It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is that at the bottom of the site...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page...there is a tiny little grey link...I can't tell what it says because it's too small, what is the purpose of that ? Just curiousity, why is it there?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Oh boy, here we go agian, I'll just leave this to one of you other members.

Omniscient, you just hang in there, some one else will be with you in no time at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think I just said something stupid ?
Yeah you could probably count on me to do that.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Don't click the link!!!!!

When you do a signal is sent from your machine to an orbiting alien craft.

Then during the night an alien orbs into your house and impregnates your cat. If you don't have a cat it goes for the dog. No dog? Then you better wear steel underpants....

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Don't click the link!!!!!

When you do a signal is sent from your machine to an orbiting alien craft.

DANGIT you are NOT supposed to let that slip

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If you clicked it you will probably see one of two things. A warning message from your Norton Antivirus that a trojan virus was stopped and cleaned, or you will see a screen with a maze like structure and a bunch of jargon in the middle in latin. If you see this screen, chances are your IP has been hijacked and is being used among many others to hack into numerous databases to hide the true identity of the hacker. ATS suffered this initial hack about 2 weeks ago and has been unable to remove it as of yet. Don't worry to much about it though. Most hackers will use your IP and others only sporadically when breaking into corporate and government databases and you more than likely won't get a visit by Gov. In the case that they are spotted and you are visited, just explain the above to them.

Good luck

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh, well if you're serious, I'm not particulary worried about hackers... so that's ok.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Then during the night an alien orbs into your house and impregnates your cat. If you don't have a cat it goes for the dog. No dog? Then you better wear steel underpants....

*begins to look worried*

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
One day I sat there for 2 hours staring at the 'rotating' circle maze. Then blacked out and I lost some time.
I went to a hypnotist and he helped me to remember what happened during my missing time. It was reviled to me that I had a battle with a Minotaur inside the Black labyrinth. The Minotaur had a large club and all I had to defend my self was the red light from my optical mouse. After defeating the Minotaur I reached the end of the maze.
At the end of a maze was a red corvette I looked in the drivers side window and John Titor was there. He said he had been watching me on ATS and wanted a Comic avatar. I was amazed that John Titor was a comic fan so I jumped in his car and we traveled to 2036. Titor introduced me to Stan Lee's head and we got to talk about the comic book industry in 2036. After that we traveled back to 1888 so we could save Doc Brown from getting killed in a gun fight. After fixing the Doc Brown's DeLorean I was able to return to home.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I clicked the link and 2 hours later found myself naked on a football field in the middle of the night.

Oh wait, that was college graduation...my bad

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
One day I sat there for 2 hours staring at the 'rotating' circle maze. Then blacked out and I lost some time.
I went to a hypnotist and he helped me to remember what happened during my missing time. It was reviled to me that I had a battle with a Minotaur inside the Black labyrinth. The Minotaur had a large club and all I had to defend my self was the red light from my optical mouse. After defeating the Minotaur I reached the end of the maze.

Wow, I better stay away from it, then. I don't have an optical mouse!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I clicked the link and 2 hours later found myself naked on a football field in the middle of the night.

Sorry, I should have called.

I'd like to point out the irony of the situation here. The posting member is named "Omniscient."

new topics

top topics

join