It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the Dems so Mad...at their own voters???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The candidates are trying too hard to act like friends. GOP didn't do that last time. They were going at it and yelling at each other. Democrats, it looks like a teenage girl pillow fight. If Trump was a Democrat he would have beat Biden over the head over Hunter and Ukraine. Dems; crickets. Bernie, nobody wants to discuss his wife running that college into the ground.

I think that is the biggest problem. They are yelling at their party opponent's voters but no going after the actual opponent with any heavy momentum.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
edit on 13-2-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
IMO they are angry that people no longer just believe them, they believe they are above being questioned and that they deserve to rule over those they see as less than themselves.

They are angry that minority voters are starting to think for themselves.

They are angry that things they said in the past are easily searchable now.

They are angry that the power they crave is not just handed to them as we gravel for their approval.

They are angry that they are expected to practice what they preach, I.e. no suv for me means no private jet for you.

But most of all they are just still angry that Trump embarrassed them all in 2016 and hasn’t stopped, and won’t stop.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

True.

I guess I didn't think about it like that.

Completely nonsensical is the new sensible for the democratic party.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Why are the Dems so Mad...at their own voters???
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You aren't the only one who's noticed! Have you seen this: 'Why are you yelling at me, Bernie?': Michael J. Fox pokes fun at debate while stumping for Buttigieg

"I was watching the debate last night, and it occurred to me — I love all the Democratic nominees," Fox, 58, said Saturday before poking fun at Buttigieg's primary rival Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. "But they’re all yelling at me. And I’m sitting there going, ‘Why are you yelling at me, Bernie, what did I do to you?’"

I think it's the final Hail Mary act of desperation of the criminally corrupt critters who have hijacked the party. They know they lost the average voter a long time ago. And for good reasons -- lots of them -- but basically those damn critters have been working for themselves, and the voters know that. The voters can't support the critters in charge, but they still hold the same Dem values they always have. So the critters are doing their best to rile up the easily outraged against Trump, and to fearmonger the rest into voting against Trump, and by golly gee it's sooooooooooooo dire and crucial that they have to get downright mean about it donchaknow! Which, of course, plays very well into the Antifa and Trans Activist and Lib Fem echo chambers of violence and mayhem.

The takeaway for me is that we may be seeing the final battle for the heart and soul of the Dem party. Schiff, Pelosi, Biden -- all the Old Guard are protecting their own asses from their criminal corruption. They just want to keep their money trains rolling (and stay out of jail!) Then there's the New Guard -- the Justice Democrats like AOC and Rashida Tlaib. They worry me the most because they just hate the Constitution, the people, and everything American. They're Antifa and the Social Justice Warriors. They're the ones who want to fundamentally change American and how it works. And then there's The People's best interests -- probably best represented by Tulsi and the like. The people who just want jobs, decent education for their kids, homes for their families, affordable and accessible healthcare.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I've been thinking the same thing... and maybe I have an answer:

Because they think it works.

Think about it... this unknown loose cannon named Trump came into office insulting every one of them! The more they complain about his insults, the more popular he gets. He calls people crazy names, makes mean tweets, says outrageous things, and yet he just keeps winning! So... if you can't beat him, emulate him!

The problem is they don't understand why it works for Trump. Trump isn't intentionally being mean, he's just being Trump... the same Donald Trump we have all grown up with. He says what he thinks, and counterpunches if anyone attacks him. It's not his style that is working, it's his policies. People put up with his tweets and his hyperbole and his insults because at the end of the day they are better off.

The far left has no policies that help people. All they have are agendas that promise to hurt people. I have known for some time that it is not the policies that they think matter; it's how they explain those policies. If they use the right words, they think that people will support whatever they want to do. Several in Congress have openly said as much. Now, their words aren't working, so they look to the guy who's winning to see what words he is using, and lo and behold, he is insulting people! Well, if it works for him, it must work for us too! Insult everyone! If Trump wants to win by insulting, by damnation, we'll out-insult him ten times over! Vote for me, you lying, dog-faced, pony-soldier!

But, again, they just don't get it... the insults and crazy tweets and off-the-wall comments are just fluff. The policies matter... so again, Donald Trump has trolled the Democrats into thinking that his biggest weakness is his biggest strength and should be emulated.

TheRedneck

I must frame that reply, it is pure platinum and gold with lovely tendrils of palladium and opal mixed in. It's much better than everything I wanted to say, but couldn't.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
I had read that also and someone else was talking about ol bern yelling at them every time he spoke.

I had mentioned this here the other night while watching the SOTU. These people are so miserable and negative looking. Every time I see them none of them look happy. Of course it’s Trumps fault right?

All you have to do is read some of the things they say here on ATS to know their miserable people.

Funny thing is.....they show Republicans on TV and although their being attacked every second 24/7 people like Gaetz, Graham, Giuliani, Trump, etc are usually smiling and laughing it all off. Pan now to Nadler, Pelosi and Schiff. BWAAAAAA

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Boadicea
I had read that also and someone else was talking about ol bern yelling at them every time he spoke.

I had mentioned this here the other night while watching the SOTU. These people are so miserable and negative looking. Every time I see them none of them look happy.

It's true. I only watched a few minutes of the debate and it was obvious even then. These are angry people with a chip on their shoulder and an axe to grind. I guess it figures they would attract voters in the same headspace. I can't imagine living like that. Well, I can to some extent. There was a time when I was very angry at the world. For good reason too! But I hated it and I constantly worked to keep it in focus so it didn't consume me. I firmly believe that you live for the fight when it's all that you've got... but far better to make sure you have more than that!

Funny thing is.....they show Republicans on TV and although their being attacked every second 24/7 people like Gaetz, Graham, Giuliani, Trump, etc are usually smiling and laughing it all off. Pan now to Nadler, Pelosi and Schiff. BWAAAAAA

Especially Schiff. Schiff creeps me out. Big time!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join