump with the same mentality, but laying defense

Trump wins by going on the attack and pointing out the corruption

And what do the republicans tell him to do; stop it

It worked in 2018 though

Oh wait no it didn’t. The republicans lost, and no one was charged in the coup attempt, and more coup attempts like the impeachment went on

But this time it’ll work I’m sure

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Anyway, when did William Barr tell (or urge) his boss to stop talking about corruption?

He told him to not tweet about cases Barr is working on

What is barr supposedly doing? Investigating corruption

Though point taken, he probably isn’t investigating corruption at all

Can anyone please tell me why Brennan and comey are waking free right now?l if barr is such a great ag fighting corruption?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
All I know is that the American people deserve justice and Barr and Durham need to come out with their findings. I realize it takes time and the rabbit hole is deep, but they should at least say or do something. Any hint of positivity for the Republicans and the American people is desperately needed at this time.

The positivity for what this administration has done is available and for all to see, that choose to see it.
Most will view anything Barr and Durham states through political eyes. Sadly.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Here is the political mane I understand

Everyone around trump has told him to be quiet and the corruption would be outed; they were all wrong

The republicans constantly play defense, claiming victory when they get stones sentence reduced, get trump acquainted impeachment

Yet every single deep state conspirator walks free

The republicans lost over and over before trump with the same mentality, but laying defense

Trump wins by going on the attack and pointing out the corruption

And what do the republicans tell him to do; stop it

It worked in 2018 though

Oh wait no it didn’t. The republicans lost, and no one was charged in the coup attempt, and more coup attempts like the impeachment went on

But this time it’ll work I’m sure

Site your source for this opinion?
What you state is not what I've seen when dealing with politics at work. That's basically what we are seeing in politics these days in regards to Trump.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Show me one significant arrest with any of the criminals that conspired against trump

Am I living in the twilight zone?

Kim strassel, who is awesome, wrote about how great barr is and his victories in the wall st journal today

You know what victory she cited?

Recommending stones sentence be reduced. She said this really showed barr is draining the swamp

This is surreal

Trump allies claim victories when their people only go to jail for a few years

That’ll show comey Hillary and Obama and them!

Don’t worry about charging the actual criminals, we will declare victory when all trump allies get reduced sentences!

You can’t make this stuff up!
edit on 14-2-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

My source for what?

That republicans constantly play defense?

That trump won because he didn’t?

That no big fish involved in the coup have been charged?

It’s all true

I get people wanting to have optimism, that’s fine

I’m going to keep informing people about the corruption and telling them we have not achieved some great victory that we can now set on our laurels and relax

I’d hope that you’d join me, but I wish you the best regardless

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Video at the link:

Barr blasts Trump's tweets on Stone case: 'Impossible for me to do my job': ABC News Exclusive

ETA: ATS Thread: Barr says Trump tweets 'make it impossible to do my job

edit on 14-2-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

President Trump Tweeted at 1:30am that Roger Stone's sentence was too long, and 12 hours later news broke that Barr's DOJ told the Prosecutors to reduce the 9 year sentence recommendation down to 3 years.

Barr says he didn't talk to Trump, but he didn't say that he had not seen President Trump's tweet the next morning.

News people don't know how to LISTEN and ask questions based on what the interviewee says. They seem to come pre-loaded with questions.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

It's not for me to show you anything. Let us go back to my original statement:

"A prosecutor cannot be shown to be objective if their boss publicly shares opinions on social media? "

Why does this statement upset you?
I have already established we share similar views. I have not said Trump and his team shouldn't chase the swamp as you say.
Being that I'm kin and friends to lawyers, I just see how Trump's tweets are making it appear that Barr could have had influence on his decisions.
I think we both want judicial independence from the president. I'm advocating for it.

edit on 14-2-2020 by randomtangentsrme because: pizza.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course the media misrepresented what was done

But still, Barr basically told trump in his interview to stop tweeting to the American people about cases the doj are looking at or could look at

Which would all involve corruption

I’m not going to listen to an ag who can’t bring a case against Brennan for example for lying to Congress, when I, a nobody with no legal experience could prove in 5 minutes Brennan lies to Congress

Agains I ask to all of those with faith in barr

Why is Brennan still not charged?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I've seen/read the interview, and the thread you referenced. William Barr didn't say anything when President Trump decried the Mueller Investigation as a corrupt witch-hunt..at least 100 times...on Twitter and during press conferences. Barr was Mueller's boss. A slap at Mueller was an indirect slap at Sessions first, and Barr after he took over the DOJ.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Bravo!!! Very specific, factual, explained and presented well. Good job

The proof is in the pudding. Barr has plenty to work with if he had any intention at all of going after the guilty and protecting the innocent. If he wanted to get the job done, he would have already.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Let me try to break this down, I tried to on my op

What are the chances barr is actually investigating corruption?

I’d put it at 10 percent given comey Brennan etc walk free

But pick your own number

Now the potential downside you are concerned about is judicial independence

Do you think trumps tweet influenced Barr’s decision? Probably not, neither do I

So it’s not that you are worried about judicial independence, it’s that you are worried the Dems will claim this interferes with it

I would say there is a 99.9999 percent chance the Dems were going to say that regardless of whether or not trump tweeted

Now the down side of trump not tweeting is if barr is not investigating corruption, then all of trumps allies asking him not to tweet are saying the American people should basically be kept in the dark about corruption because barr will solve it all

Now I j ow, the republicans or the media could discuss this corruption with the American people , but they don’t in an effective way, as we have seen

So now we come to the point where we tell trump to stop informing the American people about about corruption (a huge loss) based on the .00001 percent chance his tweets could influence the Dems to accuse barr of not being independent when they otherwise wouldn’t have

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join