It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutors Recommend 5-Year Jail Term For Corrupt Former Baltimore Mayor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Link

Fraud runs deep in Baltimore City. The former mayor is about to do hard time, and it will set an example for the other corrupt politicians in the town.

So she's gonna get 5 years or less. I wonder how much $$$ she got away with. Might have been worth it!?!

Not why I made the thread though. I wish everyone would think about all these corrupt 'personalities' who are putting out books. Ever gone to the dumpsters back around behind Costco? They tear the covers off the books and toss 'em. LMAO when I saw the sheer numbers of Megyn Kelly's tripe when no one from either side of the aisle would buy a copy. Yup ... she sold the books (you know that because Costco bought 'em). But, how many people do you personally know who own their own copy?

Pugh resigned last May after the FBI and IRS raided her home amid speculation, she was involved in large book sales to disguise hundreds of thousands of dollars in kickbacks from the University of Maryland Medical System and managed-care consortium KaiserPermanente.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

She should have lied to congress instead.... Thousands in kickbacks... Make it 10 years instead of 5

join