It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Charged With Slapping Teenage Trump Supporter Outside NH Primary Polling Place

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yes, another of the "tolerant" left-leaning herd has attacked a 15 year old child for wearing a MAGA hat.

A New Hampshire man is facing charges after he allegedly assaulted a 15-year-old supporter of President Donald Trump and two other people who attempted to intercede outside a polling place during Tuesday's primary.

Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was taken into custody on Thursday afternoon without incident and charged with three counts of simple assault and one count of disorderly conduct.

Windham police said their investigation revealed that Bradley had just exited the polls inside Windham High School around 6:12 p.m. on Tuesday and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several campaign supporters.

Man Charged With Slapping Teenage Trump Supporter Outside NH Primary Polling Place

And, it didn't stop at just assaulting an innocent child either........

Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters. As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.

Bradley is also accused of throwing Trump campaign signs and attempting to knock over the campaign tent, police said.

I have read numerous accounts of this event, and in none of them it states this kid did anything beyond saying "have a nice night" to everyone leaving the polling location (everyone, regardless of their political affiliations). Yet this TDS sufferer, is so brave he lashed out and struck a frigging KID because of his own hatred for President Trump.

When will it become clear that this is totally unacceptable behavior, REGARDLESS of your political leanings.

What was his excuse for this action?

What is the excuse for those that support this type of behavior?

Get it together people, you may hate President Trump, that's fine, it's your right. But that right ENDS when it crosses the line into violence.

To take a line from the far-left playbook, "think of the children".

edit on 2/13/2020 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Been posted but tite of that OP does not describe the thing..easy to miss.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-2-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Thanks, but I intentionally did NOT post it in the Mudpit. Two stories can exist in two forums in this manner. I want to have a discussion about the behavior aspect here. And how it is not acceptable, regardless of political affiliations.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Thanks, but I intentionally did NOT post it in the Mudpit. Two stories can exist in two forums in this manner. I want to have a discussion about the behavior aspect here. And how it is not acceptable, regardless of political affiliations.

Ahh, ok,

The guy looks like a real winner, not sure he's right in the head. I fully agree, the behaviour is not acceptable regardless.
I honestly can't imagine why anyone would support it, I "hope" you will be hard pressed to find any member here who thinks its ok.

I think these attackers only represent the very far fringe.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
They need to put federal agents to protect theses folks to register and vote like they did 60 years ago during the southern Civil rights to register blacks. This is a civil rights violations it starts small until they start really hurting a Maga supporters, are they going to stand out side with Billy clubs?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I posted the story in the Pit earlier to make fun of this loser.
Someone posted that his Facebook page says that he is not only anti-Trump but anti-everyone.
I didn’t look and I don’t care, he chose to assault Trump supporters.
Assaulting anyone for their political beliefs should not be acceptable by anyone.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Ahh, ok,

The guy looks like a real winner, not sure he's right in the head. I fully agree, the behaviour is not acceptable regardless.
I honestly can't imagine why anyone would support it, I "hope" you will be hard pressed to find any member here who thinks its ok.

I think these attackers only represent the very far fringe.

I hope you are correct on both points (not finding ATS supporters for this and he is a rarity from the far reaches of sanity).

But, to ensure that we need ALL sides of the political spectrum to simply stop the divisive rhetoric. IMO, the zero tolerance movement over the past 20 years has created this situation where people now cannot understand nor were taught how to compromise. That lack of compromise sets the stage for intolerance of other beliefs and thoughts.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The guy had other violations before. A real problem in the community. Besides this he also had a probation violation. Nobody came get him from jail to my knowledge. He will be in jail for a while. I doubt he will be able to even vote in NOV. This is a pretty serious charge. Attacking a child and other people to include his probation violation.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
A leftist using violence?

Why is NOBODY surprised?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This type of man would probably assault anyone for any reason.

I honestly believe the politics is irrelevant. Just any excuse will do when people need to justify their desire to harm others.

Crime is crime.

Is the problem here politics, or is it some people are just nuts?

If this was "Man assaults Kid for wearing pokemon t-shirt" I doubt we'd see anything about it.

Is the MAGA hat the real issue here? Does this one man represent all "left" people.
No doubt plenty of nut jobs assault people using them being "liberal' as an excuse.

Left, Right. 2 sides same coin.

But hey, such things are awesome when they happen. Gives us a reason to drag more political discussion onto an ATS already bursting with it.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
When it’s a ‘right winger’ (very very seldom) who is politically motivated to attack A CHILD, the ATS crowd NEVER says “oh it’s just a nut job, probably not politically motivated at all”

But when it’s a leftist whackjob (literally happens on a weekly basis) like this? “Oh he’s just a lone crazy, probably had nothing to with the MAGA hat”

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well, lets take this apart. From analyzing the people I know who have mental issues, most of them support the dems because the dems usually tend to support the programs and the supplying disability benefits to people who have mental issues. So it would seem to me that skitzo people or bi-polar people would be more apt to vote for Democrats. Plus these people might become more unhinged.

Now if you go and try to look at what people might support the far right, tendencies are people who are overinthused with hating change might tend to the Republicans. But in most cases those people would not attack someone unless they were doing wrong, vigilanti people who go after bad people. But if someone is a little deranged, then they might think that Democrats causing problems may be a problem since so much anti-Trump BS is being spread in MSM.

Both sides have a problem with people who have mental issues, but the Dems are more apt to do stuff like in this post. Then you have people like in Antifa who want to cause chaos, they just hide behind a liberal profile but could just as easily hide behind a conservative profile. The thing is Conservatives would take action against these kind of chaos promotors more than liberals would using existing laws to put them in jail. Now Libs would try to protect these liberal activists more. Or libs would try to deflect them being part of their party if they do something really bad.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Leftist libtards are FAKE and narcissists, eager for "look at me , look at ME, see how knowledgeable and nice I am" while being in reality by their actions the polar opposite of what they falsely claim to be
edit on 13-2-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The guy looks like a real winner, not sure he's right in the head.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Very Irish name for a very unirish looking face! Patrick Bradley? All I’m saying is why not show his side shot? Follow your nose as tocan Sam used to say

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I have never met an innocent 15 year old child.

But, what the hell is wrong with these people? I was fine with pretending Obama was really a Kenyan...i didnt feel the need to slap his supporters.

Cuz I knew an election would come soon enough.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Lock him up next to Cesar Sayoc. A slap and tussle is certainly less dangerous than Sayoc sending pipe-bombs while living in his Trump van, but there's no excuse for such behavior from either side, and both sides have apparently lost their minds.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
When it’s a ‘right winger’ (very very seldom) who is politically motivated to attack A CHILD, the ATS crowd NEVER says “oh it’s just a nut job, probably not politically motivated at all”

But when it’s a leftist whackjob (literally happens on a weekly basis) like this? “Oh he’s just a lone crazy, probably had nothing to with the MAGA hat”

Yes. This, very much so.
Thank you for mentioning it.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

As an independent, with no horse in this race, I can assure you that both sides disregard their own side's transgressions in favor of solely focusing on the other's.

It's not a left or right thing, it's a left AND right thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: tjack

As an independent, with no horse in this race, I can assure you that both sides disregard their own side's transgressions in favor of solely focusing on the other's.

It's not a left or right thing, it's a left AND right thing.

I won't argue that, however anyone oblivious to the lopsided nature of at least the reporting of these incidents, that is if the incident is even reported on at all, is either not paying attention or disingenuous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join