It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
So a death in France, was an 80 year old Chinese tourist.

I know some people will make out this is nothing because a) She was Chinese, and b) she was 80.

But to me the worry is she's in France where there are very few cases, so che got the best healthcar available in the West - and they still couldn't save her.

If this thing kicks off and there are thousands infected then that level of healthcare won't even be available for most people.

Also the head UK scientist working on the CV has said he wouldn't be surprised if we have 400,000 deaths in the UK if it takes hold here:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
a reply to: Power_Semi

OK last on this - actual websites can be bookmarked, viewed at any time present or future. You're talking an image of an adulterated web page that is not permanently online for anyone to view at any time

That isn't what you were saying - you said you couldn't change the words on the page to take a photo unless you had access to the website and could change the website itself.

Now you're arguing what I said by talking about something completely different.

In fact hat you're saying now is distinctly word salad. It doesn't mean anything.
edit on -06:0020206America/ChicagoSat, 15 Feb 2020 05:20:41 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0220 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Underlying health issues were most likely end cause (sadly)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

Underlying health issues were most likely end cause (sadly)

On another note, she had been in the hospital in France since January 16th, that's one day short from being a full month.

We should consider that she was already having some grave symptoms by the time she went to the hospital (because it wasn't a global emergency by then and she must have gone to the hospital out of her own accord) and past the no-return point, sadly, yet they were still able to assist her for a month. We don't know how long she had been fighting against the virus on her own prior to that.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

Also the head UK scientist working on the CV has said he wouldn't be surprised if we have 400,000 deaths in the UK if it takes hold here:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And that 400k is based on a CFR of 1% and doesn't include deaths that might occur if healthcare is swamped, causing people to die from being unable to access basic treatment for unrelated issues. If things became Wuhan style due to big wave of sick, famine may also be a big killer. Lack of services: fires, accidents, social disorder. China are handling this in their own way (it is what it is), how will the rest of the world handle it?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Update: Feb. 15, 20202 Tokyo time: 8 pm London: 11 am New York: 6 am
Saturday
This update is about Japan that was reported around 7 pm tonight and mostly all through the day.

1. 8 new test were in today
2. Story about the taxi driver ( was part of a boat party) 100 people tested at the party. 7 are infected
3. 3 more cases, positive in the hospital in Wakayama (doctor, doctor’s wife and on patient (so far)
4. Testing now being done on other doctors at the hospital
5. One worker on the boat (party) in his 40’s serious condition
6. There are now new cases in Tokyo and Wakayama
7. PM Abe today had a meeting with Health Officials at 2 pm (no news of what was said)
8. Diamond Princess ship (217 have been tested, 67 of them have tested positive)
9. Those that are 70 years old ,of the above tested (2nd test I believe now in progress) if negative, they will be able to leave the liner possibly tomorrow
10. It is possible the doctor had passed the infection to the patient at the hospital.
11. Area residents are now worried that live in the area
12. Taxi drivers are now worried in that area
13. Outpatient service now has been suspended ( hospital in Wakayama where infected doctor worked, keep in mind his wife got infected)
14. Narita city canceled a large planed fair I guess for today?
15. The ambulance worker got infected by the cruise ship patient (this stuff is highly contagious) dang
16. Statement on the Olympics “We all must work together in head of the games”
17. Now the serious stuff:
18. Trains: wash hands after taking the train
19. Wash back of hands first and palms and the wrist last
20. On the ship : 67 on ship positive, 217 have been screened, 38 have no symptoms , so far 285 have been infected on the ship, there are about 400 Americans on the ship, 350 of them have tested negative.
21. 2 airplanes will take the Americans tomorrow night to a military base in California and quarantine them for necessary time
22. One Japanese of the new infected met a Chinese person and then traveled on the Shinkansen, on Feb. 10 hospitalize, now in very serious condition (keep in mind he traveled on the Shinkansen (destination , I don’t know, but maybe Tokyo)

Sorry about if the above is not in all order, but mostly I think it is.
The Americans will leave by bus and go to the airport tomorrow morning (don’t think they mentioned the name) but we have Haneda and Narita .
As mention, Japan now is in a : ANY TIME , ANY PLACE mode for infection

Just in: Taxi drivers in Okinawa when reporting to work are asked about their health.
I don’t have the update about those infected in Okinawa, but we have a member here who lives there, maybe he’ll check in.
That’s it for now, and thanks every one for reading my updates here in Japan

edit on 0200000059442020-02-15T05:44:59-06:00445902am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000057452020-02-15T05:45:57-06:00455702am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000041462020-02-15T05:46:41-06:00464102am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And that 400k is based on a CFR of 1% and doesn't include deaths that might occur if healthcare is swamped, causing people to die from being unable to access basic treatment for unrelated issues. If things became Wuhan style due to big wave of sick, famine may also be a big killer. Lack of services: fires, accidents, social disorder. China are handling this in their own way (it is what it is), how will the rest of the world handle it?

I agree. I think this thing has 2%+ all by itself, and the lack of healthcare will multiply that.

I kind of expected people would play down the France death, I think that's a big mistake.

There's some very questionable assumptions being made - "she probably had underlying health issues and that's what killed her", "she was probably past the point of no return when she got to hospital - but they still kept her going for a month (so it isn't that bad)", etc.

It's like playing Russian roulette in my mind - well there's only a bullet in 1 chamber, so it'll probably be a nothing burg..BANG!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tlearyus
Is there anyone on here that actually believes that only 1,526 people have died so far from this Coronavirus outbreak since it started in Wuhan in December 2019?

No, the fires in the high rises that are being shown because people have used the alcohol base cleaning agents and then turn on the heating systems and have been destroying them high rises. Possible them buildings have all been sealed shut by the authorities too.
No on knows the numbers because people die way out in the villages of unknown deaths also. All I would have to say currently, the Chinese govt. has gone on air 2-15-20 and said 1050 have died and over 56000 are infected.
edit on 0200000021422020-02-15T05:42:21-06:00422102am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Not the same thing as China though is it?
The points being
1) we know about the virus
2) suspected patients are presenting for testing
So the likelyhood of being suddenly swamped in millions of cases is unlikely, as an example of that plan in action the U.K. yesterday ground 8 planes at Heathrow for 1 suspected passenger !
( admittedly that idiot then stated he was going to carry on as normal unless he thought he had symptoms *facepalm* imo phe U.K. should have implemented forced quarantine on him at that point)
But you get the point

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Really seems to me like some people are sliding the thread on purpose. Anyways here is my placeholder, finally caught up. Cant imagine the horrors going on in Wuhan right now. Terrible. Strong people, though.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I agree. I think this thing has 2%+ all by itself, and the lack of healthcare will multiply that.

I kind of expected people would play down the France death, I think that's a big mistake.

There's some very questionable assumptions being made - "she probably had underlying health issues and that's what killed her", "she was probably past the point of no return when she got to hospital - but they still kept her going for a month (so it isn't that bad)", etc.

It's like playing Russian roulette in my mind - well there's only a bullet in 1 chamber, so it'll probably be a nothing burg..BANG!

Yes, I think this has the 'potential' to be world changing, but even 1% or 2% CFR handled miraculously well is very serious. Those that say, "well they're old or sick anyway"... I'm lost for words. I hope they can say that to Grandma's face, or their child with asthma, or brother with diabetes, Dad with his heart.

haha... probably be a nothing burg..BANG!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
As someone who cited Dr. Weiler’s work in an earlier post, archive.is...
I was interested to read his latest article: jameslyonsweiler.com...

As I was reading it not only did I have trouble with some of his logic and conclusions, I couldn’t help but sense this was a man who felt uncomfortable being out in front of his mainstream colleagues and this latest report was his way of returning to the fold.

Anyone who reads this article should scroll down to the reader’s comments. I was relieved to find I wasn’t the only one questioning Dr. Weiler’s latest position. Here are some examples:

“I must seriously disagree on your conclusions. Relying on ACE-2 receptor that may or may not be more prevalent in some populations. Even if this is not RACE specific, it can be CULTURE specific”:
www.medrxiv.org...

“Even if the increase in ACE-2 receptors turns out not to be significant, that does not prove this is not a lab created virus.”

“A signature or a marker also does not say anything other than a familial relationship AFAIK. 130.88.97.239...

Why could a lab not take the “functional Motif Fingerprint” from HK-3 Cov and combine it with other genetic materials…( such as the withdrawn 4 strands of HIV paper, and even if wrong, maybe ANYTHING else). Markers and signatures are only parts of DNA, they do not rule out foul play.”

“You raise a very interesting hypothesis related to vaccination and the new law from 12/1/2019. In order to wrap up your hypothesis, doesn’t it require showing coronavirus spike immunization were among the newly required vaccines?

Also, if other Chinese provinces require the same vaccinations, how does this hypothesis explain the different fatality rates across different provinces?”

Although all the circumstantial evidence points to COVID-19 to being a bioweapon, from a science perspective, whether COVID-19 was engineered comes down to the Spike (S) Protein. Is this natural or unnatural? As far as I can tell, we do not have a definitive answer yet.

edit on 15-2-2020 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
What worries me the most (and I must admit that I am not sure why) is that the corona virus is a cold virus and NOT a flu virus despite what we are being told.
edit on 15-2-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

i think things are a bit misleading on the figures tbh,
if you look at cases each country has outside china, almost all cases were imported ( bar some minor exceptions ) by countries panicking and evacuating those people,
im not saying it wont suddenly explode but we really havent seen the same pattern of spreading like china,
personally its starting to look like people in china were exposed to something different and were seeing some sars varient been released to cover up some massive mistake, ( massive speculation there though)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

Not the same thing as China though is it?
The points being
1) we know about the virus
2) suspected patients are presenting for testing
So the likelyhood of being suddenly swamped in millions of cases is unlikely, as an example of that plan in action the U.K. yesterday ground 8 planes at Heathrow for 1 suspected passenger !
( admittedly that idiot then stated he was going to carry on as normal unless he thought he had symptoms *facepalm* imo phe U.K. should have implemented forced quarantine on him at that point)
But you get the point

'Suddenly' getting swamped may be the wrong word. What will happen is we slowly build more and more cases. They cannot know, let alone quarantine every possible contact over even a 2 week incubation period. It will spread.

Those cases will block beds for months while cases just keep increasing and gaining speed. Then you are swamped, and by then, looking back, it seems sudden.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
What worries me the most (and I must admit that I am not sure why) is that the corona virus is a cold virus and NOT a flu virus at all despite what we are being told.

You mean "cold virus" as in "able to survive best in cold environments?"
While that does match what Xi has told Trump, the fact that it is reproducing just fine in Singapore (30ºC and around 80% humidity) seems to contradict that.

Then again in the Canaries (25ºC or so in the last month and with humidity that goes from 40 to 60%), the virus didn't manage to infect anybody even though the German tourist that had it was in contact with up to 20 people.

EDIT: Oh, you were comparing it to the common cold virus, if anything, it's related to SARS and MERS, coronaviruses are not part of the viruses that encompass the common cold. It's not a flu either.
edit on 15-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

could do, dont know, but we can really only wait and see and hope that doesnt happen tbh

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Yeah , its basically an uncommon common cold virus.a reply to: Mateo96

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Yeah , its basically an uncommon common cold virus.a reply to: Mateo96

Both right, can be either:

Can be a common cold -
Common human coronaviruses, including types 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1, usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold. Most people get infected with these viruses at some point in their lives. These illnesses usually only last for a short amount of time. Symptoms may include

runny nose
headache
cough
sore throat
fever
a general feeling of being unwell

Or something more serious -
Other human coronaviruses
Two other human coronaviruses, MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV have been known to frequently cause severe symptoms. MERS symptoms usually include fever, cough, and shortness of breath which often progress to pneumonia

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
a reply to: Mateo96

OK, that's still image manipulation - you cannot change the text on a page, like changing my actual post text. you're creating an image of it

Not. You know html ? Hit F12 now, edit the html directly with the browser hen, hit f12 again and hit print screen. How yave your imgage, not photoshop, no image editing involved.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join