It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

originally posted by: WattBWong
Where's tennis shoe (aka "tennisdawg")? She promised us in part 2 that she was close to busting space-Nazis disguised as blue space chickens responsible for this outbreak... or was she yet another fantasist?

Seriously, dudes, I love the input of genuine people, but the likes of tennisminge can go fly themselves to Mars.

They are to this thread (and subsequent threads) what Wilcock and Goode are to Ufology

I know it's off topic, but I have to know before I die.

Tennisdoggie said he had contacts in various 3 and 4 letter agencies.

Now I get NSA, CIA, FBI, MIB. But 4 letters? NASA? What were the 4 letter agencies this super spy handyman had access to?

there are a lot more than you think.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Has that just gone up?
TOTAL
Confirmed: 66,279
Dead: 1,520( looks like +200ish)
Suspected 10,730 serious ( we know they ain’t counting that!)
7,635 recovered
10,109 suspected
bnonews.com...
Looks like we’re back to the old add x per day again then, much looks like the Wuhan officials that got “fired” published the “wrong”info then?
edit on 14-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: For clarity

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Jolly good point. In Uk we have "MFI" (aka MI5). there are others but it would be off topic to say so. If anyone wants to come to Lincolnshire then we'll likely find you (wear an ATS t-shirt).

I'm in Lincolnshire too. Have you had visions of killing your neighbours yet?

No sir, we're waiting for orders.

In all seriousness, and based on what we've told, it's under control, no need to worry. Until I hear different then chill - it;s just SARS 2.0.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel

Where's tennis shoe (aka "tennisdawg")? She promised us in part 2 that she was close to busting space-Nazis disguised as blue space chickens responsible for this outbreak... or was she yet another fantasist?

Seriously, dudes, I love the input of genuine people, but the likes of tennisminge can go fly themselves to Mars.

They are to this thread (and subsequent threads) what Wilcock and Goode are to Ufology

I know it's off topic, but I have to know before I die.

Tennisdoggie said he had contacts in various 3 and 4 letter agencies.

Now I get NSA, CIA, FBI, MIB. But 4 letters? NASA? What were the 4 letter agencies this super spy handyman had access to?

there are a lot more than you think.

wow! There are loads! Well played. Some so obvious. It was really bugging me, now I know I just have dementia. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Jolly good point. In Uk we have "MFI" (aka MI5). there are others but it would be off topic to say so. If anyone wants to come to Lincolnshire then we'll likely find you (wear an ATS t-shirt).

I'm in Lincolnshire too. Have you had visions of killing your neighbours yet?

No sir, we're waiting for orders.

In all seriousness, and based on what we've told, it's under control, no need to worry. Until I hear different then chill - it;s just SARS 2.0.

I am tempted to agree, but actions speak louder than words, and what is happening all over the world, let alone in China, is unprecedented. So it's a pickle.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Ya know I could have swore tennisdawg mentioned our government had been taking it seriously since January 2nd.

But I went back and the post has been edited a day later...

But you should all also know I have absolutely horrible short term memory. Sometimes I just completely go blank.

edit on 14-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WattBWong

Actually, SARS never elicited the response from governments or fellow ATS members... guess I’m racist too now. We need to look into the recently acquired info regarding the closure of a military base in China.

So disappointing that info travels less quick than this virus.

I for one hope td is alive and well. Regardless of what role they play here or out in the real world. I never got the impressions they were mongering fear or acting predatory towards us “diminutive”minds... but then I wasn’t looking for adversaries here either

edit on 14-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Next level crazy...this is like old cultural revolution stuff right here...

Twitter

Don’t know location.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 66,887 confirmed cases worldwide, including 1,523 fatalities.

(post by Riffrafter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Dont feel bad lol, no one mentioned FEMA- even though their coffins have been mentioned several times now.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

I noticed the number of "recovered" has been going-up significantly.
Assuming those numbers are real/remotely-accurate, that would be encouraging?

I wonder what the average period of time is for someone (once they have symptoms) to "recover"?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Reading an AMA on reddit from someone in the UK who is currently exhibiting symptoms and is in quarantined at home.
He said the wait for results is now 7 day due to the sheer numbers of tests currently being carried out.
He has been verified on Reddit (not sure exactly how?)

Interesting nonetheless
www.reddit.com...

I'm no microbiologist - but I understood the 3-day delay was to allow growth. Usually I've seen micro reports which are provisional at 3-days and final at 5-days when I've worked on the wards (when testing for various bugs - pre COVID-19) - so I doubt a backlog would cause a 7-day delay? But happy to be corrected.

That said - I don't know who/where the testing is taking place. I assumed it was in local authority labs - but maybe this is centralised.

They were supposed to announcing the results of the 8-month old and mother today according to the Daily Mail (I know...) but I haven't seen anything. They were in contact with one the medical staff that tested positive.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

maybe they pulled out of another mess just in time?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yes Hubei has just reported. They tend to do issue a summary report for Hubei province around 23:00 UTC, with other provinces trickling in at other times.

A la google translate :

From 04:00 to 24:00 on February 14, 2020, 2420 new cases of new coronary pneumonia (including 1138 clinically diagnosed cases and 22 clinically diagnosed cases the day before nuclear subtraction) were newly added in Hubei Province, of which 1923 were in Wuhan (including 922 clinically diagnosed cases Examples), 108 cases in Xianning (including 97 clinically diagnosed cases), 105 cases in Xiaogan (including 68 clinically diagnosed cases), 67 in Ezhou (including 21 clinically diagnosed cases), and 43 in Jingzhou (subtractive clinical diagnosis) 12 cases), 37 in Huangshi City (including 16 clinically diagnosed cases), 29 in Yichang City (including 16 clinically diagnosed cases), 28 in Suizhou City (2 cases with nuclear subtraction clinical diagnosis), 26 in Huanggang City, Xiangyang 17 cases (including 4 clinically diagnosed cases), 14 cases in Xiantao City, 12 cases in Shiyan City (1 case of nuclear subtraction clinical diagnosis cases), 12 cases in Qianjiang City (including 10 clinically diagnosed cases), 8 cases in Tianmen City (subtraction of nuclear diagnosis) 2 clinically diagnosed cases), 7 in Enshi (including 6 clinically diagnosed cases), and 6 in Jingmen (5 clinically diagnosed cases with subtraction).

There were 139 new deaths (including 34 clinically diagnosed cases) in the province, of which: 107 in Wuhan (including 30 clinically diagnosed cases), 9 in Huanggang, 5 in Xiaogan, and 5 in Jingzhou (including clinical diagnosis) 3 cases), 3 cases in Jingmen City (including 1 case of clinical diagnosis), 3 cases in Suizhou City, 2 cases in Huangshi City, 2 cases in Xiangyang City, 2 cases in Yichang City, and 1 case in Ezhou City.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Yeah I suppose you - that's you - don't realise you're a racist until you offend an actual Chinese person. Me, I don't mind, I also work in Britain. Great bunch of lads, all one must do is attend Sandhurst.

Meanwhile, China is in lockdown. I'm not a lurker, yes I am, but somehow I think tennisdawg has the [cryptic] answer...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Possibly? Hopefully hard at work for nothing that will be like what China is dealing with atm here in the states.

Unless you were referring to this thread...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Camera and Photo 2020 in Yokohama, Japan which attracts about 70,000 from around the globe just canceled their event due to virus.

Photoblogger

Economic damage incoming for more countries.
edit on 14-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Fix link

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Latest from Covid19Info.Live (formerly WuFlu.Live):

World-Wide:
Confirmed: 66,893
Deaths: 1,523
Recovered: 7,855

Mainland-China+SAR's: (SAR = "Special Administrative Region" = HK and Macau)
Confirmed: 66,357
Deaths: 1,521
Recovered: 7,774

Everyplace-Except-China+SAR's:
Confirmed: 536
Deaths: 2
Recovered: 81

edit on 2020-2-14 by EnhancedInterrogator because: fixed URL

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join