It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attacked At BD Party After Red Cap Mistaken For MAGA Hat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
damn, no mention of her ethnicity lmfao.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

originally posted by: Spacespider
Swing one back next time.. Your not a punching bag for the left.

I understand the sentiment, but that would not be good in the long run. Take this story, for example. Right now people are talking about how the man was assaulted, but imagine if he did hit her back, what would the story be then?? Sure, you'd still have some people who would understand that actions have consequences, but most people would only see that a man hit a woman, making him the bad guy.

The violent left will use any assault against them as fuel to become more aggressive, be it physical or verbal. Sometimes, you just have to let them look stupid for the world to see. From what I gather from articles, videos, and comments on said articles/videos, many people are walking away from this stuff, so it's working. We'll know for certain this November.

Equal rights.
I say knock her out. Mom never expected this radical bunch of feminist trash when I was taught not to hit women. Mama was wrong

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

That woman has a hell of a right hook

And strong as hell apparently.

“I was outside with my friends when some grabbed me from behind, spun me around and punched me in the face,”

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

A straight right to the nose followed by an uppercut to the jaw likely would have taught that woman a valuable lesson and would have been perfectly legal under the laws of defending yourself from an unprovoked assault... Just sayin', the time has come to stop playing games and start correcting people when their behavior is unsatisfactory.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Is "bitch" a race?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is the new normal.

the left hates free expression, hates different opinions, they just hate.

Are we completely sure it's not just the color red??

Hrmmmmm. There could be something sciencey going on here.

Bulls respond angrily to red, not heifers.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: dantanna

Is "bitch" a race?

hahaha
thanks for that
much needed levity today

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Excellent and well thought out and written. However, I still say they will hang around and need to be removed as they are a cancerous tumor.

Actually when you think about it people are freaking out because of all of the evil today. Well guess what. It was always here. We just never as it was hidden or kept a mystery until technology evolved so now its all on the table out in the open and they simply don't care. Evil is as Evil does

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

CNN?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I misread the OP thread title...I thought it said..."Man attached at DB party after red cap mistaken for MAGA cap"

I was like, how is THAT possible??? They must have MAULED the attacker!!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I misread the OP thread title...I thought it said..."Man attached at DB party after red cap mistaken for MAGA cap"

At a DB party any ambulatory or greater attacker automatically holds the high ground and could easily withdraw before any of the partiers reached him or her on their mobility scooters, walkers, or wheeled recliners.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Just climb a small flight of stairs and you win.

(I got winded just typing this)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
oh buddy, some women absolutely need to be hit, many in fact. Case in point, here is the flagship example of a true bitch by very definition of the word that needs to be put in her place. The slap heard round the world, man I love this video and drop it every chance I get.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Impossible.
Only real MAGA hats are allowed at DB Parties.

ALSO Pig Masks.
It's mandatory.
edit on 13-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I hope she was arrested and charged!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is the new normal.

the left hates free expression, hates different opinions, they just hate.

Are we completely sure it's not just the color red??

Hrmmmmm. There could be something sciencey going on here.

Yep I wanna punch your avatar is triggering me....

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I used to be a barback on Broadway in Nashville till a year ago. Simply put, if you can't handle an occasional swing taken at you steer clear. Especially with so many bachelorette parties around. He needs to consider himself lucky he didn't get mobbed by a pack of them. Even the biggest, baddest bouncers in the city fears the bachelorettes. If you can't handle yourself, steer clear.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I guess Nashville has moved toward people being like Austin TX, a bit liberal in the community maybe?
Surely not since that is a state the congressmen mostly voted FOR the 1964 CRA.Al Gores dad didn't but he was a D.They have all those R's in the Congress and Senate too. Sen Corker sucked bad. The world won't miss him.

I think what this event means is freedom lovers for DJT have won when the leftist sycophants are so mad they can't see their madness is grossly misguided that even if he'd had the MAGA hat on it was wrong.

edit on 14-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile
Not everyone just blindly follows the MSM. Contrary to popular belief, there are many people who can actually take all the information presented to them and make their own decision.

That is the problem. People who take in all the information presented to them and truly believe they are making their own decision. They believe that their decision is instantly valid because they made it themselves.

Unknowingly, they made that decision without considering the information they were presented was doped and loaded, and handed down to guide them to a predetermined decision based on probability.

I am waiting for the day the world wakes up and realizes those who seek to control them only have one power, the power to influence the public. I hope they realize they themselves give that power to them every time they read a book, watch a movie, listen to music, and or watch and read the news and then talk to their friends and family about it.

For years the main source of information was television, radio, and paper which they had almost complete control of. Then the beginning years of the internet showed some promise of breaking the chains of information, because it was a wild west, and anyone can provide and or access any information. Hence ATS. But over the past few years they have clearly been fighting to regain their control, and they are focusing on the most popular "social media" websites and search engines through censorship, skewed search results, and targeted articles and advertisements.

They have even managed to convince some of the public to censor themselves and their fellow citizens with shockingly simple lies. They create a boogyman, and scared the public into thinking the boogyman is spreading false information, and their votes will not matter and the world will end unless they stop this boogyman's information. Now said public wants to block and censor anyone that doesn't have main stream media as their source reference.

If only the public truly knew how to disconnect from the information that drives them mad, and which drives them to violence.
edit on 14-2-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I’m sorry but If some dip# biatch did that to me I’d knock her into tomorrow and have zero regret of doing it. I’ve never in my life struck a woman but I’m done with these A-holes on the left, eff them...ALL OF YA.

Let’s go if you really want to go, you cowards on the left are going to regret it though

edit on 14-2-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join