It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Amy Klobuchar has a better chance of beating Trump than Bernie Sanders does

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: shooterbrody
"Amy" is one of the poundmetoo people voting against kavanaugh
Hope she gets to explain her participation in that mess

When pigs fly

Oh
Is kavanaugh a loser issue for the dem candidate?
You know the whole dem manufacturered bs?
They are not proud of that now?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

More like Kavanaugh's "I'llpoundyoutoo" display.

Her participation was as a Senator in a confirmation process.

edit on 12-2-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The term is “witch hunt”

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechaca

Guy gets accused of rape and you think he was out of line?

NO! The false accusation was what was out of line.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Well in America you are innocent until proven guilty.

In the country the left wants to rule, you are guilty unitil-. . . well, you're still guilty if they say you are.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: DBCowboy

As if you would ever vote for Democrat. Contrary to your delusions, there are people who are a little more moderate than you who would vote for centrist appealing Democrat.

You were asked how you would unify people. Dismissing them isn't the way to do it.

Klobuchar's first problem is that she is completely forgettable. During the impeachment grandstanding in the Senate, I knew every senator running for president by voice alone and many who weren't, but I couldn't place Klobuchar and that was despite having paid attention to her along with all the others during the debates and elsewhere trying to get a feel for the democrat field.

The first thing a presidential candidate has to be is memorable, one way or another. I mean, even if you hate Trump, you don't forget him. Whatever you felt about Obama, you still didn't forget him and his voice and speaking cadence were unmistakable.

Amy, despite a tad more sane then the rest of the field, doesn't have "it". She's already moving against that mountain.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well in America you are innocent until proven guilty.

In the country the left wants to rule, you are guilty unitil-. . . well, you're still guilty if they say you are.

And if you weren't guilty the first time, there's the 2nd and 3rd time.

Still not guilty? Well hell if you're true blue that's reason enough to start an investigation to find something...because there HAS to be SOMETHING!!!

Impeach 2020.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: DBCowboy

As if you would ever vote for Democrat. Contrary to your delusions, there are people who are a little more moderate than you who would vote for centrist appealing Democrat.

You were asked how you would unify people. Dismissing them isn't the way to do it.

For all the talk of bringing in a unifier, all the left wants is blind obedience.
edit on 12-2-2020 by DBCowboy because: Batman

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I might agree but Trump already defeated a woman who was suppose to win walking backwards waving. She got trampled on by the Electoral College then finished off with baseball bats. Besides, Bernie already said a woman can't win to Warren. I don't know if that's true but either way one is lying.

Verdict is it's Warren right now. Not a good time for Woman candidates in America. Klobu's staff even called her a real bvtch. The whole woman political landscape is too toxic IMO. They try to portray these nurturing qualities of woman but let's be frank. These are some of the most vicious people on the planet. Even more so than Trump. They will kick you in the balls then kick you again in the balls for crying about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Guy gets accused of rape and you think he was out of line?

Please show me where Amy Klobuchar accuses Bret Kavanaugh of rape, or grills him on rape charges any time during the hearings.

What I'm talking about, what made me an "Amy Girl", was when she was grilling "Mr I Like Beer Kavanaugh" about his truthfulness and about his current drinking habits, and he turned it back on her, accusing her of being an alcoholic. Her handling of that situation was priceless!

ETA:

edit on 12-2-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

More like Kavanaugh's "I'llpoundyoutoo" display.

Her participation was as a Senator in a confirmation process.

And thanks for that
Its an epic example of why you people will lose
Kavanaugh was trashed over your inability to accept and deal with losing elections
If you think you people will ever get to be in charge again you are daft.
NONE of the bs stories the dems invented about kavanaugh were true.
Yet you still cite them.
Well done!

"Amy" not intervening in a clearly unfair process HIGHLIGHTS her unacceptability as a national leader.
She has no idea how to unite the nation.

Thanks for bringing that up!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

you said

What I'm talking about, what made me an "Amy Girl", was when she was grilling "Mr I Like Beer Kavanaugh" about his truthfulness and about his current drinking habits

In the clip you provided, she was clearly pushing the impression that Kavanaugh is an alcoholic, even going into her experience in her own household. She never once referenced his CURRENT drinking habits.

She went off on a tangent full of assumptions, predicating a narrative with her opening "question". She was trying to bait him and he played it masterfully.

Of course it was a win to you at the moment, because YOU thought her line of questioning could possibly keep him from the seat.

Guess what, he's a justice now. And rumors have it another seat might open up before the end of the year, that a certain left-wing fighter is in bad shape, and severely declining fast. I hope that individual stays strong and lives.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Good luck putting all of that rant on a anti-Klobuchar yard sign/bumper sticker...etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Good luck putting all of that rant on a anti-Klobuchar yard sign/bumper sticker...etc.

Lol
Wont have to
She cant beat burnie
Lol

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I went ahead and condensed it, how's this?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Klobuchar is the same as any Democrat and can't be trusted.

She already has lied and cheated her way to where she is 😆

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If wishes were horses you'd be a real jockey.

I hate to dash your hopes and all but, how popular is Amy in Pennsylvania? In Florida? In Ohio?

The hard truth is the DNC media wasted 3+ years throwing everything they had against President Trump in an effort to nullify his win and none of it worked.

Now they have to run against him instead.

Whoops.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The more I see and listen to Amy Klobuchar the more I like her as a candidate. I think she has the right vibe and demeanor to be a great president. I think Amy would get more moderate and centrist voters than Bernie would in the general election. She's probably a better choice. Plus a Klobuchar/Warren ticket would be historical and lot of fun.

Klobuchar: Trump’s ‘worst nightmare’ is a candidate who brings people together

Who pays you? And why do your posts identically mirror the dem sites I'm on?

Genuinely curious. I'd like to be paid too.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

The more I see and listen to Amy Klobuchar the more I like her as a candidate. I think she has the right vibe and demeanor to be a great president. I think Amy would get more moderate and centrist voters than Bernie would in the general election. She's probably a better choice. Plus a Klobuchar/Warren ticket would be historical and lot of fun.

Klobuchar: Trump’s ‘worst nightmare’ is a candidate who brings people together

The more I see the Titanic, the more I like it as an unsinkable ship. I think Titanic has a great vibe, and demeanor to be a great unsinkable ship. I think Titanic would get more moderate, and centrist passengers than icebergs would in the general ice flows. The Titanic is a better choice. Plus, a Titanic with Warren on board, would be historical, and, a lot of fun.

You just wrote Trumps next speech.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Lumenari

I've gone left, I've gone right.

Basically, I've settled as a Constitutionalist.

I just support and defend the Constitution.

And people wonder why I'm at odds with so many here.

"At odds with so many here"
GD laughable.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join