It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were US Miltiary Base incusions by Chinese Nationals in December a dry run?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
After all this is a conspiracy website and its a huuuuuge stretch but:

Towards the end of the year we got report of Chinese nationals including diplomats wandering onto US military bases, taking pictures and driving around etc.

As with all pandemics we hearken back the Steven Kings "The Stand". As the virus rages in the US, the general in charge of the SuperFlu issues the command "Rome Falls" instructing sleeper agents worldwide to release the flu to mask the point of origin and ensure the whole world goes.

Based on what we have seen, the incidents of incursion all took place in mid and late December well after many suspect the broke out in China. COuld this have been a dry run to see if they could easily get onto US military bases?

Like I said huge stretch but hmmmmmmmmmm and again conspiracy website

Two Chinese diplomats expelled from US after entering military base: report

Chinese national arrested for taking photos at Florida naval base

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Yes, most likely BUT...we have been preparing for this:

www.militarytimes.com...

The new field training manual was recently released as well for battlefield operations in underground bases. I'm paraphrasing that title and will look for the link.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Lord only knows what secret deviltry the Chin are up to in this country.

I read an account a few years ago about a Chinese agriculturist stealing plants and seeds from fields.

what don't they have their fingers into?

(I read The Stand but I don't remember the Rome Falls part)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'd wager a bit fat YES.

We've been very lax in the last decade with security, secrecy and protecting information.

There's been quite a number of Chinese spies apprehended over the last decade. Our immigration system, specifically work and students visas is part of the problem if not all of it.

I also blame academics who blindly engage with Chinese academics not realizing to reach the heights of academia in China one must be a CCP member. And CCP member are for life, you cannot leave the party until you die. It's permanent.

There''s many instances of CCP using blackmail on overseas Chinese people to get them to spy for the CCP.

new topics

top topics

join