It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my theory of the big picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hello, everyone. This is my first post here on this board, however I have been visiting this site and reading all the threads consistently for the past 2+ years. I have always had an unusually keen and almost obsessive interest in aliens and the universe for as long as I can remember. I was and still am, ridiculed by my family and peers for always thinking outside the box of accepted reality. As a product of my several years of research from books, videos, discovery channel, history channel, FOX, ABC, and the SCIFI channel I have come up with a theory that Im sure many of you have already thought of or would agree with me on. Believe me, I am extremely educated on this subject and Ive literally seen every alien and UFO program(both the good and the bad) ever aired on TV ad have read countless books and ordered many videos on the subect. The best one being David Sereda's NASA UFO live feed tapes from the 96 tether incident, which might I add, completely blew my mind and permanently altered my sense and perception of reality in this world. If you havent seen these tapes, by the way, please order them, they are without a doubt the most incredible footage of anything ever caught on tape by a human being. From this I am fully convinced that the only possible way human life could have begun here on Earth is with the help of another highly advanced and highly benevolent alien civilization with good intentions. Most likely this race of beings looked almost exactly like us and aided in our evolution in such an astounding and highly advanced, mind blowing way that I can not even put it into words. Once the seed was planted and we were on the right track to our evolution, they most likely left us to go seed other planets in the universe that could harbor life like ours. As I stated before, this particular race was probably at the highest rate of enlightenment combined with the highest rate of technology available in the Universe ex: beyond light speed travel. By enlightement I mean: the complete realization of the abundance and beauty of life in the universe. Their task at hand: to spread this life anywhere it can survive, hence, Earthlike planets. I have come to the realization that the sole purpose of life is to create life. We humans do it on a small scale by breeding with our partner and having one or more children. At the highest level, other alien civilizations do it on a grand-massive scale by seeding intelligent life throughout the universe. This truly can be the only way unless intelligent life can come from virtually nothing. After all, DONT WE STICK OUT RATHER SIGNIFICANTLY ON THIS PLANET, THE INTELLIGENCE GAP BETWEEN PRIMATES AND HUMANS IS RATHER WIDE. However, I am also fully convinced that not all life in the universe is created equally, hence, the Greys. The Greys seem to look and act more similar to a highly advanced incest-like hive race who just happened to get their hands on advanced technology. The Greys are opposite the opposite of our creators, they are INTERVENING in our growth. Those who seeded us, I believe, follow a strict code in the universe that deals with NON-INTERVENTION on the grandest scale, to help create, then be on your merry way.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Interesting theory. Nice first post. I've heard many theories that are much like yours.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
please use paraghraphs its is hard to read!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yes indeed hard to read but very good input on that theory. I also belive them Greys are some sort of Insect, like ants or as many have stated Mantis.
All I know is that Science has claimed that if man had a 3rd World War and Nuclear weapons were to destory civilization the insects would remain.
That put foward I belive them greys as well as the Nords and Reptilian race are all from Earth.

Science also has stated that on this very planet 3 spices came to be the Insects, Mammals and Reptiles. So if thats the case I belive at one point or another each spices evolved to the highest of evolution itself as an example, this is solely my theory based on history....

1.Millions of years ago the Dinosaurs ruled the earth they lived here many millions of years long enough to have evolved and manage to leave this planet, they moved on to the stars but on seldom do visit native Earth.

2.Present man has evolved just enough to develop technolgy that in due time we'll be able to visit other planets. Maybe even be able to leave as a mass exodus in the event of a Nuclear of Meteor Holocaust.

And those that remain will perish but in time the insects will remain since they are so small and as Dinosaurs/Reptilians and the Mammals/Man evolved, so will they the Insects/Greys or is it Gray..Hmmmm?

Anyhow it is possible the Insects are from the future and they do occassionly visit us and maybe they are aware of a possible near destructive event going to happen to earth soon so they are trying to make a humanoid/Insect hybreed to survive for the future....

Or they know what is yet to come and want to promote such and event to happen!!!!! They might just want man to die off asap....

And thats where the Nords come to be they are a future human race aware of the past trying to prevent the Insects from fulfilling this prophecy...

Since I have no threads to confirm this I guess the only good source to the truth is gaining all the knowledge one is capable, an apply it to common sense.....

Quick, we need an army of Pest control technicians

[edit on 10-3-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Yes indeed hard to read but very good input on that theory. I also belive them Greys are some sort of Insect, like ants or as many have stated Mantis.
All I know is that Science has claimed that if man had a 3rd World War and Nuclear weapons were to destory civilization the insects would remain.
That put foward I belive them greys as well as the Nords and Reptilian race all are from Earth.

Interesting, I like your theory of them surviving a Nuclear war

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
That put foward I belive them greys as well as the Nords and Reptilian race all are from Earth.

Interesting, I like your theory of them surviving a Nuclear war

Thanks , thats something they taught us in school.
It was also mentioned in Discovery and in that movie from the 1980's the day after..
(Where there was a nuclear war on earth) does anyone remember that movie? I

It wasn't about aliens this movie but there was a live talk of panalist after the movie and there was refrence to survival of insects!!!!

[edit on 10-3-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikeg
Their task at hand: to spread this life anywhere it can survive, hence, Earthlike planets. I have come to the realization that the sole purpose of life is to create life. We humans do it on a small scale by breeding with our partner and having one or more children. At the highest level, other alien civilizations do it on a grand-massive scale by seeding intelligent life throughout the universe. This truly can be the only way unless intelligent life can come from virtually nothing.

Then if what you are saying is true these aliens are our gods? They created the intelligent life here?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Though it took time to read, good print !

Then we hav e others like Strieber who ruins things with claimed encounters of fat dark beings of a different race. Whitely - perhaps the only abducty that sold all kinds of books bases on his dreams in the ufology area only based on fat, dark and short EBEs?

Dallas

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
ouchhhh my eyes,wheres the paragraphs!!

Anyways i agree with you verymuch on one thing.These Greys are messing with our species.Im not sure about your other theorie though.But well thought of.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Their task at hand: to spread this life anywhere it can survive, hence, Earthlike planets.

I've never really ascribed to this idea much, as there isn't a lot of evidence for it. Instead, the "lack" of evidence (i.e. explanation for the IQ gap) is used to support it.

Apes are more intelligent than you think though, many can even use sign language, and we're finding the use of reason more and more in the animal kingdom...above and beyond instinct and conditioned reflexes...

Still, an interesting support for your theory is the Hill abduction case, as the aliens who showed her the star map made it clear their mission was to visit yellow suns like their own (perhaps to seed or interfere with life on such planets).... Who knows?

top topics

join