It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silva Mind Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello all,

I am curious as to weather any of you have practiced - or have knowledge about Silva Mind Contol techniques or Creative Visualization.

I recently read the article about Andy Pero and Project Superman - this introduced me to SMC. I have since started to learn more about this type of mental technology

Have any of you had any interesting experiences through the practice of these techniques?

Care to share? thoughts?

Jah.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
yeah i'd like to know also. I read that Superman article and it interested me also.

Also. Just wondering. Does anyone know if you would be able to do Rapid Eye Movement if you're hypnotised.

I mean Just say someone hypnotises you so that whenever you go to sleep and are having a dream, you could do rapid eye movement, or even visualising the things you imagine while doing this Silva Mind Control and having the REM going.

Also. Does anyone know how fast the eyes move back and forth in REM? liek the frequency of it?

Because i was reading about this little calm machine that has glasses that flash lights at a certain frequency and the earphones send out sound at the same frequency and it changes your brainwaves to that frequency in as little as 10 minutes. So just say ur brain is operating at 17 hz, you put on those glasses and earhpones and press play, and it'll change ur brainwaves to 7hz in like 10 minutes or less.

Now 7Hz is meant to be the best frequency for ur brain to learn in.

Now when u sleep and dream....some poeple get rapid eye movement and they are able to remember things better during REM and visualize things better.

Now if u look up at the Sun (eyes closed) and start doing some REM, there is like a frequency of the light. Now ur eyes only need to go to one side of ur eye ball to the other 7 times in 1 second which i think is quiet reasonable and able to do that quite easily.

So what i'm thinking is that REM tunes ur brain into a frequency of around 7 Hz to learn and remember better. People who have been known to have used this little calm machine and set their brain waves to that 7hz have learned another language in 1/3rd of the time as people who havn't done it. The Language was bulgarian.

But if u could get hypnotised to do this REM while doing this Silva Mind Control, you'll be visualising things and remembering things while doing much better at it and would proably do it to it's full potential. So if ur able to harness ur mind like he was harnessing his.

Now if you learnt how to do Silva Mind Control (and he tells you in that article how he does it so why not just follow that?)

HERE'S THE SILVA MIND CONTROL TECNIQUE HE USES ROM THE SUPERMAN ARTICLE for those who havn't read the article... and here's the link: www.davidicke.net...

:

"How you use the "Silva method" is as follows. You close your eyes, relax, with every breath you are becoming more and more relaxed. The chair you are laying in is becoming softer and softer and you sink further and further into it as it softly wraps around your body. You feel warm and safe as your body becomes totally relaxed. Picture yourself standing on the edge of an ocean. The sky is blue, the ocean is blue yet almost green from the sunlight. It's an absolutely gorgeous day. Picture yourself floating, upward as you leave your body. You look down and see your body as you soar towards the sky. You are not afraid, and you can soar as high as you want and you start across the ocean. You look back at your body and it becomes smaller and smaller until you cannot see it any longer. You turn back and all that is ahead of you is blue sky and blue ocean, and like a god you are flying among the clouds. Ahead of you is a very large cloud with a structure on it. As you get closer you can see that it's an elevator. You land on the cloud, touching down as softly as a feather touching your skin. The cloud is as solid as rock. It is because you say it is, this is your mind, it is a place where you can do ANYTHING YOU WANT and WHERE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. The only limits here are the limits of your own imagination. Walk over to the elevator. There is only one red button, push it. The doors open, get in. Turn around there is a control panel, push the bottom button. The doors close and the elevator suddenly starts to descend. You look up, the elevator is made out of a gray steel cage. There is no roof. The elevator starts to descend faster and faster. You look up and see the walls of the elevator shaft are brilliantly colored rock with swirls of orange, black, white and silver. You see a huge number "10" painted on the side of the rock go whizzing by as the elevator is now falling faster and faster. You look up and see the number "9" go by. As the numbers go by you are going deeper and deeper into the center of your mind. The center of the universe. 8, 7, you're becoming more and more relaxed 6, 5, you feel the power of your mind surge as you go deeper and deeper, your mind becomes more and more powerful with every moment 4, 3, 2 the elevator automatically starts to slow down, 1. The doors open, you step out onto a white cement platform. It is 6 feet wide and 6 feet long. Blackness is all around you. There is a small silver railing to the left. Walk to the edge and look over. You see nothing but a huge black hole. A swirling vortex sucking everything into it. Jump off into the vortex like a skydiver. You are falling, turn your self around and look back at the bottom of the platform as it get smaller and smaller. You are not afraid, stuff is whizzing by you as you fall a giant clock, a car, people you know, off to the left you see a huge neon sign go flying by "1500". You fall faster and faster and you feel yourself going deeper and deeper into your mind. "1400", "1300", "1200", when you get to "100" you will automatically slow down. Blackness is everywhere and you can see nothing. You feel your foot touch the ground as gently as stepping onto a pillow. To your left is a blue neon door. Walk to it and turn the handle. As you open the door you see a huge magnificent room blue neon room. This is your room. Your "special place." The center of your mind and the center of the universe. When you are in this room you can do ANYTHING and NOTHING can ever harm you.

The room has 20 foot ceilings and has a blue neon glow. Being in the room is like being under blacklights. Your whites glow, your teeth glow, you look very tan and healthy. You have never looked better. On the walls you have gems, great artwork, sculptures, the room is magnificent. To the right is the universe machine. With this machine you can travel anywhere in the universe with your mind, anywhere. To the left is a set of stadium doors. Walk over to them and push them open. You enter into a huge under ground dome stadium. So big it is almost unimaginable. When you play here, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING. Score as many goals as you want, run for as many touchdown as you want. They only cheer for you. Head out the doors back into the main room. To your left is the most important thing. Another room, this one has a red glow coming from it. You walk over to it, and enter. THIS IS THE HEALING ROOM. The room has a red neon glow. There is a large circular fountain in the middle of the room. If any part of your body is injured when you are in this room it will glow bright red, if you have tennis elbow, back pain, a headache, an injured knee. That part of your body will be transparent (like looking at an x-ray) and you see the injured part of body glowing bright red. To cure ANY AILMENT all you have to do is enter the fountain. This is the fountain of youth with magic emerald green water. If your knee hurts, soak it in the fountain and your body will heal itself within moments. If you have a very bad injury, lay in the pool but also use the flashlight. The flashlight produces an extra power full beam of light which you shine on the injured part of the body to heal it.

The healing pool and how I used it is a major link to understanding what they wanted from me. When the instructor tells me to go to my level, I do. What he tells me to do is this. Go to the healing room. He then appears like a hologram and is talking to me in my mind. He holds out his hand, in it is a test tube with a neon yellow substance in it (like antifreeze for your car). He informs me that this is a TOP SECRET formula and what it does is IT MAKES YOUR HEALING POOL EXACTLY 1 MILLION TIMES STRONGER THAN IT ALREADY IS!!! I PULL OFF THE CAP AND DUMP THE YELLOW SUBSTANCE INTO THE POOL AND THE POOL INSTANTLY STARTS VIOLENTLY BUBBLING LIKE SOMEONE TURNED ON THE JETS IN A JACUZZI. This is now the healing pool in my mind, it will stay like this forever and never decrease in strength. THIS NEW POOL CAN CURE ANY INJURY NO MATTER HOW SEVERE. "COOL! this is awesome" I remarked. Some how he also rigs my mind so that if I injure my self my mind will automatically send "me" to the healing pool. As it turns out, the suggestions he made to me while I was under hypnosis in combination with the Silva method adhere to my mind extremely well. And for some reason it REALLY WORKED. Some time later they gave me another "test tube" full of another "top secret government formula". This one was neon lime green. The instructor tells me DO NOT EVER USE THIS TUBE WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION OR INSTRUCTION!!! This one is 100 million times more powerful than the yellow one and it is highly unstable. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO YOU!!! KEEP IT IN A VERY SAFE PLACE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I answered "yes" and then proceeded to create this really "cheesy" looking sign and stand which I then "duck taped" to the side of my fountain. It was made of poster board and a wooden stake. With my really bad hand writing I wrote in black marker "DO NOT USE.. BREAK ONLY IN A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION." And under this I "duck taped" the green test tube to the poster board, and then "duck taped" the sign and stake to the outside wall of the fountan. Sort of off to the side and out of the way. It was blatantly an eye sore to the room, but this was MY responsibility, and it was MY sigh and it was MY room. So there it went, and there it stayed.

There were other suggestions as well of course, like telling me how to "turn on and off my pain receptors" like a light switch, how to control my adrenaline glands and be able to turn them "on and off" like a faucet. How to control fear. I also remember them testing me a lot with these puzzle blocks I had to assemble to match the picture, connect the dots for time, word association, all kinds of these "mind puzzles", (IQ testing type puzzles). This is what I remember from room "101".
"

Now remember in the article at teh start how he was doing it in school and at home when his gf found him. He had REM, had blocked out everything else from the outside world and was just fully focused and immersed into the centre of his mind. Calling his name wouldn't wake him from it and he was still doing the REM. yet he was the only one in his class to use the REM and was the best in the class.

Now if you could get hypnotised to make it easier to get into the centre of ur mind like he was instantly in the healing pool when he got hurt (which was in the room in the centre of his mind), so u dont have to keep going through the long intro into getting into the centre of ur mind. hynotised to block out any outside disruptions such as name calling, etc, and so that while doing it ur doing REM, and just focusing on it all and not thinking of any disruptive thoughts.

Then i think u could harness ur mind like He does and perform mind over matter.

[Edited on 13-7-2003 by DaRAGE]

[Edited on 13-7-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sounds like day dreaming to me...I remember those days...

Sounds interesting, I heard of it but never paid it much thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Advisor - in a nut shell - thats exactly what SMC is - a form of day dreaming... only, it is done while the brain is in a meditative state. You could say it is a form of Active Meditation. According to what Ive learned so far, its done while the brain is in a state of ' Alpha Brain Waves'.

The interesting thing here is that the mind cannot distinguish between what is real, and what *it thinks* is real. As an example, people have been put into hypnosis and told that they are going to be burned by a cigarete - even though they are not really going to be burned... the body still exhibits the signs that it has been burned i.e. a swollen red blister.

It is quite interesting. Apparently when one is skilled at this type of practice they can do many usefull things such as healing, affecting the future, remote viewing etc. etc.

Jah.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i can do some pretty crazy stuff with my brain, but it's not as scientific (for me) as some of these techniques.
You are right when you say...
"Sounds like day dreaming to me..."
But i can daydream in a much more graphic, real sense. More real even than a normal dream can seem, yet i am awake just in a type of meditative state, i can come out of it at any time.
Our brains are amazing things, we just don't know how to use them properly.
I can't explain any techniques, i just concentrate and i can be anywhere, see anything, feel anything (emotionally not physically).
Best technique i can give advise on is visiting the land of nod.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have done the Silva technique. I was several times on a very low brainwave level, where it felt like if my body was growing greatly and it felt numb. Thoughts were pretty quiet also, except for what I focused on.

So I have been "at level" for numerous occasions.

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by TheBandit795]

[Edited on 13-7-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Because i was reading about this little calm machine that has glasses that flash lights at a certain frequency and the earphones send out sound at the same frequency and it changes your brainwaves to that frequency in as little as 10 minutes. So just say ur brain is operating at 17 hz, you put on those glasses and earhpones and press play, and it'll change ur brainwaves to 7hz in like 10 minutes or less.

There's a little program called the brainwave generator that does the same trick...

www.bwgen.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
P.S: Post a link to that superman method or delete it.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks for that brainwave generator link

Been wanting to try this out

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Has any one actually tried this Brain wave machine?

Some times it seems like humans will (try to) design machines to do anything

Jah

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Jah,

I did Silva quite some time ago...found it to be incredible! I have some books and other info. on it. Once I go back through it, I'll post any info. for you that I think may interest you.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi diva,

Thanks very much - I look forward to reading what you can share.

Keep well.

Jah.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yeah same. I'd love to hear more about this topic.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i think the Schumans frequency is now 12.3 HZ or 12.8 HZ or something around that.

compared to the 7.53 HZ that it used to be

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I regularly do silva, and have gotten quite good at it actually. It is a lot like meditative day dreaming. But you have a very aware sense while doing it. Also once you attain your level and practice frequently, the possibilities are endless
Pain no more is all i need to say.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You have peaked my curiosity Intrigue - "Pain no more" can you expand on this?

I take it you have used SMC to help reduce pain that you have experienced?

Perhaps you wouldn't mind sharing how you achieved this.... I have been trying to use a similar technique to the one Andy uses in his article.

He goes to his level and imagines a glimmering pool... A healing pool. When he goes into the pool every cell in his body is rejuvinated and healed..

Is this similar to what you do?

Thanks.
Jah.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
some opinions have been given before (by stewart swerdlow) that this is an adversarial form of brain manipulation.

of course im curious as to whether or not that is true, but given the benefits reported, it is hard to see this as a harmful action to commit to. has ayone had any bad experiences or bad reactions in any way?

and, are there any tips or common references that can be made on improving the chances of success when engaging in this self-programming?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jahyamabushi
You have peaked my curiosity Intrigue - "Pain no more" can you expand on this?

I take it you have used SMC to help reduce pain that you have experienced?

Perhaps you wouldn't mind sharing how you achieved this.... I have been trying to use a similar technique to the one Andy uses in his article.

He goes to his level and imagines a glimmering pool... A healing pool. When he goes into the pool every cell in his body is rejuvinated and healed..

Is this similar to what you do?

Thanks.
Jah.

I broke my ankle and shattered my foot last year in a dirtbiking accident(about 5 months into my silva experiences) and immediately meditated and went to my level to the healing room. I believed that it could work. And the pain was so bad it hurt terribly, and it was difficult to concentrate on the meditation. But if you believe it works, you TRUELY believe it works, and you do it correctly and practice enough. It will stop hurting. It didnt fix the break (although the broken ankle and foot healed more than a month sooner than expected) i felt no more pain for the entire thing.

Which could be a bad thing? I didn't know when i was supposed to walk on it, because everytime it started to hurt i went to my healing room and soaked it. It's like an instant natural brain aspirin!

Definately pick up the books or if you can take a seminar, VERY good stuff. And a lot of fun.

top topics

join