It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It had been posted previously that holding at a temperature of 132 degrees F for 15 minutes will kill the virus. That means that a clothes dryer should do the trick for fabrics. Masks and such could be placed in an oven set at 150-200 degrees for 15 minutes.
For masks, I plan to use Lysol spray, instead of heat disinfection.

If I were to run out of Lysol... I would use heat to disinfect.
edit on b000000292020-02-14T08:52:07-06:0008America/ChicagoFri, 14 Feb 2020 08:52:07 -0600800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mateo96
twitter.com...

The German tourist that was previously infected in La Gomera kept on testing negative in the newer tests, so he has been released from the quarantine.

That's a bit worrisome..... They're saying some are testing negative and then positive later on.... Now this???

Either our testing methods aren't good enough for this one or this thing is mutating too fast to properly do so
edit on 2/14/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
2020年2月13日武汉冠状病毒大流行第20季

This contains a collection of stories from the region. It does contain the dog one previously mentioned, i would of dropped this video except for what came near the end at the 21 minute mark.

It is Miles Guo talking about the crematoriums and how they have been upgraded due to the SO2 story getting out and I imagine a backlog of work. A new process of gasification is getting installed, same as what the Nazis used during the concentration camps. A near instant vaporisation without the SO2 pollution. Lot quicker than the previous 5 hours.

Sun Chunlan and Han Zheng are the CCP members giving the orders. Chongqingm, Shanghai and Anhui must have their upgrades complete in 24 hours. Beijing is also on the list for upgrades to their crematorium.

With the SO2 cloud over Wuhan i did hear some people bring up a smelter in the area as a possible source. With pretty much all industry shut down and the city in quarantine I do consider the crematoriums as the likely source when combined with the many videos that have leaked out.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Just want to mention to all to not rely on the stock market to give you advance notice or as an indicator about anything. The market follows the official narrative and as such will only tank when the economy/supply chains is directly affected (which should come soon in about 2-3 weeks because there is a lag since shutdown of factories on 15 January). Buy any goods, tools and food that you may need now because once the supply chain disruption goes mainstream people will rush to buy everything and stores will empty of China manufactured goods. And a lot is made in China!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Seems like the new advise from Public Health England are now asking those who could be at risk should self-isolate for 14 days and keep a eye out for changes in their symptoms rather being taken to an isolation unit for suspected infections.

I suppose this could be to ensure NHS services are not stretched. I think it's wise thing but with more suspected cases in a group of over a hundred I'm starting to think would anyone really heed the advice to isolate themselves or just go about their day potentially infecting others should they be asymptomatically carrying it around.

The spread in the UK would at this point would not be contained if not already.

edit on 14America/Chicagov35am229 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
For those that haven't been informed:
The virus changes rapidly and moves fast ( Quoted: Military doctor on the Diamond Princess a few days ago)

Try your best to watch type of transportation you use. If car, please try to start using gloves when pumping gas.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

How would soaking a respirator filter in 70% alchohol affect it? Thanks
edit on 14-2-2020 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I would suspect gasification upgrades to mean the vehicles used to spray the cities down...

I don't recall the nazis being able to "vaporize" dead bodies either.....

Seems to be some things lost in translation here

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
a reply to: Halfswede

How would soaking a respirator filter in 70% alchohol affect it? Thanks

Probably not good. It might reduce it's effectiveness even. I am not sure.

A quick spray with Lysol, VitalOxide, or other disinfectant should be sufficient.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Would like to see a source citing this information. If possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: confiden
a reply to: FamCore

Just want to mention to all to not rely on the stock market to give you advance notice or as an indicator about anything. The market follows the official narrative and as such will only tank when the economy/supply chains is directly affected (which should come soon in about 2-3 weeks because there is a lag since shutdown of factories on 15 January). Buy any goods, tools and food that you may need now because once the supply chain disruption goes mainstream people will rush to buy everything and stores will empty of China manufactured goods. And a lot is made in China!

Just a suggestion, try to buy at night when stores are not busy and smart people are watching what people are buying.
Stock up of flour, yeast, rice and as many as 3 months of can foods. If you buy fruit from Thailand, Philippines, China, I would not recommend buying it with new shipments for port that left the areas overseas in from October of last year.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'd imagine using chemical disinfectants at gas stations would prompt health and safety concerns. Certain chemicals and petroleum don't mix very well

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

That's the issue as always people...I think home quarantine is the better option. The problem is like you said, how many will ignore it? It only takes one and unfortunately, more than 1 would probably break it.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Skip around 8 minute mark if you don't want to see that dog hit.

Omg I've never been so ashamed of society.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Don't just buy water.... Get a water filtration kit/straw of some kind just in case..... And don't forget medical supplies.... Ps Walmart sells a 2 week one person emergency food kit for 50 bucks...

We've got ours set up if need be, we can throw in all in the truck and head to the mountains and away from people
edit on 2/14/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   
I am keeping an eye on the recovery numbers in the rest of the world. Canada for example has 7 confirmed cases (interesting that the 12 on the cruise ship are not being counted in either Canada’s or Japan’s official numbers. BNO is counting them under Japan’s with the statement that Japan isn’t).

Our cases in Canada were confirmed at the end of January/early February and we are only showing 1 recovered (the student from London, Ontario). I had posted yesterday that the couple who were the first to test positive in Canada (Toronto) are still testing positive despite having recovered from their symptoms.

This sucker hangs on for a long time.

I know they aren’t sure if the positive tests are live or dead virus (in the article I posted yesterday) but it will be interesting to find out if people are still contagious after their outward symptoms are gone and they seemingly feel recovered. If so, that would be a problem.

link   
Tinfoil hat on /

www.foxnews.com...

Tinfoil hat off /

Not sure where to post this.. this is a conspiracy site after all

Sorry for any derailments that might occur.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300
a reply to: musicismagic

Would like to see a source citing this information. If possible.

It was quoted on Japanese TV about 3 days ago. Nothing in writing that I can prove on this. Also holds true for Chinese using toothpicks now in the elevators to push the buttons to the floors.

I'm not posting any rumors, deviant and the same goes for any BS , I just post what I find out. May have some street talk that may prove out to be true, for example: buy mask they will disappear, buy alcohol clothe based Disinfectants . Right now one can't find them available pretty much in town.

I'm glad you brought up the point, many people have followed up on what I've posted and thank me for the efforts that I put into these updates about 2 time a day.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Tinfoil hat on /

www.foxnews.com...

Tinfoil hat off /

Not sure where to post this.. this is a conspiracy site after all

Sorry for any derailments that might occur.

Care to sumerize????

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So stupid planes are still flying into other parts of the world from China!
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join