It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I'm intrigued with the critical and serious figures compared between the two sets of data. There are 224 cases less critical yesterday compared with today. Only 100 of those died, so do we assume 124 were downgraded to serious?

It would be interesting to track how many critical cases result in fatality or recovery. It would give insight into how we can expect this to end.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
According to this article, of the 53 cases identified in Japan (not from cruise ship), 13 were part of 730 repatriated from Wuhan. So, the "have been in the wild" cases in Japan is under 40.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MuldersMate

Some countries don’t even report those due to privacy and it’s either confirmed or recovered or died no serious or critical , skewing things further than they already are , there seems to also be increasing differences between websites or maybe that’s a delay and they will catch up later?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleman

Probably if examined further that would probably show those 40 were either in China and left, or had close contact with someone who was

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

‘Millions’ with flu symptoms may need to ‘self-isolate’ due to coronavirus

Millions” of Britons with flu-like symptoms could be told by authorities to “self-isolate” by staying at home for a fortnight if the UK’s number of coronavirus cases rises passed 100. The Sunday Telegraph said senior NHS managers have been told that the service will stop testing for the strain known as Covid-19 “once around 100 cases have been confirmed” across Britain. Eight of the nine people diagnosed with the virus in the UK have since left hospital after two negative tests for Covid-19, with the paper reporting hospitals have in the last week made “isolation pods” to keep those being tested away from other patients.

link

This is an interesting development if true. So they will stop testing, but they don’t say why. That’s a weird approach of containing a outbreak. 🤷‍♂️ Dunno, this does not sound like a cooperative effort world wide to stop this.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sounds like they already decided everyone is going to get it, and now they want to recover first.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MuldersMate

Yea it’s weird. Those number are a joke thou. Good observation, where did the critical and serious cases go. 🤷‍♂️ I dunno, I just get the feeling we are suppose to get confused when trying to figure out what is going on. Or draw a conclusion that it’s not a big deal, or they have contained it. I do notice that the fatalities outside of China, percentage wise I guess I similar to the flu and within wuhan it’s allot higher. Somebody is lying.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If you look at the tracker (John's Hopkins tracker). What I am concerned about (as far as this post) is not so much as the cases inside China but the cases outside mainland China. Do your due diligence and look at how few cases in each country there were (two weeks ago) as there is now.

My point is this disease is spreading rapidly, nevermind the death-rate which is debatable of which I contend is about %20. This is not fact and I am not stating this number as fact. However if we look at recovered vs dead (official numbers) we get around %20. Its probably more like %30.

Anyways I'd like to point out the fact that the entire ship was considered "free of coronavirus" yet the individuals were released. And now at least one has been proven to have the disease. This shows that the incubation period and which coincides with the period in which the disease can yet be transferred is longer than we obviously have determined. Thus, this disease is still spreading unknowingly. And this statement is a fact as shown by the numbers that continue to rise dispite the strictest contingencies put in place by outside countries.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Is there any useful information at this twit source? I can't read Japanese, and cant get translate to work on it.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Where are the numbers rising outside mainland China and Japan (which is the ship FYI)
U.K. 9- 8 recovered tested 2292 no infection 2283!
Germany 16- 3 recovered release 120 from quarantine clear no infection

If you actually point to somewhere these showing the not working containment and rising numbers it would be appreciated so I can educate myself accordingly

And if your counting the time period over the evacuation flights we’ll they were all evacuated from China and actual “spread” anywhere else hasn’t as yet risen rapidly beyond the evacuated people (excluding the ship in Japan which is skewing their numbers)
edit on 16-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
Is there any useful information at this twit source? I can't read Japanese, and cant get translate to work on it.
twitter.com...

Used Google Translator:

9:00 on February 16.
Of the 53 new coronavirus-infected people in Japan, 17 were discharged, 25 were hospitalized, 1 died, and 10 others were hospitalized without symptoms.

In addition, at 21:00 on February 15,
355 new coronavirus positive cruise ship passengers.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of specific information available from the BNONews site that is easily missed.
In the table of statistics, the last item for each entry is "source." Wife just translated the Shanghia line source for me, and it has a lot of detail updated today.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
I'm hearing there is a leaked text message from CDC admitting that there are over 1000 confirmed cases in US and they are keeping it quiet to prevent panic. Anyone else hearing this and have a source? My source is my Mrs, so that's not much use here!

That would be disturbing. I think if I or my wife were to come down with this because even though we have kept out travels local, and just were not provided the information necessary to be aware that confirmed cases were already know to be local, well, I wouldn't be thinking very kind thoughts about the people who made the decision to keep this info to themselves.

That would be telling me that the CDC valued preventing panic over the preservation of the health for the people they were hired to protect by their services. Yes, panic can be a result of really bad news, but at what cost?

No, I wouldn't be feeling very kindly towards those people at all.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleman

A lot of info in there and shows a continuing pattern of close contact spread and also family members infecting each other ( so the “self isolate “ at home is no use unless everyone in the house is doing the isolation as well !)
And also a lot of elderly patients again within the pattern expected

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

On the websites reporting cases, where it says z.b; U.K. 9 cases and 8 recovered does that mean it’s actually just one case? ( think it does doesn’t it)

Found your answer at the BNONews "source" link for "United Kingdom"

Sky News:

NHS England has said all but one of the nine patients in the UK who tested positive for the coronavirus have been discharged from the hospital

edit on 16-2-2020 by Oleman because: formatting error

edit on 16-2-2020 by Oleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Globalist vultures circling already.

CFR Experts Discuss Potential Impact Of Novel Coronavirus On International Cooperation

Lawfare: No Nation Can Fight Coronavirus on Its Own
Thomas Bollyky, director, and Samantha Kiernan, research associate, both at the global health program at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), discuss the role of pandemics in international cooperation, writing, “Microbes have continued to inspire episodes of cooperation among even bitter rivals. … Perhaps a pandemic of novel coronavirus, if it occurs, would be a sufficiently frightening antagonist to force international cooperation, even at a moment that otherwise has proved inhospitable to global governance”

www.kff.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Update: 2-17-2020 9:30 am Monday Tokyo

Short update actually.

1. no news on latest numbers infected in Japan
2. serious warning: buses, trains, subways, shinkansen, taxis, ride at your own risk (on tv, no bs)
3. unemployment due to virus ( will ) ( may )cause a mortgage collapse in Japan

Now the sad the news:
Remember the doctor who is infected, whose wife is infected, whom he infected a patient. Well, here in Japan, doctors go from one hospital to another to work. So new dilemma now, the other hospital he worked at is now on high alert. This as of this morning, don't know if patients or doctors have a fever at the hospital.
New trend at the hospitals will be, outpatients will be tested at their cars for temperature 37.5 before admitted entry to a hospital. Can this happen in your country too. Sure if they are smart. Once the virus enters the hospital by a visitor, its open game from then on.

Well, food for thought.
Someone posted about the CDC not telling the truth. If you like, follow my post and see for yourself how this "really" spreads in Japan. Not to cause panic, but THIS VIRUS IS SERIOUSLY GOING TO AFFECT THE WORKPLACE LIKE THIS WEEK HERE, STARTING WITH THE CLINICS AND HOSPITALS THEN MOVING ON TO TRANSPORTATION OF GOODS AND THEN THE GROCERY STORES AND A VERY BIG CHAIN REACTION FROM THERE.

As mention before, I post with known facts and no BS, but the above CDC is street talk and the 3 things I've posted about hearing what's on the street has happened. mask, alcohol clothe based swipes, mass transportation awareness of the virus and dangers of riding in highly dense situations and no one yet has mentioned the airline industry here that I know of. Will that be the next "killer" of an unknown panic.

This morning shows no panic on the subways, trains or shinkansen, mostly with the taxi drivers whom now are requested to wear mask and keep conversation to a minimum .

That's all for now. Got a home mortgage and employed with little savings...

What I like about TV here, they do NOT sensitized the news, just pure facts.

edit on 0200000039462020-02-16T18:46:39-06:00463902pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I dont recall ever having the flu multiple times a year until H1N1 back in 2009. Since then it seems like I have the flu 3,4,5 times a year. This year it seems like I have had the flu for the last 3 months. I believe someone posted about reinfection a few pages back in this thread, so are the recovered actually recovered or just more mobile spreaders of the disease?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
I dont recall ever having the flu multiple times a year until H1N1 back in 2009. Since then it seems like I have the flu 3,4,5 times a year. This year it seems like I have had the flu for the last 3 months. I believe someone posted about reinfection a few pages back in this thread, so are the recovered actually recovered or just more mobile spreaders of the disease?

the elderly people know about honey, I don't know the health reasons, but I buy domestic honey only. have I gotten ill... fingers are still crossed

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: Rich Z

With all the alleged recovered,its about time we get some first hand accounts
An interview please
Why are we not getting these?

Yeah, that is a puzzle, is it not? And not one that I think has a comforting answer.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join