It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the Dems so Mad...at their own voters???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
My bride wanted to watch the Democratic debates the other night (Uggghhh), but I understand and appreciate her desire to hear both sides. Anyway, I sat there and watched as much of the same ol' mud slinging, name calling and the usual drivel as I could take. I was seeing a lot of candidates all just repeatedly going after Trump (to be expected), but none of them really had any coherent solutions of their own, other than the usual... "Trump did this, so I'm gonna' do the opposite! Oh, and free stuff for everyone! Elect me, DAMMIT!"

And it was just that last part which caught my attention. All the candidates seem angry. They're hollering at their own voters! Then I went out on CNN and some of the other liberal websites and read through some of the stories, not just about the debates, but news pieces in general about the candidates. It seemed like many of the pictures and videos all had the same angry expressions. How do these people think they're going to get elected if they just scream at their voters??? It's like they're all lecturing their voters, not trying to inspire them, trying to 'shame' them into voting for them by snarling at them.

It's not like..."If you elect me, life will be great and everything will be rainbows and unicorns."....but rather more like..."If you don't elect me, you sorry SOB, I'm gonna' come over to your house and burn it to the friggin' ground!! GRRRRRR!!"

What's up with that??

I don't know who these guy's campaign managers are, but wow!! Doesn't seem like a really good strategy if you ask me. Strategy = Growl and snarl at 'em!

Anyone else notice this?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Because they have completely lost the plot of their own (fictional) narrative?

Sociopaths HATE that, I guess.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Why are the Dems so mad at their own voters? They're realizing said voters are nothing more than lying, dog-faced pony soldiers.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
They have zero policies, zero to offer and will achieve absolutely zero if they were elected

A dEmocrat will not be President this November

You can take that to the bank

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The thing I have seen with most of them is you need to vote for me to see my plan. Billionaires are bad and everything should be free. When confronted about how they are going to pay for it nothing comes out because everyone knows it has to be from raising taxes. There is no consideration for the predicted outcome of raising taxes which will be less business, less jobs, and in turn less revenue. I voted for Trump and I sometimes get upset with him for not always relaying his plan but from what I have seen he at least has one that makes sense.

Which is interesting considering the article that just came out today about how the revenues are at an all time high but so is spending so the way it sounds we don't have a revenue problem that would require raising taxes but in actuality a spending problem. Then the news I am hearing about Trumps budget plan to cut spending no one in the House is interested because they already have the deal that Trump signed and it is good for another year. Just go with the flow with no desire to actually tweak or improve something.

Once again it shows how out of touch they are with the regular American people that need to budget or have a plan on how they spend money, but when they believe they can suck of the teet of the people forever what can you expect.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Democrat candidates are mad at Independents who voted Trump in 2016 and there's more who will vote Trump this year.

The only "strategy" is to shame and criticize to the max and hope it works 🤓

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Why are the Dems so mad at their own voters? They're realizing said voters are nothing more than lying, dog-faced pony soldiers.

that will never get old....
"go vote for someone else".....
we will miss his unintended humor when he is gone

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

My bride wanted to watch the Democratic debates the other night (Uggghhh),

I don't invite negative energy in my house, Wifey respects me more for it.
To each his own.

I don't know who these guy's campaign managers are, but wow!! Doesn't seem like a really good strategy if you ask me. Strategy = Growl and snarl at 'em! Anyone else notice this?

Strategy? That's a good one!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Anyone else notice this?

yes sir
it appears to be a requirement this cycle
sanders is the angry granpa you lived next door to as a kid and never wanted your ball to go in his yard
biden is the handsy angry granpa your mom kept you away from
warren is the angry just divorced aunt who made up all kinds of crazy stories about your favorite uncle

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Because they do not instantly nod in approvement and stand in line.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've been thinking the same thing... and maybe I have an answer:

Because they think it works.

Think about it... this unknown loose cannon named Trump came into office insulting every one of them! The more they complain about his insults, the more popular he gets. He calls people crazy names, makes mean tweets, says outrageous things, and yet he just keeps winning! So... if you can't beat him, emulate him!

The problem is they don't understand why it works for Trump. Trump isn't intentionally being mean, he's just being Trump... the same Donald Trump we have all grown up with. He says what he thinks, and counterpunches if anyone attacks him. It's not his style that is working, it's his policies. People put up with his tweets and his hyperbole and his insults because at the end of the day they are better off.

The far left has no policies that help people. All they have are agendas that promise to hurt people. I have known for some time that it is not the policies that they think matter; it's how they explain those policies. If they use the right words, they think that people will support whatever they want to do. Several in Congress have openly said as much. Now, their words aren't working, so they look to the guy who's winning to see what words he is using, and lo and behold, he is insulting people! Well, if it works for him, it must work for us too! Insult everyone! If Trump wants to win by insulting, by damnation, we'll out-insult him ten times over! Vote for me, you lying, dog-faced, pony-soldier!

But, again, they just don't get it... the insults and crazy tweets and off-the-wall comments are just fluff. The policies matter... so again, Donald Trump has trolled the Democrats into thinking that his biggest weakness is his biggest strength and should be emulated.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They are the cool kids and the voters are the ignorant s who just don't get how cool they are. So high schoolish.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Because a moderate democratic is seen as a republican to a progressive.

The democrats are gonna eat their own until they realize that theyre two parties. Progressive and democrat

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

But Trump doesn't snarl AT his voters, he openly mocks and laughs at his opponents.

I'm not seeing the same from Democrats, they're snarling AT their voters.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Real answer: Dems think "voters" are ignorant fools who get in the way of them, the elite, doing their jobs. Even voters in their own party aren't smart enough to get it right.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Because they have already told the voters what they think of them?

"We cannot rely on an election to solve our problems when the president threatens the very integrity of that election,"

Jerry Nadler

“The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.”

Nancy Pelosi

“We cannot trust the ballot box.”

Adam Schiff

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Because they have already told the voters what they think of them?

"We cannot rely on an election to solve our problems when the president threatens the very integrity of that election,"

Jerry Nadler

“The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.”

Nancy Pelosi

“We cannot trust the ballot box.”

Adam Schiff

Free and fair elections are the antithesis of the dEmocrat party. Free and fair elections are opposed by ‘the left’

But the best part is “popular vote”, although totally meaningless and irrelevant, will never be mentioned by the morons again after the coming landslide in November

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

They are used to Democrats being dumb sheep that do what they are told. But now and increasing number of democrat voters are waking up To how they have been screwed for decades by the party.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

But Trump doesn't snarl AT his voters, he openly mocks and laughs at his opponents.

I didn't say they understood how Trump does it... I think all they can see is "He's being mean and winning. Maybe if we're mean, we'll beat him!"

Remember, the Deep State thinks they are the country, so to their mind every time Trump attacks one of them, he is attacking the country. You can't think logically with these people.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: TheRedneck

Their approach to their own voters is a microcosm of the United Gulag of America they have planned for us.
They're the guards and commandants...their voters will be taking on the role of their internees.
edit on 13-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join