It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens Offered To Solve One Problem

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

"Welcome mr.Alien. We have had a little dispute on this planet for a couple of thousand years now and it is really in the way of progress. Could you maybe tell us which religion, if any, is correct?"

Peace

Reply: NON OF THE ABOVE

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Offer humanity two space colonies. One for liberals and the other for conservatives, so that we can get on with our lives without this incessant fighting.

Moderates are a myth they can go live with the unicorns.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I would ask them to please help us get rid of our egos.
Ego meaning the mind identifying with material things, ideas and all kinds of stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Offer humanity two space colonies. One for liberals and the other for conservatives, so that we can get on with our lives without this incessant fighting.

Moderates are a myth they can go live with the unicorns.

What about us Anarchists?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
What about us Anarchists?

As one anarchist to another, give me your address so I can burn your house down. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Budman
I would like them to show us how to extend our life span for a few hundred more years.

Oh, that sounds like hell. Am I supposed to keep going to my boring job for another 100 years?
Yes, yes you are

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
If they visited and said they would show us how to solve one problem but that's it what do you think we would choose?

Would request they provide Truth information on humanitys origin within this "current" universe and for them to share Truth of their interest in humanity and of their origin aswell...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

If they visited and said they would show us how to solve one problem but that's it what do you think we would choose?

Would request they provide Truth information on humanitys origin within this "current" universe and for them to share Truth of their interest in humanity and of their origin aswell...

They need to come clean regarding their role in monitoring (as the time traveling caretakers) of this planet and inhabitants. They have genetically murdered themselves and are using human DNA to splice themselves back into the game.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Aliens don't exist, but if they did, I'd like them to wipe out the evil Earth ruling cabal, cowards who hide in the shadows, targeting humans for slaughter.

I'm only dreaming, of course....but it's nice to dream about it!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DietWoke

It's true but people have been fetishizing alien superpowers since we started walking upright. We used to call it other things, obviously. High priests, ancestors, demons, whatever. It seems like the same behavior to me. *shrug*

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I am a mildly paranoid man so my first thought would be, beware the greeks bearing gifts.

but lets say they are honest and helpful aliens, I would have to say fix the oceans.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If just one problem I would ask them that everybody learns lessons of wisdom and love so we can all get along.

If it was a free for all then all this too.
I would ask them how we could facilitate world peace. Along with all that create spiritual enlightenment and make everybody way closer with nature and eachother, that hopefully would be an end to greed. End hunger while they're at at. Bring back some extinct species and stuff.
Give us their tech.

Reminds me of this video.

-Driver

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Give us interstellar flight for the masses. I would immediately leave and find a better planet.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

FTL travel would be the ticket.

Then again we breed like rabbits and fight like cats and dogs over our own shadow or at the drop of a hat.

God help the universe once we get out and about as we are apt to lower the tone of the establishment.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Pretty sure aliens have alien problems to solve and not worry about the silly and stupid # going on here on planet dirt.

But! One thing? Well I want to get the recipe for that space pancakes, there are a few species out there making different kind of space pancakes, but I will start with the recipe for the salt less space pancakes first.
Space pancakes

Other then that? Meh! Everything is as it should be. Or at least given all things and variables involved.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
1 and 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 large egg
1 and 1/4 Cup buttermilk
1/4 cup white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup canola oil
Whisk together and let fester for 5 minutes. Pour onto a hot griddle flip, remove and eat.
IHOP little green men recipe.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

If they visited and said they would show us how to solve one problem but that's it what do you think we would choose? Top of my head it was cancer but then I starting thinking planetary travel like them might be better, especially if we could use it to travel on this planet.

I think the decision would have to be made on what would benefit mankind long term and the toughest problem to solve. Cancer, we can likely solve that one at some point but space travel, just seems that one is very difficult to crack for us.

Can I point out one thing, your comparison is slightly off balance. Space travel would be asking for them to teach us several (perhaps dozens of) new branches of science and technology, plus expanding the depth of what we currently think to be true.

So by saying that, wouldn't it be more apt to say medicine in general rather than just cancer alone? Because if that's the case then it makes it a much tougher decision.
edit on 16-2-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

A guy asks that very question of an alien when he and his band got abducted in Canada. Check it out here:

The aliens were taken aback by the question, but responded very simply that "no religion is correct."

This Aussie case from 1940 has similar overtones - for what it's worth when asked about organised religion the UFO occupants replied "We would like to speak of these things but are unable, we cannot interfere in any way".

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*Aliens land, alien steps out of craft*

Alien: We will answer one question and one question only.

Humans: "What are UFOs? "

Aliens: "We don't know"

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would suggest they take all communists out of America and drop them off on another planet.

Let them go ruin another world.
edit on 16-2-2020 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Communists are people also, even in American.

Think you might find its the 1% controlling 70% of the planet's wealth, capitalism, and the disproportionate distribution of wealth and power amongst our respective populations that are far more detrimental to our race rather than people's political ideologies.

Tell you one thing, democracy is simply a form of rule devised, where you cannot see the bars of your gaol cell, nothing free about the concept if we are honest.

The bankers, corporations, and the colour of there money rule the day, the rest of us simply do the walk of life.

Bagged, tagged, and numbered as a commodity to be bought and sold from birth.
edit on 16-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join