It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attacked At BD Party After Red Cap Mistaken For MAGA Hat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Necrobile

OK, so how does a severely biased and off the rails mainstream media get righted.

With Soros Billions and others donating which affords them a tap into to keep them afloat you can't make them go away by Nielsen ratings ratings anyone.

Why is MSNBC still around?

The same reason Fox is still around. Some people like to watch politically bias news pundits talk.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Leftists aren't smart enough to read I guess, they see only what they believe to be true.

The woman should sit in jail and be forced to watch news that is not politically oriented all of the time she is in jail. She needs to be deconditioned

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Necrobile

OK, so how does a severely biased and off the rails mainstream media get righted.

With Soros Billions and others donating which affords them a tap into to keep them afloat you can't make them go away by Nielsen ratings ratings anyone.

Why is MSNBC still around?

Well, not sure why this is being asked because I said nothing even related to it, but whatever, I'll bite.

Not everyone just blindly follows the MSM. Contrary to popular belief, there are many people who can actually take all the information presented to them and make their own decision. With how crazy the left is being lately, there's this rather large chunk of people that are tired of it and "walking away", so to speak. The more ridiculous the left makes themselves look, the more it's happening. I'm basing this not off of any studies or statistics, but off of what I see/read in videos/articles, and most importantly, the comments sections of said material. As time is going on, I'm reading more and more people talking about how they're fed up with this stuff.

Now, the best thing for anyone to do if they wish to continue this trend is to NOT give them ammunition to make the asshats come off as victims. Once again, let's look at this story right here. Sure, there's always going to be people that are happy that this lady hit him, but there will be a lot more people who will actually look at this and understand how ridiculous it is. There is NO reason whatsoever to do what this lady did. Now, let's pretend he turned around and knocked her the F out. How many people would feel bad for the woman, no matter if she instigated it or not?? C'mon, we know how the world works, it doesn't matter what a woman does, a man is demonized if they even defend themselves against them.

That was the point to my reply to Spacespider. Going violent for most of these cases will only give them fuel to become more aggressive, and give them more reason to believe they are the victims. I'm honestly not even sure why you brought up the MSM/Soros, it had nothing to do with what I commented.

Now with some of the cases that are out there of 10+ antifa members surrounding one person and attacking them, I'm honestly surprised nobody has pulled out a gun to defend themselves. Those are the types of stories that there's no way to twist them into being victims when they're surrounding someone, but a sole woman striking a man, yeah, there's no way self defense would look good in the eyes of those watching(even though it should). That's all I'm saying. Pick your battles, but be wary of giving them more ammunition and zeal.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420
I had to travel into the big city the other day, shopped at an Aldis among other things.
Skinny lanky senior (70ish), cowboy boots & hat, western shirt, boot-fit jeans has one item gets in line behind me.
Half turned, I said "Go on ahead of me, I got a basket full"...
He declined saying "We'll all get through this together"...
That's when I saw his hat had an attachment on the tall crown...
He had a photograph of POTUS with the caption "HAIL TRUMP"
Obligatory double take and big grin in the Deep heart of Dem-Blue-Dallas-liberalville.

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Mockingbird media.

Just ask an Amish what he thinks of Trump.
Media can't touch the Amish perspective bc they're immune to it?

This for those who say the news media is innocent.

Has the perp been arrested and awaiting trial or on the lam?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The goal is simple: the far left tied using smear tactics and intimidation. It didn't work. Now they're upping their game to actual small attacks, small enough so the media can ignore them. What they want is for conservatives to attack back. They want a war... or think they do.

As it is, this is a minor story that can be easily buried, But what if the man had turned around and cold-cocked his assailant? Then and only then it would be plastered all over the press. The media would be screaming from every soapbox in the country about how violent Trump supporters are.

The only way this will end peaceably is for the police to step up and start arresting these criminals... and for judges to start handing down sentences that not only punish, but set an example. Lock a few assailants up for 360 days and report it to the public, and you'll see this kind of thing stop. Let them out after a night in jail, or fail to even imprison them, and the attacks will increase. Fines won't work; GoFundMe is a very efficient money transmission system.

The problem is that those doing this are cowards at heart. They never attack a young, strong, 30-ish man in good health. They attack the weak, the elderly, the infirm, women, children... those who they are sure will not fight back. Maybe they think these weaker people will pull a gun and help them out with gun control as well... a few might, but most people who carry guns don't use them so frivolously. It also makes no sense to go after people most likely to be packing... but then again, most of these, I believe, are paid attackers, not exactly known for intelligent independent thought.

It's already backfiring, though... one more year and Trump will be in his second term with a Republican Congress. Then maybe we can get some actual crime reform where police can do their job. We'll need some new jails...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It appears the attacker is still at large.
VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The attacker possibly hit him in the face with keys in her fist or, perhaps, a sharp ring.
His facial injury is "cut to the bone".

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

why not? don't they want to be treated as the equal sex. that should included scrappin in the street. don't start no sh@@ and there won't be no sh@@.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

edit on 13-2-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

why not? don't they want to be treated as the equal sex. that should included scrappin in the street. don't start no sh@@ and there won't be no sh@@.

For ONE thing...If the old man had hit her back...MSM would be blaming him.
AND...God Help, the poor man...if the woman was a minority.

He was certainly raised right....and, likely, would've struck back HARD if the attacker was another old white guy...because THEY are, apparently, FAIR GAME for assault now.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

i was raised that way, but after being hit with a bat by a girl, told my folks no more. if your gonna put yourself in a situation that may result in serious bodily harm, that's on you and deserve everything coming your way. your responsible for your own actions, and should expect consequences if you strike someone that may include being struck back.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

PLUS...Mama sez men shouldn't EVER hit women.

reminds me of this segment looool

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The problem is that those doing this are cowards at heart. They never attack a young, strong, 30-ish man in good health. They attack the weak, the elderly, the infirm, women, children... those who they are sure will not fight back.

Nor do they attack a guy like me in his mid 50's that's 6'2" and in pretty good shape.

Maybe they somehow know that I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and learned how to fight before I learned how to walk.

I wear this hat sometimes for sh#ts & giggles. I am not an anti-Trumper nor a pro-Trumper. I judge people based on actions. Consistent actions - and that includes what they say on a consistent basis.

edit on 2/13/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

He was certainly raised right....and, likely, would've struck back HARD if the attacker was another old white guy...because THEY are, apparently, FAIR GAME for assault now.

Old man?
When did 50 become old?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Old man?
When did 50 become old?

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

That woman has a hell of a right hook

Ummm...she probably outweighed him by 300 lbs...

That's one helluva lot of...mass

YouSir

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

When did 50 become old?

When young-'uns took over the DNC.

I'm not 60 yet, but I'm told I look it and I now walk with a cane. But I pity the punk who tries this with me. I can stand just fine for a few minutes without the cane, and I have a weapon now that can't be taken away. I think I can still brain someone before I give out should the need arise. I just hope it doesn't.

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They never attack a young, strong, 30-ish man in good health. They attack the weak, the elderly, t

well i guess 50 could be considered elderly by some, but i know some collard and turnip green eatin 50yr olds that can still throw down. being 57 i can still hold my own and if i or those of us can't would pack more iron, cowards would be runners. being a retired cop, i was surprised he didn't get a cc for his new state and draw his weapon.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Wow this is ridiculous. Every time I wear my red under armor hat that has no lettering on the front and I have it tilted upwards I often see people looking at me sideways. Some like what the hell is his problem look, some wow he's brave looks and the seldom good for him look. I'm not really judging I mainly know this to be the case because there's always a reaction in one way or another when I tilt the hat down and they realize it's not a mega hat.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is the new normal.

the left hates free expression, hates different opinions, they just hate.

Are we completely sure it's not just the color red??

Hrmmmmm. There could be something sciencey going on here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join