It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing orb moving around on video for about 45mins Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hey everybody,

So I have been following this channel for a while now, it's pretty much just a guy out in Nevada who records video from his backyard all the time. He has been posting UFO videos for about a year, and his channel never picked up much steam.

I for one see no reason why he would fake these things, and to me it all seems pretty honest and believable.

This particular video was just released today but was recorded December 11th, 2019. In the description he goes into detail about what he does.

31:11 is particularly interesting, as it looks like a beam of light is coming out of it, searching for something, as the annotation mentions in the video.

Here is a snippet from the description

My goal was to put in as many hours as I could every night possible for as long as I could stand doing it. In the first three and a half years, I logged over 1,000 nights outside dealing with insects, heat, cold, wind and lightning in order to have a chance to capture these amazing objects. I knew it was a numbers game and that I had to put in the time in order to have the ability to catch anything and that's what I did.

The main goal of all of it was to be outside and well-prepared for when an opportunity came to capture the mother of all UFOs on video. I know full well that there aren't many of those kinds of videos in existence but on this day the UFO that I felt I had been waiting for all along finally showed up and hit didn't disappoint. All total I had just 3 minutes short of 1 hour's worth of footage and there were more than 40 minutes of the video was usable.

Either way, he says this is the best thing he has ever captured, and it is definitely interesting to say the least.

I'd be interested on what ATS has to say about this.

Thanks for reading!
edit on 13-2-2020 by AnnihilateThis because: .

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

I'm leaning heavily toward it being EMS/MIL helicopter conducting Search and Rescue maneuvers.

I would love to see the original video - with sound!

Apparently Linda Howe has been looking into this as well.

There's more videos from him on her site.

Link to report
edit on 13-2-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

And Solved!

Here is about 10 minutes into the video

About 20 minutes in

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The red flashing taillight was also a giveway that it was a chopper. Even before reading Macenroe82's posts it seemed obvious to me what it was. It doesn't look like the guy who filmed this is very discerning

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Naw the guy is dead set on it being a UFO.
I emailed him the information and he got bent out of shape about it.
Some people just cant face reality.

I bet I could go through every single one of his videos and prove it was a plane or heli

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This guy filters his footage to create the 'orb'.
The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area Fire Station is directly behind this mountain.
They run helicopters in and out of there pretty much all day and run exercises at night.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I'm leaning heavily toward it being EMS/MIL helicopter conducting Search and Rescue maneuvers.

I would love to see the original video - with sound!

Apparently Linda Howe has been looking into this as well.

There's more videos from him on her site.

Link to report

You can even distinguish that this 'UFO' obeys the Port, Starboard lighting protocol.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The red flashing light is a total giveaway and he knows it..

So he filters the crap outta it to make the 'orb' look big.

Pitiful and shameful and doesn't deserve any credit whatsoever

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
He tried arguing with me why my images say December 12, 2019
I tried to explain to him what UTC time was, but he says im wrong lol.

I then told him to google UTC to PST time and he will see UTC is +8 hours and the flight radar uses UTC because its universal.

But hes dead set on it being a UFO.
A ufo that the very next day had a helicopter fly its exact route of travel hhahah

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: vlawde

Naw the guy is dead set on it being a UFO.
I emailed him the information and he got bent out of shape about it.
Some people just cant face reality.

I bet I could go through every single one of his videos and prove it was a plane or heli

He knows what it is, he is just doing it for views. I'm sure he can hear them, that's why he dubs over the video with the crappy music.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Exactly!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Well done. Just sad that some people will not see reason.

Here is the "UFO". Registration N145DV.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

It must be an alien cloaking device, it makes ufo's look like ordinary aircraft!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I think it's fairly obvious he knows what it was. Good job identifying it definitively.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well I must say the flashing light was a bit of a giveaway.

Good work to everybody here for putting a lid on it!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

And Solved!

Here's the ATS address for your original picture,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

everyone can then see it in full size and/or magnified,
You can copy and paste all the addresses from each post picture.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, after he argued with me saying he didn't hear the helicopter, so it couldn't be a helicopter.

I told him, look I'm not here to try to call you out fake videos or to ruin your youtube channel.
I thought you would truly want to know what it was you filmed.
Then I told him to have a good day and that if he ever wanted anything else identified to drop me a line and I would look into it.
I think he read my email signature and realized I wasn't just another bozo on the Internet.

He emailed me back thanking me for looking into this.
Then he said again it couldn't be a heli, because he didn't hear it.

I said again to him, hey do what you want with it, but it is what it is. I wasn't picking on you or anything. Just trying to educate.

He then thanked me for identifying the craft and asked me to look over his other videos. Lol

The first video he sent me was a video of an insect flying close by his NV monocle.
I told him what it was, how I knew what it was and directed him to another YouTube video showing a similar occurrence proving what it was.

And the process of him arguing me has started over again lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well, after he argued with me saying he didn't hear the helicopter, so it couldn't be a helicopter.

I told him, look I'm not here to try to call you out fake videos or to ruin your youtube channel.
Then I told him to have a good day and that if he ever wanted anything else identified to drop me a line and I would look into it.
I think he read my email signature and realized I wasn't just another bozo on the Internet.

I said again to him, hey do what you want with it, but it is what it is. I wasn't picking on you or anything. Just trying to educate.

He then thanked me for identifying the craft and asked me to look over his other videos. Lol

The first video he sent me was a video of an insect flying close by his NV monocle.
I told him what it was, how I knew what it was and directed him to another YouTube video showing a similar occurrence proving what it was.

Well, the guy has been doing this for over 4 years. Reality can hit hard sometimes lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I want to believe.

But all I can say is:

LOL

No aliens or space craft to see here.

Money is on helicopter or 'drone'. That light flashing is just like on most human aircraft.

Typical crappy video that proves nothing except some people are desperate for attention.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Hahhahahahahhahaahaaaaa

You get what you deserve hhahaaa

top topics

<<   2 >>

join