It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your picture of an alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think probably there are several alien species 'visiting' us. The greys predominate because of Roswell reports. It's funny how we talk of the "typical" grey, as if they're common. I'm sure they're capable of both good and evil, but because we're still here i say they are mostly good. If you see an alien immediately cut or burn yourself so that scar tissue will form. That way if they tamper with your memory you'll have a trigger to access those memories. The scar should be highly visible; back of your hand?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I think greys are somewhat like humans in the fact that some are good and some are bent on evil. But I've heard somewhere that greys are really a cross between reptillian and human and they are in grey suits with goggles??? Is this true. Sorry, yes it took a VERY long time for me to post this response..

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemon Divinus
Well, I really hate to dissappoint you guys. But it's a picture from Weekly World News, a tabloid paper. I posted it because it was my ideal vision of what an alien would look like. However, It appears that the alien was pasted in the picture... So, where do the tabloid papers get the alien pictures that they paste into other pictures?

I don't think they create the images by themselves and they look to realistic to be a model or what not. So... I wonder where they get these images... It could be real or maybe not. Looks pretty damn good to me.

I'm glad you enjoyed it anyways!

Also, I have a clearer image of it. This whizzed by me, I guess the scanner smuged the alien's other shoulder. I re-scanned it, and the shoulder came out better.

~DD

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Daemon Divinus]

you know what, a part of me is willing to bet that that may be a very genuine pic supplied by the government as a GREAT deception and guise of somehow getting that pic to a tabloid paper. A twisted genius disinformation ploy by those black government guys to make a very real dead alien appear as real as the alien autopsy and alien interview aliens. Those video's could be the real thing, but the government knows that most people think of them as hoaxes. Providing an authentic photograph to a circusy tabloid paper ties in pretty well to this disinformation tactic. They count on a tabloid paper to totally discredit a very real alien so that these other pics and video's are discredited in the same way. I could be way off though.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
'They' look just like the asgard.

Are they hostile, in our eyes possibly they are.

Well I would be scared, terrified infact. If 5 or so were walking towards me I would neither run or advance, just stand there and pray that thier intentions were humane.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Looks:
I typically see a 'grey'-type being in my mind's eye when I think about alien life forms. However, sometimes I wonder whether they would have 'ghost-like' qualities when they present themselves --- especially if they are from other dimensions. Just wondering.

Hostility:
When I wear my rose-colored glasses I like to think of alien beings as having benevolent qualities. However, I feel that they would be more 'in-between'. Not necessarily hostile, but not benevolent either. Maybe just bottom line cold and straight forward.

Reaction:
I cannot honestly predict how I would react. I would be gripped with fear and anxiety, however I would like to think that I would attempt to convey an attempt at communication.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
pretty sure ive met beings in dreams, like one was this big orange thing with red blobs on it, heh sounds wierd but he gave me a hug :-p
another one was a really small man with sort of sharp features, sort of like polymore or polygon whatever his name is from pokemon! this guy had loads of energy cant remember what we were chatting about but i remember him speaking really quickly! reminded me of an australien (lol, no seriously) coz he was a real nice guy and most aussi's are!

yeh well they might have jus been dreams but im pretty sure they exist somewhere!
woodsy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join