It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attacked At BD Party After Red Cap Mistaken For MAGA Hat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

A retired NYPD detective says a woman punched him in the face in Nashville over the weekend because his hat looked like a MAGA cap.

Staten Island resident Daniel Sprague told the Post he was celebrating his 50th birthday with his wife and friends at The Stage on Broadway on Friday when he was assaulted by a woman he didn’t know.

“I was outside with my friends when some grabbed me from behind, spun me around and punched me in the face,” said Sprague, who retired from the NYPD in 2009.

“I love Trump, but I wouldn’t hit someone who had a Bernie hat on,” said Sprague, who spent more than two decades on the NYPD and retired as a member of the elite Emergency Service Unit.

From Police Report:

“Suspect grabbed his hat from his head and punched him in the face,” according to the report. “He stated that when the suspect hit him in the face, he did not hit her back.”

nypost.com... rce=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Jeezus...Can't these deranged Leftists even bother to READ before lashing out in their blind TDS fury?

Does just the thought of a Trump supporter make them only see red and strike out?
Appears so.

These people are sick.

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is the new normal.

the left hates free expression, hates different opinions, they just hate.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Swing one back next time.. Your not a punching bag for the left.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

That woman has a hell of a right hook

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
wow
common core not only tanked math but reading as well
hope to see justice in this event

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is the new normal.

the left hates free expression, hates different opinions, they just hate.

free expression met with violence is the new normal from the left
and none will condemn such
sad day

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Unhinged leftist have almost gone to far, soon we will start giving back. Love to see a picture of the slag of the religion of tolerance that did this. I’ve got some ideas based on the neighborhood and no details of said vile individual
edit on 2 131113 2020 by WUNK22 because: More content

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Swing one back next time.. Your not a punching bag for the left.

I understand the sentiment, but that would not be good in the long run. Take this story, for example. Right now people are talking about how the man was assaulted, but imagine if he did hit her back, what would the story be then?? Sure, you'd still have some people who would understand that actions have consequences, but most people would only see that a man hit a woman, making him the bad guy.

The violent left will use any assault against them as fuel to become more aggressive, be it physical or verbal. Sometimes, you just have to let them look stupid for the world to see. From what I gather from articles, videos, and comments on said articles/videos, many people are walking away from this stuff, so it's working. We'll know for certain this November.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I have a maga hat in back window of my car. And wear one when I go out on the weekends just waiting. But no one has ever said a thing.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The man handled this correctly.
He did not strike her back.

PLUS...Mama sez men shouldn't EVER hit women.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Stories like this make me so mad 😡

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yup, TDS is very real... This is why concealed carry is so key nowadays... once a few are shot, maybe they'll stop unprovoked attacks

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Left is associated with peace mouvements in people's mind so violent left can't exist.

Not the bed-in folks anymore

edit on 2020 2 13 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: Big thumbs strikes again

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I've heard these rile leftists folks too

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

OK, so how does a severely biased and off the rails mainstream media get righted.

With Soros Billions and others donating which affords them a tap into to keep them afloat you can't make them go away by Nielsen ratings ratings anyone.

Why is MSNBC still around?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This just gos to show the hate and ignorance of some people out there.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The man handled this correctly.
He did not strike her back.

PLUS...Mama sez men shouldn't EVER hit women.

If a person who appears to be a woman assaults me, I will assume it identifies as a man and react accordingly. Equality and all.......

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Necrobile

OK, so how does a severely biased and off the rails mainstream media get righted.

With Soros Billions and others donating which affords them a tap into to keep them afloat you can't make them go away by Nielsen ratings ratings anyone.

Why is MSNBC still around?

The best thing we can do is tune them out... Tune out MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, WA Post, Huff Post, BuzzFeed, etc.. When they stop receiving ad money and clicks, they begin letting "journalists" go due to cut backs.. Cutbacks due to low ratings is how we show them.. We've seen it already happen at a few spots, where they've downsized the workforce, and we see how low CNNs ratings are (among other left leaning outlets), its only a matter of time if they stay on the path they are... Imagine what 4 more years of Trump would do to their ratings? No wonder they are trying everything they can with the DNC/Left to try to get Trump out of office...
edit on 13-2-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

They are supposed to.

Divide and conquer. Action/reaction.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

You forgot to add Fox in there

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join