It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adski989

originally posted by: BPilgrim
I'd also say that of all the prep talk on this thread most don't mention that our greatest defense against this and any other illness is a healthy body. Spirulina, Chlorela, Chaga mushrooms, pickeled foods, probiotics, the elimination of refined sugars and wheat, and of course good old sunshine and excercise will go along way to strengthening our immune systems. I know some people have underlying complications, just a word of positive advice from someone who hasn't been to a doctor in 5 years and who has never had the flu in spite of never receiving a vaccination. Our bodies, properly cared for can whip most bacteria and viruses with ease. Oh and a last thought, raw honey (especially manuka) and elderberry. If I even think I'm getting sick I swig some elderberry and am right as rain the next day.

I take it you don’t have children, they’ll make you ill even if you’re the pope! Oh and Manuka, that stuff is like a miracle, I live by it if I’m remotely ill!

YES! I was just like this person. Now my son's been at school 2 years and I've had a new bug EVERY month for 2 years.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Adski989

You've nailed me, no children that I know of. Though I do interact with my young nephews on a regular basis.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've had both chicken pox and mumps so that's no issue for me. But I do live in a town of only about 100k so I'm certainly not so exposed as some others here may be. a reply to: Adphil28

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

edit on 16-2-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Shocking new ( I think )video posted to Twitter that looks like multiple bodies (approximately 14) under blankets lining the street . No idea if real or current twitter.com...
edit on 16-2-2020 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Pass
edit on 16-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BPilgrim

Some countries don’t really suffer with flu outbreaks either because of the weather, heat and moisture etc which may have an effect depending on where you are in the world
But I do agree a healthy body ( even with underlying conditions to the extent it’s possible, as opposed to never going out and sitting on a sofa all day ) gives anyone a better chance at fighting off the bugs

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes outside China death total is 3, and I believe all three had traveled out from China ( that’s not implying it’s any less tragic don’t take that the wrong way)
France,
Hong Kong,
Philippines .

One in Japan, also those infected here:
85% = stable condition
12% = severe condition
3%= critical condition

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

First of all please accept my deepest apologies because I'm stupid and ignorant.. What are those numbers left column, bottom column, sources and error margin..!?
Tks in advance
a reply to: AngelsDecay

The information you requested: Number of confirmed cases outside China, Number of days since first case detected outisde China, John Hopkins Dashboard, 0% margin of error because those are historical confirmed cases. Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

I'm in Hot Springs, Arkansas (SE US for those in other countries). We get it pretty hard but I'd say the death rate is inflated by the number of elderly who retire here.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: confiden

First of all please accept my deepest apologies because I'm stupid and ignorant.. What are those numbers left column, bottom column, sources and error margin..!?
Tks in advance
a reply to: AngelsDecay

The information you requested: Number of confirmed cases outside China, Number of days since first case detected outisde China, John Hopkins Dashboard, 0% margin of error because those are historical confirmed cases. Cheers

Tanx mate

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Detailed descriptions of all 57 cases in Hong Kong:
wars.vote4.hk...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but a double update is better than no update I imagine. 40 Americans off the Diamond Princess are going to be hospitalised in Japan.

Coronavirus: Forty infected Americans among cruise ship evacuees

Others being evacuated are going to air force bases in the United States.

Looks like they got the news from NHK who is on site at the ship cruise with only a few reporters outside the perimeter .
Actually its 380 last I heard and 2 chartered airplanes. It's true, some said heck no, I'm not flying , staying put on the ship seems to be safer at the moment.
Not sure if you seen my post:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

"monkeys finding a box of matches in a gasoline storage facility."

Both eloquent, and accurate

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamana12
I have a photo from one of the princess cruise passengers. She's now on a bus in Tokyo being evacuated from the cruise liner. Photo is of everyone inside the bus. Not sure how to post it - can anyone give me instructions? I clicked on the photo upload icon however it comes up with a blank black box.

I've tried to upload from two different browsers. If anyone wants to see it then reach out to me directly I guess.

PM sent

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

That's pretty scary providing its not photoshopped. That's very medieval looking. We have to assume that all governments will be banging their heads together to avoid wide spread panic. However at this point it seems to be a very Asian problem, unless literally all news is now subject to censorship.
edit on 16-2-2020 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

God forbid

edit on 16-2-2020 by BPilgrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
So it’s supposedly slowing down now but I don’t see anyone noting the numbers on the cruise ship. If only just over 1000 people have been tested and 355 of those are positive.... that’s a 30% infection rate. And that’s with them being careful. No idea how many are seriously sick... I’ve seen no reports on that. Only that older couple reporting that they’ve seen ambulances coming and going all the time.

Did you see my post:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Adski989

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Would somebody please post the overall total of deaths from this virus please? I have been given a figure from a very reliable source and I would like to compare as too many pages of info have gone by since I last checked in and my index finger can't handle that much scrolling

Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

1770, don’t tell me your figure is 50k and some bloke down the pub told you.

Lol! No, somebody who works in a lab in the UK and the figure I was given was "over 2,000 worldwide" and that everyone that is diagnosed with it ..."Each patient will be treated as a test specimen".

Rainbows
Jane

Over 2,000 worldwide including China? Because if it includes China, it's not that much more than the official figures and if they aren't lying to your source, than the CCP is not lying that much. Which I still doubt.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
On the websites reporting cases, where it says z.b;
U.K. 9 cases and 8 recovered does that mean it’s actually just one case? ( think it does doesn’t it)

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join