It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attacked At BD Party After Red Cap Mistaken For MAGA Hat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Any red hat will trigger these demented individuals.
Maxine and other politicians who encouraged this type
of behavior should be held accountable.I know that they
won't but it's nice to think about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am going to Nashville for my 50th here in a couple of weeks. Let one of these crazya.. leftist takes a swing at me. The way I look at it your big enough to take a swing your big enough to take a punch. Other than that I want to have an awesome time and will respect everyone as I also do. Left, right or middle or nothing you are my brother, sister of America. So lets have a shot of whiskey and dance!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh, and one more thing MAGA!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I was in times square a year or so ago, this kid had a red Nintendo hat,,,kid was like 7 or 8.

No one wears red hats in NYC or you will get sucker punched.

So this adult walks by, looks like your average NYC derelict. And when he spots this kid you tell.he was about to turn around and approach, but saw the hat said Nintendo thank God.

Many witnessed this and warned the mother that the hat could be misrepresented and could lead to her son getting hurt.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
More proof that liberals act like spoiled children.

If they see something they don't like, they lash out. Like a brat throwing a tantrum.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Nobody punched me when I lived in NYC and wore my MAGA hat..

Then again, I have been told I am quite intimidating. And we all know these TDS addled liberals are cowards.. That's why they go after old people in MAGA hats.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yeah, but it goes both ways. You get all kinds of people being assaulted because somebody thinks that they are gay in a night club, or minority citizens get mistaken for immigrants and gets abused on the subway.

It's not new, it's just getting more publicity because liberals never used to do this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Dont be fooled. Liberals have ALWAYS been this way.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The left is a clear and present danger. Shame that law enforcement will not protect us from them.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's not new, it's just getting more publicity because liberals never used to do this kind of thing.

Really? Tell that to Vietnam vets.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You're kidding...Right?
Over 100 years ago, Democrats, the party of the KKK...stayed pretty busy lynching people they didn't like.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yeah, but it goes both ways. You get all kinds of people being assaulted because somebody thinks that they are gay in a night club, or minority citizens get mistaken for immigrants and gets abused on the subway.

Your characterization that this is evidence of things going "both ways" is based on a false premise. The actions you described are not inherent to the right. Despite your media brainwashing, homophobic and racist behavior exists on the left.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wear this then, I think you could wear this on election day too.

Red Hat
edit on 15-2-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Was the TDS-afflicted assaulter arrested for battery?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You're kidding...Right?
Over 100 years ago, Democrats, the party of the KKK...stayed pretty busy lynching people they didn't like.

And they're still lynching people today, figuratively speaking. Just take a look at the cancel culture, and how they try to demonize ANYBODY that disagrees with them. They may not be putting a noose on anyone's neck, but they do try to completely destroy the lives of people they disagree with. It's as if they think people who don't share the same political views as they do don't have the right to exist in society.
edit on 2/16/2020 by Gojira54 because: grammer... I have OCD.. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54

Well stated

“People who don’t share the same political views as leftists don’t have the right to exist in society”

Plenty of leftists on this site display that exact attitude

But unfortunately for them, they’re in the extreme minority. Landslide ahead.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yes.. just because they're loud doesn't mean they're the majority.

They kinda remind me of a short guy who thinks he's much larger when he's drunk.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yes.. just because they're loud doesn't mean they're the majority.

They kinda remind me of a short guy who thinks he's much larger when he's drunk.

When he wins in November. Leftists will destroy their own neighborhoods

IF he doesn’t win, right wingers will humbly accept the result.

The media is lying to the easily manipulated morons and they’re parroting “there will be riots if he loses”

There won’t be

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Can't wait for folks to wise up and start protecting their lives against these terrorists, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

I have a maga hat in back window of my car. And wear one when I go out on the weekends just waiting. But no one has ever said a thing.

I'm wearing out my third one. I wear it everyday everywhere I go. I'm a big guy, lots of muscles (not trying to brag
) , been waiting 4 years now....I'm still waiting. Believe me if someone touches me or my hat they are getting the sledgehammer. Seems like only children or old people get the action. Hmmm cowards.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join