It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Liberal Meathead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Someone is off their meds again...

That ironic moment when you meant to quote yourself.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Is it, or is this just the standard drumph supporter response.

Quite literally your highest standard of intelligence is a meme...

edit on 14-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And clearly yours is very low.

I'm a policy supporter, not a person supporter. You can gather that info from the several posts I've made calling Trump an asshat with good policies.

You on the other hand, are quite predictable.

You have a great day!
edit on 14-2-2020 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What, he's an upstanding , hardworking inclusive caring citizen who contributes to society 🙄

These losers need to pay full extent instead of constantly being released back on the street to hurt more American citizens.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: DBCowboy

Afterward, someone in the crowd allegedly shouted: “Go home, n*ggers.”

Link

Main point here is "allegedly "

A man wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt attacked a person at a campaign event for Hillary Clinton in North Carolina on Sunday. The man was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor after punching another person at the Charlotte event, local police told CNN. It was not clear what, if anything, prompted the attack.

Link

Etc.

CNN & the daily beast are not dependable sources
Sorry.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Lol...That is him..lol..a reply to: Aallanon

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I'm a policy supporter, not a person supporter. You can gather that info from the several posts I've made calling Trump an asshat with good policies.

You have a great day!

Policy supporter eh, so what you mean to say is you support the candidate that sounds good to you...

How are you any different to all the other blind supporters out there ?

You want to be taken seriously yet you have no backbone, you have no gumption. You follow your messiah blindly with no ideas as to why other than it sounds good.

Feel free to school me otherwise, that's if you can do better than that silly meme, i wont hold my breath......

edit on 14-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
?

Jesus Christ, no fricken wonder
edit on 14 2 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
?

Wonder...is that 5d chess or 6d.... I can't keep up...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Policy supporter eh, so what you mean to say is you support the candidate that sounds good to you...

You want to be taken seriously yet you have no backbone, you have no gumption. You follow your messiah blindly with no ideas as to why other than it sounds good.

Feel free to school me otherwise, that's if you can do better than that silly meme, i wont hold my breath......

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

a reply to: blueman12

I’ve yet to see a racist Trump supporter on ATS

I didnt say on ATS. I wouldn't expect that on ATS.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

?

Wonder...is that 5d chess or 6d.... I can't keep up...

I know you can’t

You literally just claimed that voting based on policy makes you a ‘blind supporter’

Think that through you homophobic little boy

You’re a moron

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

a reply to: blueman12

I’ve yet to see a racist Trump supporter on ATS

I didnt say on ATS. I wouldn't expect that on ATS.

Agreed

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad

He certainly won’t understand the meaning of that short video

“Voting based on policy makes you a ‘blind supporter’”

He’s a child

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You have a great day!

I just read through this again

Holy shet. “Understanding a candidates policies means you have no idea why you support them”

Maybe get your mom to start proof reading for you again

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Dude. Did you just do a "your mom" retort?

That's really sad.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I know, I know,

Only because I’m pretty certain he lives with her.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Dude. Did you just do a "your mom" retort?

That's really sad.

Yep, the intellectual prowess of the man is astounding.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The opinion of a homophobic teenager

Great

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You have a great day!

What the what?!?

Nice PM by the way, don't worry I didn't tip off the mods on that one.

How in the hell do you figure I'm a blind supporter when I take the time to research candidates policies rather that look at their twitter or listen to the MSM? I do my freaking homework, and look into what a person is promoting as a platform. If I agree with it they will get my vote. This time I'll be voting for Trump, his policies are the most in line with what I would like to see happen. The first, and coincidentally last time I voted was for Al Gore. Nearly voted for Obama the first time as well, but didn't vote at all.

The campaign from the left is literally Trump and rich people are bad, crime is good, and we'll give you free stuff in exchange for your guns.

It's insanely stupid, and quite tempting for the non-productive members of society, which is an unfortunately growing populace, but realistically the ideals simply have no merit and/or are completely unachievable.

You will be voting AGAINST Trump no matter what. To you, it wouldn't matter if the person running against Trump had a perspective that 95% of the crime in New York was committed by minority males age 16-25, so it's best to violate the constitutional rights of minorities and stop and frisk them, for being a minority.

You also have the gall to call Trump a racist, yet cast a ballot for such an individual who may not become the nominee, but promised to bankroll the entire DNC campaign. It's the literal comparison of the KKK bankrolling the RNC. They guy is a racist billionaire white guy who thinks all black people are criminals. Just like Hillary used to think in the 90's. Remember super-predators?

You sit on your #ing high horse thinking you are so much better and smarter than everyone else because you just KNOW Trump is evil and has to be removed, yet all you do is parrot a bunch of imbeciles spouting nonsense and falsities out of sheer spite of the current POTUS. Then you come here and regurgitate that garbage as your own opinion as if no one else read the article. Sometimes word for word...

Feel free to school me otherwise

Class is over now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join