It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Charged With Slapping Teenage Trump Supporter Outside NH Primary Polling Place

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Here's what I don't get about this story, and I haven't been able to find out anything further.

All the stories say this nutjob DEMOCRAT struck the boy. Okay, that's Assault AND Battery, so there's one question; why was he only charged with 'Simple Assault'? But then if you read carefully, some of the other stories say another individual tried to intervene on behalf of the boy (someone else who was working the Trump booth), and in just a tiny 'oh by the way' sort of statement they say that person wound up with a "broken jaw". Now that is no longer just 'Simple Assault'; that is FELONY ASSAULT! So, why was this douchebag not charged with Felony Assault??? (and Battery)????

ETA - He also tried to destroy property (tents, etc), so why wasn't he charged with Destruction of Property??? If you or I did something like this to a DEMOCRAT we'd be facing a LIFE sentence probably!
edit on 2/14/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

This guys is a regular celebrity...lol

Police: Man rammed car, punched officer in face

Bradley was charged with a Class B felony of reckless conduct for putting someone’s life in danger for the ramming the other vehicle. He was also charged with five misdemeanors: two counts of a simple assault of an officer and driving after suspension, which are Class A, and two counts of disobeying an officer, which are Class B misdemeanors. He also had bench warrants from elsewhere in the state

Pretty save to say this guy is missing some screws...

There's an other article on him at the newscenter Maine but I can't access it, headline reads:

-NH man arrested with almost 8 pounds of marijuana by troopers

Peace
edit on 14-2-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The guy looks like a real winner, not sure he's right in the head.

of course he's not. people that self identify as leftist or left wing are 60% more likly to have a serious mental health diagnosis:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

This guys is a regular celebrity...lol

Police: Man rammed car, punched officer in face

Bradley was charged with a Class B felony of reckless conduct for putting someone’s life in danger for the ramming the other vehicle. He was also charged with five misdemeanors: two counts of a simple assault of an officer and driving after suspension, which are Class A, and two counts of disobeying an officer, which are Class B misdemeanors. He also had bench warrants from elsewhere in the state

Pretty save to say this guy is missing some screws...

There's an other article on him at the newscenter Maine but I can't access it, headline reads:

-NH man arrested with almost 8 pounds of marijuana by troopers

Peace

Yes, he sure sounds like apiece of work doesn't he? But, does this pattern of behavior absolve him of this attack at all? You seem to not want (or are avoiding) outright stating this was unacceptable behavior. Is it because his political leanings mirror your own, and think that I will brand you a nut too?

See, that's the imaginary trap you fall into when you get so deeply involved with a political philosophy. It clouds your judgement, and you risk defending abhorrent actions for fear it might reflect upon you as well.

Well, for me (and I cannot speak for anyone else) I typically see the individual and judge based upon their actions. And, when someone does not openly and clearly condemn acts such as this, but only tries to minimize it by bringing up other incidents, that is YOUR own actions that must be judged upon you.

See how that works?

By not openly and cleanly condemning this type of behavior, regardless of political affiliations, you risk appearing to defend the actions for political reasons.

Don't fall into that trap.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've never seen an army of people cry and scream when their candidate looses. If a politician effects someone that much they have much much deeper problems. It's completely ridiculous. Get a life. No way anyone will ever do that to me unless they physically attack me. I don't even like Trump but I hope he wins again for this specific reason.

This guy has been saying the same things for over 30 years. Nobody had a problem with him. He hosted SNL a couple times, on Oprah, the View, Fresh Prince, Movies and his own hit TV show. Hillary liked him, Bloomberg liked him. Now he's some kind of devil. It's beyond stupid.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Oh you got that all wrong!!

I"m not saying anything about absolving his action. Hitting a child is never a defendable act and I am surprised you would think that my post was saying that.

I was merely pointing out that this man clearly has a history of violent behaviour.

What you seem to be doing is trying to conclude that this instable man somehow respresents the entire left political field. That's the real trap here...

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Oh you got that all wrong!!

I"m not saying anything about absolving his action. Hitting a child is never a defendable act and I am surprised you would think that my post was saying that.

I was merely pointing out that this man clearly has a history of violent behaviour.

What you seem to be doing is trying to conclude that this instable man somehow respresents the entire left political field. That's the real trap here...

Peace

Thank you for clarifying. And, it seems you too misunderstood my posted message. IMO, anyone, I mean anyone, that does not openly condemn this behavior (regardless of political affiliation) is in effect condoning those actions. After all, nobody is above the law, or so I have been told repeatedly by many high ranking political figures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join